The real Jesus

But absolutely nowhere in Daniel does it mention Jesus. They change wording like tabloid news does in changing tenses to create new narratives.
Example Dan says "AN" ANOINTED ONE (LIKE KINGS ARE) NOT "THE" ANOINTED ONE.
They also change meaning of words to place him there & by confusing dates which become more problematic to the fact they have at least 3 christs combined in their character ranging from
100bc to 45 ad thus making the years calculations in Daniel comically inaccurate to those christ figures. Daniel doesn't discuss the fallen false & imposter messiah, Ezekiel 28 does.
John of Patmos accounts the anti christ(anointed) as existing in his era, describing Romes hills and treasure and colors rich people wore and having the blood on their hands killing the revolutionaries (martyrs). Rome was anti the Temple priests thus anti anointed (antichrist).
Daniels Moshiach is blatantly clear as he names the first name openly, given nickname that only makes sense to those who know the legend of the City of Shalem becoming Shalom, and even gives the last name of Moshiach in the same verses but they become hidden by English translation of the Hebrew name. None of these match Jesus nor any of the many christs used to create his accounts. Daniel speaks of the first fallen failed messiah Jesus 0 times.

What are you babbling about? Why would Daniel mention Jesus when he wasn't even born and wouldn't be for hundreds of years? This is why one has to put it together with the other OT chapters to come up with the Messiah and thus the reward..

One of the best films with best imagery, but not that. We do not want sin and death to reign, so the seventh seal MUST be opened. The seven seals are a mystery and John wept because the seventh seal could not be opened.

The revelation of Jesus is the one received from God of events to take place before the end of the world. Jesus told John, "3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near." Revelation 1:3

John was with the Holy Spirit and he saw that all the scrolls could not be read and thus he wept. His book of prophecy would not become a reality, and the blessings flowing from reading and obeying Revelation would be withheld from mankind.

English Standard Version

If the seventh seal cannot be opened as no one is found worthy to open it, then I suppose what happens in the movie reigns.

oh----what happened in the movie was THE BUBONIC PLAGUE. "Jesus told john"???? which john? The John who wrote revelations?------not him-----Jesus never met that John

Any kind of death and sin would continue. Jesus passed it down to John the Apostle who wrote the Book of Revelation. I'm studying Revelation now, but missed out on the early parts. I suppose the ending IS revealed, but how it happens is not. Would you recognize such events taking place or do you see something such as the imagery in the Seventh Seal?

tumblr_n7sl35cko61qzdglao1_1280.jpg

Jesus "passed it down" to the JOHN who wrote
revelations? By what means? Revelations is chock full of all kinds of esoteric symbolism which
existed amongst jews for centuries before Jesus was
born-------why do you assume that Jesus all but wrote
that book? Who wrote the book of DANIEL?

I got the difficult and easy stories. Actually, neither Daniel nor Revelation is easy, so the latter would be the short one. But you have to answer what you believe. Do you believe sin and death continues in the movie or does the lamb open the seventh seal? I mean we could play a game with death and then do the dance of death at the end before it takes us. And that's it. Or do you believe that this is not all there is and that the real life starts anew after we die? If we only live twice, then we are already predestined.

It was an excellent movie. The last TOTENTANZ is the trip on a gurney to the morgue in the hospital
basement. I do not believe that a LAMB is capable of unsealing hidden scrolls

I suspected as such and that's why I wrote the short version. Usually, it leads to arguments among believers. And the prophecy of the anti-Christ leads to even a bigger argument.

I do not have the materials to DISPUTE that which Hashev posted. Jesus---CERTAINLY, does not appear in the Dead Sea scrolls or in the writings of
Josephus or even in the Talmud as some "scholars" claim. ----HOWEVER it is
hard for me to believe that a "JESUS" did not exist-----but then again---I also
believe that ROBIN HOOD existed. There are WHOLE BOOKS-----or book---written about each

Not only did Jesus, the Christ exist, but the world spent 100 years killing every thing and everyone that was favorable to Him.
They hung His followers on crosses as far as the eye could see. They fed them to lions, they slaughtered them in arenas. They speared Christians and then set them on fire to light their gardens. I can't imagine those people refusing to deny Christ at the expense of their lives and their children's lives if Christ didn't exist. Philosophers ruminated on the darkness that fell for 3 hours while Christ hung on the cross.
Here are a few of them:
THE OLDEST SECULAR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS
I do not have the materials to DISPUTE that which Hashev posted. Jesus---CERTAINLY, does not appear in the Dead Sea scrolls or in the writings of
believe that ROBIN HOOD existed. There are WHOLE BOOKS-----or book---written about each

Not only did Jesus, the Christ exist, but the world spent 100 years killing every thing and everyone that was favorable to Him.
They hung His followers on crosses as far as the eye could see. They fed them to lions, they slaughtered them in arenas. They speared Christians and then set them on fire to light their gardens. I can't imagine those people refusing to deny Christ at the expense of their lives and their children's lives if Christ didn't exist. Philosophers ruminated on the darkness that fell for 3 hours while Christ hung on the cross.
Here are a few of them:
THE OLDEST SECUL

Here are a few of them:

AR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS

your citation is a little silly-----Yeshua (in English JOSHUA) was a very common name at that time. The romans crucified tens of thousands of jews in the time period to which you allude. The Josephus "quotation" is a fraud of a later time

How many times did the land go dark for 3 hours at noon? That Yeshua...

Here are a few of them:

Here are a few of them:
THE OLDEST SECUL

Here are a few of them:

AR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS

your citation is a little silly-----Yeshua (in English JOSHUA) was a very common name at that time. The romans crucified tens of thousands of jews in the time period to which you allude. The Josephus "quotation" is a fraud of a later time

How many times did the land go dark for 3 hours at noon? That Yeshua...

yesterday-----during thunderstorms in the afternoon. What were they calling NOON back then? In Hebrew there is a word------for MORNING AND EVENING and what
we call "afternoon" but I do not recall a specifc NOON word. Do you know it?
I am kinda convinced ----but not sure------that it was not 12 PM

You're a little needier than I thought. Let me help. There is morning, noon and night. During morning and noon there is light. Night is dark.
When Christ was hanging on the cross, from 9am. <(morning) until noon <(noon) there was daylight, as there should have been. But from noon <(noon) until 3pm < (3 hours later than noon) the land went dark and should not have. Since an eclipse was out of the question, what caused that darkness?

Tallus, in the third book of his histories, explains away this darkness as an eclipse of the sun unreasonably, as it seems to me (unreasonably of course, because a solar eclipse could not take place at the time of the full moon, and it was at the season of the Paschal full moon that Christ died."

The importance of Tallus' comments is that the reference shows that the Gospel account of the darkness that fell across the earth during Christ's crucifixion was well known and required a naturalistic explanation from non-Christians.

You're a little needier than I thought. Let me help. There is morning, noon and night. During morning and noon there is light. Night is dark.
When Christ was hanging on the cross, from 9am. <(morning) until noon <(noon) there was daylight, as there should have been. But from noon <(noon) until 3pm < (3 hours later than noon) the land went dark and should not have. Since an eclipse was out of the question, what caused that darkness?

Tallus, in the third book of his histories, explains away this darkness as an eclipse of the sun unreasonably, as it seems to me (unreasonably of course, because a solar eclipse could not take place at the time of the full moon, and it was at the season of the Paschal full moon that Christ died."

The importance of Tallus' comments is that the reference shows that the Gospel account of the darkness that fell across the earth during Christ's crucifixion was well known and required a naturalistic explanation from non-Christians.

across the EARTH? even in Brooklyn? how do you know? try again----there is no credible history of "DARKNESS" during the time to which you allude-----only DESPERATE GROPING IN MURKY WATERS

No need to try again. No need for respected historians to try again either. If there was no darkness, they would not have tried to explain it. But they did. So, unless Brooklyn told you differently....

Origen in his book ‘Against Celsus’ Book 2: "The darkening of the sun took place at the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus was crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place...

So, Rose, you aren't much of a new Testament girl. Do you prefer the Old Testament, or do you just rely on your own understanding?

No need to try again. No need for respected historians to try again either. If there was no darkness, they would not have tried to explain it. But they did. So, unless Brooklyn told you differently....

Origen in his book ‘Against Celsus’ Book 2: "The darkening of the sun took place at the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus was crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place...

So, Rose, you aren't much of a new Testament girl. Do you prefer the Old Testament, or do you just rely on your own understanding?

I am not much for the desperate "explanations" for either. I do poetry

I get out way, way more than I'd like.

So, just for you, Rosie:
A funny poem about being busy:

I'm sittin' here and feelin' sad,
Just knowin' I am so, so bad!

It's been a month since I have writ.
My brain says I am a nit wit.

My friends think I done flew the coop.
But ... I've been busy makin' soup,

And feedin' hawgs, and training dawgs,
And just for fun, been felling logs.

I scraped my knee, what really hurt.
Fell on my face, down in the dirt,

And writ this poem, as I lay there,
While little ants climbed in my hair.

And even though, I must admit,
I've made this up -- yup, every bit --

I'm hoping it will make you smile,
Forgive me for a little while.

And you'll still visit me right here,
Despite the fact there's no free beer.

Won't worry 'bout my missing face --
That hasn't been here, in this place.

Yes, life can surely be such fun.
So much to do, been on the run.

But, I'll be back again someday --
And then I'll have a lot to say!

Last edited:
But absolutely nowhere in Daniel does it mention Jesus. They change wording like tabloid news does in changing tenses to create new narratives.
They also change meaning of words to place him there & by confusing dates which become more problematic to the fact they have at least 3 christs combined in their character ranging from
100bc to 45 ad thus making the years calculations in Daniel comically inaccurate to those christ figures. Daniel doesn't discuss the fallen false & imposter messiah, Ezekiel 28 does.
John of Patmos accounts the anti christ(anointed) as existing in his era, describing Romes hills and treasure and colors rich people wore and having the blood on their hands killing the revolutionaries (martyrs). Rome was anti the Temple priests thus anti anointed (antichrist).
Daniels Moshiach is blatantly clear as he names the first name openly, given nickname that only makes sense to those who know the legend of the City of Shalem becoming Shalom, and even gives the last name of Moshiach in the same verses but they become hidden by English translation of the Hebrew name. None of these match Jesus nor any of the many christs used to create his accounts. Daniel speaks of the first fallen failed messiah Jesus 0 times.

What are you babbling about? Why would Daniel mention Jesus when he wasn't even born and wouldn't be for hundreds of years? This is why one has to put it together with the other OT chapters to come up with the Messiah and thus the reward..
I am arguing against their place in tactics which Ironically is admitted to in Luke asking to place him into old texts to make him out to be the one.
ONCE AGAIN Daniel literally names Moshiach first last and secreted name, only the person whose name it is would know this.

I am arguing against their place in tactics which Ironically is admitted to in Luke asking to place him into old texts to make him out to be the one.
ONCE AGAIN Daniel literally names Moshiach first last and secreted name, only the person whose name it is would know this.

Yes, Daniel does prophecize the Messiah, but you got the dates wrong.

Decree to rebuild Jerusalem - 457 BC
1 day = 1 year. 7 weeks = 49 days. Thus, it takes 49 years.
Jerusalem rebuilt - 408 BC
Next we have 62 weeks = 434 days. It means 434 years.
49 years + 434 years = 483 years.
Thus, 'Anointed' Ruler arrived in 27 AD.
What big Biblical event happened in 27 AD?
From 27 AD, we have 1 week = 7 days. It means 7 years
3.5 days or 3.5 years from 27 AD brings us to the middle of 30 AD. What big Biblical event happened in 30 AD?
From 30 AD, the abomination of desolation begins.
If the Bible reader can answer my questions, then they would know who the Messiah is and how Daniel's prophecy was fulfilled. Each of dates I listed fulfills a prophecy like Jerusalem being rebuilt. However, many people during that time got it wrong. Is that what you're getting at?

3.5 days or 3.5 years from 27 AD brings us to the middle of 30 AD. What big Biblical event happened in 30 AD?
If the Bible reader can answer my questions, then they would know who the Messiah is and how Daniel's prophecy was fulfilled. Each of dates I listed fulfills a prophecy like Jerusalem being rebuilt. However, many people during that time got it wrong. Is that what you're getting at?
No you need a Rabbi to explain Daniel not a Roman created rewrite offspring(influenced).
You don't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, so why would learn about Torah and Judaic precepts through the evil Roman political system hiding behind the mask of religious authority that created the 1 world combined religion called Christianity?
FACT: like I previously noted "YOUR DATING IS OFF" THEY never matchbthe historical figures used to create the image called Jesus.
The son of Mary figure in 100bc is a far cry from that A.D. date, and the Galilean tax revolter christ died in 6bc, missed again. The only AD era christ with martyrs matching and used in The Jesus story was Theudas by the Jordan, but he is only a fraction of the Jesus accounts.

Furthermore pnce again Christianity changes
" An anointed king" to be perceived a new narrative of "The anointed one". The date they create to fit Jesus is also off as is the context of History:
Placement of Jesus in Dan 9 is the earliest form of fake news=fake narative.

Let me explain Dan 9 so you see it revealed.
The events Daniel is prophecizing already occured before Jesus and the events of the temple you propose occured after Jesus making the correlation impossible even if you avoided history and thought it didn’t occur yet.
Daniel is talking about "an anointed place" and an anointed (King)
not THE ANOINTED ONE.
*notice word play deceptions to paint false placement*
Now to review why these events already occured:
Dan 9: There is a 7-week (49-year) span between the actual destruction of Jerusalem in 586 (beginning the exile and realizing the decree in 538bc to rebuild), and the end of the exile brought about by the arrival of ‘AN’ anointed one not “THE” anointed one . Kings and High Priests were anointed as AN anointed one but not THE anointed one. Thus we must notice the wording is “an anointed one” not “THE” anointed one.

Dan 9:24 says anoint the holy place not an anointed man. Daniel 9:25 says, "from the time the decree to "restore"(i.H. HaShev) and(to?) rebuild Jerusalem was issued, until AN annointed one, a ruler, it will be seven weeks". If the decree is indeed sometime around the beginning of the full Exile, 586 b.c.e., then who is the anointed one mentioned? And, GOD already has referred to ruler Cyrus as his Anointed in
Isaiah 45:1: 70 years after the destruction Cyrus rebuilt the Temple in other words it's completion in 516BC
Here's the reference of this ‘70 years’ by the Historian Josephus in Antiquities 11.1.1: Ant. 11.1.1 "In the first year of the reign of Cyrus, which was the seventieth from the day that our people were removed out of their own land into Babylon, God commiserated the captivity and calamity of these poor people, according as he had foretold to them by Jeremiah the prophet, before the destruction of the city, that after they has served Nebuchadnezzar and his posterity, and after they had undergone that SERVITUDE seventy years, he would restore them again to the land of their fathers, and they should build their temple, and enjoy their ancient prosperity; and these things God did afford them."

Daniel 9:26
And after the sixty-two weeks,an anointed one will be cut off,
and there will be nothing to him.
and the people of a ruler who shall come
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary,
and the end of it/him shall be with a flood,,
and, until the end of the war, desolations are decreed.

62 weeks (434 years) leads us to around 152 b.c.e. the time of antiochus desolation and destruction of the temple. The anointed one was the king who was cut off. High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 b.c.e. In 168 b.c.e., the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 b.c.e.), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come",

Furthermore if you ever read the commentary on Daniel and Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls the liberator &
HaSheva (redeemer) is already named as Michael (the Evening Star- rises
-Dan 12:1-4) thus Daniels Visions of the Night (Evening Star Shalem) is of son of man (Shalem)-Dan7:7, 7:13.
This is why the legend says of the city of Shalem becoming City of Shalom is when the Night (Michael) removes the day(morning star Lucifer-Rev 22:16). Islam similarly calls this the Al-Isra (Night Journey to Jerusalem) to the city in his name.
This is why the Temple is called the Mikdash not Jesusdash, the Bible called Mikra not Jesusra, the Torah portions revealing the name= it's called Miketz not JesusKetz.
Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach,
not Jim, not Joe, and Not Jesus.
Dan 12:1-4 makes it clear the name has to be the name otherwise it's "FAKE NEWS".
Which is why CNN keeps having fake history specials on Jesus that are anything but historically accurate.

Last edited:
It has only been 2 days to Gods view since Jesus was here.(2Peter 3:8) The kingdom is ruling heaven right now. Very few on earth follow it. Jesus said satan rules this world--0 doubt about that. The kingdom rule takes full control of earth at Har-mageddon. It has NOT occurred yet.

Nonsense.

Nebuchadnezzar, after a humiliating 7 year period of madness living like a dumb beast without the sense to look up or get out of the rain, raised his eyes and saw the kingdom of God in power thousands of years ago.

If you can't see that the kingdom of God is already in power, his law already in full force and has been ever since divine light was spoken into existence and the concept of heaven and earth was first established, the world above and the world below, it is because you are suffering from a similar humiliating period of madness.

Some people remain that way for their entire lives.

Its time to look up and get out of the rain kemosabe.

For what its worth, the marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Don't be late.

Yes Jesus received the crown here at Revelation 6=1914--Satan and his angels were booted out of heaven forever( bruising of satans head) done by Michael who rode the war in heaven--Yet foretold for Jesus to do that. He did. He is on the throne in heaven. Few on earth even know him.

Thats ridiculous. When Jesus returns, all eyes will see him, not just a few religiously addled Jehovah witnesses.

Aside from that if he already returned in 1914, how do you reconcile that with the prophecy ,

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

First thing shown is that Jesus will destroy the antichrist, (not bruise his head), with the breath of his mouth, and by his actual arrival, not in some invisible realm but here on earth in the flesh.

All eyes did see him return in 1914--this occurred Rev 6-- The blind guides on earth made 99% miss it. Yet they did see it occur, it just doesn't register because blind guides tell them something different.

Do you even have an inkling how stupid that sounds?

"All eyes did see him but 99% of the people missed it..."

Do yourself a favor. Find another hobby..

You suck at acting.

I don't act. All will know that they saw these events occur( Revelation 6)1914 but had 0 clue. Rev 13 has gone on for years now. The world is falling apart quickly.

Nonsense.

Nebuchadnezzar, after a humiliating 7 year period of madness living like a dumb beast without the sense to look up or get out of the rain, raised his eyes and saw the kingdom of God in power thousands of years ago.

If you can't see that the kingdom of God is already in power, his law already in full force and has been ever since divine light was spoken into existence and the concept of heaven and earth was first established, the world above and the world below, it is because you are suffering from a similar humiliating period of madness.

Some people remain that way for their entire lives.

Its time to look up and get out of the rain kemosabe.

For what its worth, the marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Don't be late.

Yes Jesus received the crown here at Revelation 6=1914--Satan and his angels were booted out of heaven forever( bruising of satans head) done by Michael who rode the war in heaven--Yet foretold for Jesus to do that. He did. He is on the throne in heaven. Few on earth even know him.

Thats ridiculous. When Jesus returns, all eyes will see him, not just a few religiously addled Jehovah witnesses.

Aside from that if he already returned in 1914, how do you reconcile that with the prophecy ,

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

First thing shown is that Jesus will destroy the antichrist, (not bruise his head), with the breath of his mouth, and by his actual arrival, not in some invisible realm but here on earth in the flesh.

All eyes did see him return in 1914--this occurred Rev 6-- The blind guides on earth made 99% miss it. Yet they did see it occur, it just doesn't register because blind guides tell them something different.

You suck at acting.

I don't act. All will know that they saw these events occur( Revelation 6)1914 but had 0 clue. Rev 13 has gone on for years now. The world is falling apart quickly.

OK. So you don't have an inkling how stupid that sounds.

If Jesus returned in 1914 and all eyes saw him, the antichrist would not still be being worshipped, the world would be at peace, not falling apart, Christians would have risen from the dead, the Jews would have acknowledged that Jesus was right, Trump would not be president, and the papacy, the 'celebration' of the torture and death of Jesus, not to mention the idolatrous worship of the eucharist, would have been abolished by the majesty of his arrival.

If all of those things haven't happened, and they haven't, the prophecy is yet to be fulfilled.

across the EARTH? even in Brooklyn? how do you know? try again----there is no credible history of "DARKNESS" during the time to which you allude-----only DESPERATE GROPING IN MURKY WATERS
A great darkness settling over the land, is comparable to the darkness and despair that people felt when people like Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., JFK and RFK were assassinated.

Believe that... You experienced it.

You suck at acting.

If Jesus returned in 1914 and all eyes saw him, the antichrist would not still be being worshipped, the world would be at peace, not falling apart, Christians would have risen from the dead, the Jews would have acknowledged that Jesus was right, Trump would not be president, and the papacy, the 'celebration' of the torture and death of Jesus, not to mention the idolatrous worship of the eucharist, would have been abolished by the majesty of his arrival.

If all of those things haven't happened, and they haven't, the prophecy is yet to be fulfilled.

Rev 6 = 1914-- The war in heaven, Michael rides the white horse and battles satan and his angels, defeats them and casts them out of heaven forever to the earth. ww1--Peace was taken from the earth. Millions slaughtered. After ww1 millions upon millions died from the filth of the slaughters, starvation, diseases, etc( other 3 riders)- all still ride. The white horse still rides-perse- He receives his crown--Jesus gets the crown, yet Michael is getting it= Michael is the one who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal.( Daniel 12:1) He speaks at proverbs 8.
When satan came down the bible says--he comes as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time is short.
All have watched rev 13 occurring for years as well, but they cannot see it This is why--2Corinthians 4:4-- The image of the beast has been made to look good to the mortal heart( 2Cor 11:12-15)

No you need a Rabbi to explain Daniel not a Roman created rewrite offspring(influenced).
You don't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, so why would learn about Torah and Judaic precepts through the evil Roman political system hiding behind the mask of religious authority that created the 1 world combined religion called Christianity?
FACT: like I previously noted "YOUR DATING IS OFF" THEY never matchbthe historical figures used to create the image called Jesus.
The son of Mary figure in 100bc is a far cry from that A.D. date, and the Galilean tax revolter christ died in 6bc, missed again. The only AD era christ with martyrs matching and used in The Jesus story was Theudas by the Jordan, but he is only a fraction of the Jesus accounts.

Furthermore pnce again Christianity changes
" An anointed king" to be perceived a new narrative of "The anointed one". The date they create to fit Jesus is also off as is the context of History:
Placement of Jesus in Dan 9 is the earliest form of fake news=fake narative.

Let me explain Dan 9 so you see it revealed.
The events Daniel is prophecizing already occured before Jesus and the events of the temple you propose occured after Jesus making the correlation impossible even if you avoided history and thought it didn’t occur yet.
Daniel is talking about "an anointed place" and an anointed (King)
not THE ANOINTED ONE.
*notice word play deceptions to paint false placement*
Now to review why these events already occured:
Dan 9: There is a 7-week (49-year) span between the actual destruction of Jerusalem in 586 (beginning the exile and realizing the decree in 538bc to rebuild), and the end of the exile brought about by the arrival of ‘AN’ anointed one not “THE” anointed one . Kings and High Priests were anointed as AN anointed one but not THE anointed one. Thus we must notice the wording is “an anointed one” not “THE” anointed one.

Dan 9:24 says anoint the holy place not an anointed man. Daniel 9:25 says, "from the time the decree to "restore"(i.H. HaShev) and(to?) rebuild Jerusalem was issued, until AN annointed one, a ruler, it will be seven weeks". If the decree is indeed sometime around the beginning of the full Exile, 586 b.c.e., then who is the anointed one mentioned? And, GOD already has referred to ruler Cyrus as his Anointed in
Isaiah 45:1: 70 years after the destruction Cyrus rebuilt the Temple in other words it's completion in 516BC
Here's the reference of this ‘70 years’ by the Historian Josephus in Antiquities 11.1.1: Ant. 11.1.1 "In the first year of the reign of Cyrus, which was the seventieth from the day that our people were removed out of their own land into Babylon, God commiserated the captivity and calamity of these poor people, according as he had foretold to them by Jeremiah the prophet, before the destruction of the city, that after they has served Nebuchadnezzar and his posterity, and after they had undergone that SERVITUDE seventy years, he would restore them again to the land of their fathers, and they should build their temple, and enjoy their ancient prosperity; and these things God did afford them."

Daniel 9:26
And after the sixty-two weeks,an anointed one will be cut off,
and there will be nothing to him.
and the people of a ruler who shall come
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary,
and the end of it/him shall be with a flood,,
and, until the end of the war, desolations are decreed.

62 weeks (434 years) leads us to around 152 b.c.e. the time of antiochus desolation and destruction of the temple. The anointed one was the king who was cut off. High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 b.c.e. In 168 b.c.e., the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 b.c.e.), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come",

Furthermore if you ever read the commentary on Daniel and Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls the liberator &
HaSheva (redeemer) is already named as Michael (the Evening Star- rises
-Dan 12:1-4) thus Daniels Visions of the Night (Evening Star Shalem) is of son of man (Shalem)-Dan7:7, 7:13.
This is why the legend says of the city of Shalem becoming City of Shalom is when the Night (Michael) removes the day(morning star Lucifer-Rev 22:16). Islam similarly calls this the Al-Isra (Night Journey to Jerusalem) to the city in his name.
This is why the Temple is called the Mikdash not Jesusdash, the Bible called Mikra not Jesusra, the Torah portions revealing the name= it's called Miketz not JesusKetz.
Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach,
not Jim, not Joe, and Not Jesus.
Dan 12:1-4 makes it clear the name has to be the name otherwise it's "FAKE NEWS".
Which is why CNN keeps having fake history specials on Jesus that are anything but historically accurate.

RE: 'An' and 'The' Anointed One Were there false anointed ones in the past? I thought they refereed to false one(s) coming as the Antichrist. I do not have time to go over your dates and calculations, but mine led me to those years. It was very rewarding to see how the messiah was revealed and the abomination of desolation came about. Do you agree that 1 day means 1 year in corresponding the 62 + 7 weeks + 1 week = 70 weeks? Instead of criticizing those who are rewarded, perhaps you should get someone to help you with your book ha ha.

You suck at acting.

Rev 6 = 1914-- The war in heaven, Michael rides the white horse and battles satan and his angels, defeats them and casts them out of heaven forever to the earth. ww1--Peace was taken from the earth. Millions slaughtered. After ww1 millions upon millions died from the filth of the slaughters, starvation, diseases, etc( other 3 riders)- all still ride. The white horse still rides-perse- He receives his crown--Jesus gets the crown, yet Michael is getting it= Michael is the one who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal.( Daniel 12:1) He speaks at proverbs 8.
When satan came down the bible says--he comes as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time is short.
All have watched rev 13 occurring for years as well, but they cannot see it This is why--2Corinthians 4:4-- The image of the beast has been made to look good to the mortal heart( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Without an accurate understanding of the symbolisms and to what they are referring, all you have is incoherence.

You like the book of revelation?

Until Christ comes again and breaks the seals that have prevented everyone from seeing what was written inside the holy scroll no one else in heaven or on the earth or under the earth can reveal, much less comprehend, what was hidden inside.

Not you, not your so called teachers, not angels, not demons, not anyone. (Revelation 5:1-3)

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, hoarded in secret places, that you may know that I am the Lord,"

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him. And kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back