The real Jesus

But only one savior. Jesus, the Christ.

oh-----but you seem to RELY on the ramblings of many anonymous
characters with the PEN NAME----"john" as evidence thereof.
There is a good reason that "JOHN DOE" acts as john doe in
English-------it is SO COMMON A NAME even in old Israel/Judea-----
in fact, thruout the middle east now. YAHYA ben (?) Yahya
can be very loosely translate as "good-god". There are now even
Irish people named as a permutation of YAHYA----to wit JOHN

We know which John...
But if there were no Johns, Jesus, the Christ, would still be Lord.

try not to use the subjunctive tense in "intellectual" conversation. ----
If there were no johns------which john do you KNOW it was?
While your at it--------who is john's "WHORE OF BABYLON"?----
or that beast with a bunch of heads?

We know which John...

As far as "intellectual" conversation, if there were no Johns, there would be no Johns to refer to. Your question is moot. I am referring to the John that Peter referred to and Matthew referred to and so on. The one that Jesus spoke of.

Not so sure that fruit trees are germane to the topic, but to get back on OP track:

Yes, I do know Him and He is wonderful.
2 Pet. 3:18
but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

And, what's his name told me Jesus said this:
I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me

jesusis1.png

:

We know which John...

As far as "intellectual" conversation, if there were no Johns, there would be no Johns to refer to. Your question is moot. I am referring to the John that Peter referred to and Matthew referred to and so on. The one that Jesus spoke of.

Not so sure that fruit trees are germane to the topic, but to get back on OP track:

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

jesusis1.png

:

the "JOHN" to which Jesus referred was, as far as I know---JOHN THE BAPTIST. That John got OFFED by Herod-----LIKELY because that john objected to the doings of the Roman shill edomite king and the doings of his questionable household -----the "GOSPELS" written by "JOHN" seem to have been written years later by LIVING
(I assume) "JOHNS" ----"john" wrote the book of Revelations in GREEK-----there is no reason to believe that John the Baptist knew
any greek at all------so it was a different john and done years after john died all full of mystical stuff like Daniel and the Zohar. Daniel wrote,
I believe, in aramaic

Do you know him?-- John 20:17, Revelation 3:12--1Corinthians 15:24-28
Know him as a liar? 'Cause you used the problematic verse in John that shows him telling Mary to lie for him, since he didn't ascend to Father he descended to hell instead he is telling her to lie.
Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19,
Apostles creed=he went the opposite direction unless he admits he's the son of the devil(his father).-oops
tmp-cam--1333618815.jpg
Above is rhe fishman god Dagon who was called the devil, his son was baal born dec 25th & Baal's 3day risen from the dead out of a tomb death scene is masked imitated by his son the morning star=Jesus in Rev 22:16.
Look up the Canaanite dying god son mythology of athtar the fierce.

Last edited:
We know which John...

jesusis1.png

:
Do you know him?-- John 20:17, Revelation 3:12--1Corinthians 15:24-28

John of Giscala, that John?

Does it really matter 'who'?
The lesson is in the words, and Jesus was an incredible Teacher.
For that, he deserves our reverence, but hardly more than, say, a Ghandi, or Dalai Lama.

For that, he deserves our reverence, but hardly more than, say, a Ghandi, or Dalai Lama.

Of course it matters who John was. There was a civil war among the Jews in Judea, and all the surrounding area.

Ghandi was a racist fraudster, killed by his own faction in India as they fought for power after the British granted them self-determination. they have since done better than most people have expected them to do on their own, but they remain an unstable flash-point for nuclear war and corruption.

Of course it matters who John was. There was a civil war among the Jews in Judea, and all the surrounding area.

What are you babbling about? The Jewish Revolt was decades afterward.

Forum List

Back