The Pope is a moron

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Pope Francis Warns Media Against Infatuation With Scandal, Citing 'Coprophilia'
Pope Francis is calling on those who use and control the media to avoid disinformation and "the sickness of coprophilia" — comparing a love of scandal to an abnormal interest in feces that can also include elements of sexual arousal.
An obsession with scandal can do great harm, Francis said Wednesday, in remarks that also cited people's tendency toward coprophagia (the eating of feces).
"I believe that the media should be very clear, very transparent, and not fall prey — without offence, please — to the sickness of coprophilia, which is always wanting to communicate scandal, to communicate ugly things, even though they may be true," the pope said in an interview with the Belgian Catholic weekly Tertio.
This guy is an idiot. The Cardinals that voted him in should be exiled.
Here is another doosey
"In a culture where each person wants to be bearer of his or her own subjective truth, it becomes difficult for citizens to devise a common plan which transcends individual gain and personal ambitions,"
Ahhh conformity. Awesome.
OR
"it is wrong to equate Islam with violence"
:rofl:

Pope Francis is calling on those who use and control the media to avoid disinformation and "the sickness of coprophilia" — comparing a love of scandal to an abnormal interest in feces that can also include elements of sexual arousal.
An obsession with scandal can do great harm, Francis said Wednesday, in remarks that also cited people's tendency toward coprophagia (the eating of feces).
"I believe that the media should be very clear, very transparent, and not fall prey — without offence, please — to the sickness of coprophilia, which is always wanting to communicate scandal, to communicate ugly things, even though they may be true," the pope said in an interview with the Belgian Catholic weekly Tertio.
Here is another doosey
"In a culture where each person wants to be bearer of his or her own subjective truth, it becomes difficult for citizens to devise a common plan which transcends individual gain and personal ambitions,"
OR
Put a communist in power and you get communist agenda's.

Here is another doosey
OR
Do I remember him accepting a praising a a gift form a "commie" that had Jesus crucified with the communist symbol on it? Or did I dream it?

I wonder what would happen if the pope actually crapped in the woods?

This Pope literally craps all over the Bible every time he opens his mouth.

Here is another doosey
OR
Do I remember him accepting a praising a a gift form a "commie" that had Jesus crucified with the communist symbol on it? Or did I dream it?
Pope presented with hammer and sickle crucifix - CNN.com

The guy has no clue as to what the real world is like.

Here is another doosey
OR

The media preys on a human weakness for scandal. That's business. I recognize the problem but maybe the Popester should have directed his comment to readers.

I agree with the second remark. Seems like a simple observation. In a culture with no collective vision, it's each individual for himself.

I don't equate Islam with violence, so I'm in agreement there as well.

Here is another doosey
OR

Here is another doosey
OR

He is right, garbage in and garbage out, and now you can take credit for it.:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
Here is another doosey
OR

The media preys on a human weakness for scandal. That's business. I recognize the problem but maybe the Popester should have directed his comment to readers.

I agree with the second remark. Seems like a simple observation. In a culture with no collective vision, it's each individual for himself.

Or maybe he shouldn't say fuck the truth.
He was supporting collectivism.
Islam is violence.

Here is another doosey
OR

The pope said
Here is another doosey
OR

He is right, garbage in and garbage out, and now you can take credit for it.:eusa_naughty:
what?

Here is another doosey
OR

The pope said
Here is another doosey
OR

what?
cop·ro·phil·i·a
ˌkäprəˈfilēə/
noun
noun: coprophilia
  1. abnormal interest and pleasure in feces and defecation.
take it figuratively , not meant to be taken literally.

Read my signature.

Here is another doosey
OR

Islam is violence.

Surely there is some collective you associate with. Perhaps the collective of people who feel strongly about individualism.

Here is another doosey
OR

Islam is violence.

I tend to agree with collectivism. A quarterback does not play the game all by himself. We are not the UNITED States of America for nothing.

Forum List

Back