The Pope is a moron

Pope Francis Warns Media Against Infatuation With Scandal, Citing 'Coprophilia'
Pope Francis is calling on those who use and control the media to avoid disinformation and "the sickness of coprophilia" — comparing a love of scandal to an abnormal interest in feces that can also include elements of sexual arousal.
An obsession with scandal can do great harm, Francis said Wednesday, in remarks that also cited people's tendency toward coprophagia (the eating of feces).
"I believe that the media should be very clear, very transparent, and not fall prey — without offence, please — to the sickness of coprophilia, which is always wanting to communicate scandal, to communicate ugly things, even though they may be true," the pope said in an interview with the Belgian Catholic weekly Tertio.
This guy is an idiot. The Cardinals that voted him in should be exiled.
Here is another doosey
"In a culture where each person wants to be bearer of his or her own subjective truth, it becomes difficult for citizens to devise a common plan which transcends individual gain and personal ambitions,"
Ahhh conformity. Awesome.
OR
"it is wrong to equate Islam with violence"
:rofl:

The media preys on a human weakness for scandal. That's business. I recognize the problem but maybe the Popester should have directed his comment to readers.

I agree with the second remark. Seems like a simple observation. In a culture with no collective vision, it's each individual for himself.

I don't equate Islam with violence, so I'm in agreement there as well.
Or maybe he shouldn't say fuck the truth.
He was supporting collectivism.
Islam is violence.

I tend to agree with collectivism. A quarterback does not play the game all by himself. We are not the UNITED States of America for nothing.
lol imagine that

it's kind of too late to drag the pope into all this fake news. despite all the evidence against it, he still believes in the gospel. at least he still believes enough to attend church and everything. then again, he's got a lot of miracles and whatnot, he can back up his claims. the news media can't even prove that the pope really said any of this.

Pope Francis is calling on those who use and control the media to avoid disinformation and "the sickness of coprophilia" — comparing a love of scandal to an abnormal interest in feces that can also include elements of sexual arousal.
An obsession with scandal can do great harm, Francis said Wednesday, in remarks that also cited people's tendency toward coprophagia (the eating of feces).
"I believe that the media should be very clear, very transparent, and not fall prey — without offence, please — to the sickness of coprophilia, which is always wanting to communicate scandal, to communicate ugly things, even though they may be true," the pope said in an interview with the Belgian Catholic weekly Tertio.
Here is another doosey
"In a culture where each person wants to be bearer of his or her own subjective truth, it becomes difficult for citizens to devise a common plan which transcends individual gain and personal ambitions,"
OR
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Here is another doosey
OR

I dont get it, what did he say wrong here? It sounds like he wants the press to be more civil.

Here is another doosey
OR

I dont get it, what did he say wrong here? It sounds like he wants the press to be more civil.
even though they may be true

Here is another doosey
OR
Spam bot.

Ignore list.
Lol love you too!

Here is another doosey
OR

The media preys on a human weakness for scandal. That's business. I recognize the problem but maybe the Popester should have directed his comment to readers.

I agree with the second remark. Seems like a simple observation. In a culture with no collective vision, it's each individual for himself.

Islam is violence.
Christianity is a collectivist cult after all. I am not sure why his words are causing you to melt down.

Here is another doosey
OR

even though they may be true

Ok? :dunno: Truth and Civility isnt mutually exclusive

Here is another doosey
OR

Islam is violence.
Christianity is a collectivist cult after all. I am not sure why his words are causing you to melt down.
Stop being coy

One good thing about this thread; it really brings the statists out front and center

Here is another doosey
OR
Irregardless of your personal opinion of Pope Francis, by almost any objective measure, the media has failed society in a big way. The fact that you single out the Pope while ignoring the self evident problem the media has become just proves you are blind to reality. I couldn't give a flip what you think of the Pope. The much bigger problem is how blind you are to reality.

Here is another doosey
OR
Irregardless of your personal opinion of Pope Francis, by almost any objective measure, the media has failed society in a big way. The fact that you single out the Pope while ignoring the self evident problem the media has become just proves you are blind to reality. I couldn't give a flip what you think of the Pope. The much bigger problem is how blind you are to reality.
So you come up with that bullshit because my thread was specifically about one person? LOL GTFO loon

Funny thing he was even talking about TRUTH in the media. And that sometimes it shouldn't be there. Then dingbat says that. Read much? :lol:

Here is another doosey
OR
So you come up with that bullshit because my thread was specifically about one person? LOL GTFO loon
No. I expressed an opinion about your lack of objectivity on your way to grind your ax.

Funny thing he was even talking about TRUTH in the media. And that sometimes it shouldn't be there. Then dingbat says that. Read much? :lol:
Funny thing... you must believe there is no problem with the media.

No he said that the truth can be presented civilly also. Nothing from that statement said you should hide the truth. Did you read it?

One good thing about this thread; it really brings the statists out front and center
You are none to bright, are you? Christianity is all about conformity.
No shit ravi. You talk about intelligence and cling to one of the most obvious things in human history? Lol
Ravis breaking news headline : WOMEN GET PREGNANT
He is a social pope. FFS, he spends a quarter of his time bashing the people he is supposed to represent.

You are none to bright, are you? Christianity is all about conformity.
No shit ravi. You talk about intelligence and cling to one of the most obvious things in human history? Lol
Ravis breaking news headline : WOMEN GET PREGNANT
He is a social pope. FFS, he spends a quarter of his time bashing the people he is supposed to represent.
LOL! You are whining about conformity and collectivism from a group is all about conformity and collectivism. Why not just criticize the sky for being blue?

Forum List

Back