"It is terrorism" Pope Francis calls Israeli killing of civilians in Gaza

The whole world is witnessing US-supported Israeli terrorists' war crimes.

Has the “ Church “ condemned Oct 7th? Not any more then they “ condemned” the Holocaust.

JUST SOME SIMPLE FACTS ABOUT THE DELIBERATE ETHNIC CLEANSING .

Israel Routinely Dropping US-Supplied 2,000-lb Bombs In Dense Civilian Areas​

MONDAY, DEC 25, 2023 - 04:15 AM
As civilian casualties in the Israel-Hamas war continue to mount -- surpassing 20,000 from a population of just 2 million -- alarm is growing over Israel's all-too-eager use of a particularly devastating weapon: the 2,000-pound MK-84 bomb.
Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas on Earth. For most other militaries, that would be cause for restraint,
particularly where the MK-84 is concerned, given its 3,280-foot hazardous blast radius. However, as the IDF presses its campaign against the militant group Hamas and its elaborate tunnel system, it's exhibiting an unusually high tolerance for civilian harm.
Scenes like this have sparked accusations of an Israeli intent to not only destroy Hamas, but to render Gaza uninhabitable (screen shot from New York Times video)

Proportionally, the rate of damage to civilian buildings in Gaza is already triple what Nazi Germany suffered from Allied bombs in World War II. On Friday alone, Israel reportedly killed more than 90 Palestinians, including women in children, when it leveled two houses in two different areas of Gaza.
One particularly vivid display of the MK-84's sheer power -- and Israel's lack of restraint -- came with the IDF's Oct. 31 strike on Jabalya, in northern Gaza, which obliterated a large residential area. “[That strike is] something we would never see the US doing," Larry Lewis, research director at the Center for Naval Analyses, tells CNN. “It certainly appears that (Israel’s) tolerance for civilian harm compared to expected operational benefits is significantly different than what we would accept etc

Part of a Zero Hedge report now .

As civilian casualties in the Israel-Hamas war continue to mount -- surpassing 20,000 from a population of just 2 million -- alarm is growing over Israel's all-too-eager use of a particularly devastating weapon: the 2,000-pound MK-84 bomb.
Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas on Earth. For most other militaries, that would be cause for restraint,
particularly where the MK-84 is concerned, given its 3,280-foot hazardous blast radius. However, as the IDF presses its campaign against the militant group Hamas and its elaborate tunnel system, it's exhibiting an unusually high tolerance for civilian harm.
Scenes like this have sparked accusations of an Israeli intent to not only destroy Hamas, but to render Gaza uninhabitable (screen shot from New York Times video)

Proportionally, the rate of damage to civilian buildings in Gaza is already triple what Nazi Germany suffered from Allied bombs in World War II. On Friday alone, Israel reportedly killed more than 90 Palestinians, including women in children, when it leveled two houses in two different areas of Gaza.
One particularly vivid display of the MK-84's sheer power -- and Israel's lack of restraint -- came with the IDF's Oct. 31 strike on Jabalya, in northern Gaza, which obliterated a large residential area. “[That strike is] something we would never see the US doing," Larry Lewis, research director at the Center for Naval Analyses, tells CNN. “It certainly appears that (Israel’s) tolerance for civilian harm compared to expected operational benefits is significantly different than what we would accept etc

Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas on Earth. For most other militaries, that would be cause for restraint

They've been bombing your terrorist buddies for months and only 20,000 (according to your terrorist buddies) were killed. Sounds like restraint to me.

If I wanted to kill all, or most, of the Palestinians, I could have killed 20,000 in the first hour.

They've been bombing your terrorist buddies for months and only 20,000 (according to your terrorist buddies) were killed. Sounds like restraint to me.

If I wanted to kill all, or most, of the Palestinians, I could have killed 20,000 in the first hour.
Read your post after you have fully recovered .

Am not sure whether you were trying your hand at black surrealist humour or whether you are genuinely just very stupid .
I sincerely hope that the time you are genuinely ashamed of yourself and embarrassed is not long in coming .

Why be a Forum Outcast when behaving decently with honour and care can turn you into an OK person ?

Read your post after you have fully recovered .

Am not sure whether you were trying your hand at black surrealist humour or whether you are genuinely just very stupid .
I sincerely hope that the time you are genuinely ashamed of yourself and embarrassed is not long in coming .

Why be a Forum Outcast when behaving decently with honour and care can turn you into an OK person ?

You doubt my claim? Why?

I think the language is a bit harsh.

But no doubt even we ardent supporters of Israel feel that the Israelis should use different tactics.

The people in Gaza are really suffering horribly.

Just put yourself in their place and imagine trying to survive each day.

And think of the families of the more than 150 IDF soldiers who have died.

Hopefully the current American administration can also persuade Israel to let in much more aid (I think many nations are eager to send food, etc.).

I think the language is a bit harsh.

But no doubt even we ardent supporters of Israel feel that the Israelis should use different tactics.

The people in Gaza are really suffering horribly.

Just put yourself in their place and imagine trying to survive each day.

And think of the families of the more than 150 IDF soldiers who have died.

Hopefully the current American administration can also persuade Israel to let in much more aid (I think many nations are eager to send food, etc.).
More than 15,000 aid trucks are stuck at the Rafah crossing and have not entered the Gaza Strip yet.. waiting for Israel permission.

He speaks as the right hand of our Lord. May comfort and solace come to the brave people of Palestine. May the angel Michael protect them in battle. Any honest second amendment American Christian would of course support a Palestinian man protecting his home being invaded by Israeli criminals. That’s simply common sense. If Mexico invaded us based on a fraction of Americans invading Mexico like Hamas did to Israel ….we would of course defend ourselves …

You can understand brother the pro Israel narrative is being crushed by the civilized world all over the place.. They can’t get away with their lies. They try and spin their narrative they’ve just brainwashed some portion of pro-Israel Americans, who don’t know or care that a significant number of Palestinians our fellow Christians. Many of them simply don’t know. They don’t know that the great majority of Palestinians are hard-working individuals and family people with good traditions.

And remember, it’s only the neocons and BLM democrats like Jeffries and Schumer that support Israel. Israel has a massive lobby, but the American people don’t stand by that and there are those in the government who are against giving money to Israel like Thomas Massey.

may Richard the Lionhart and his spirit protect the people of Palestine.

1703575336716.jpeg

Last edited:
they are more tolerant of evangelicals, aren't they?

Plenty of Israels are good people. But they have extremists who are against evangelicals and Catholics…

There are extremist Muslims in Palestine and the Muslim majority countries, but the Israeli propaganda machine will not tell you about the former.

True, but Israel cannot use, "destroying Hamas," for every building destroyed, and every person it kills at this point.

Without positive proof? This narrative is going to going to get old, real quick.

These deaths were not cause by "dumb bombs," They were caused by snipers, and on the ground forces. This is no different than the My Lai massacre.

From the link;

Shot in cold blood​

"The victims are Nahida and her daughter Samar who were shot and killed as they walked to the Sister's Convent. "One was killed as she tried to carry the other to safety," the statement said.

Seven more people were reportedly also shot and wounded as they tried to protect those inside the church compound. The Patriarchate's statement noted, "No warning was given, no notification was provided. They were shot in cold blood inside the premises of the Parish, where there are no belligerents."
I just saw this now. Wow. God be with these martyrs of the church.

They look like they could’ve been American Christians. This is what the IDF is capable of doing. I would think that this was an attack carried out by ISIL but it was the IDF.

Right. No Catholic has ever been pushed around by Muslims, ever.
If 100 Hamas members tried to push their way into a church, a single nun could stop them.
It’s one thing to support that Jewish state. We can all be responsible adults, and simply recognize the common sense that there are good and bad in every group, including Christians, Muslims and Jews.

But you must condemn the IDF snipers and Jews in Israel who have harassed intimidated and killed innocent Christians. It’s literally asking you to do the right thing. It’s no different than asking a Muslim to standby Muslim countries if they want… but condemn ISIL and Al-Qaeda militants .

Please condemn the criminal Jewish militants in Israel.

All documented facts. So what you’re saying above simply won’t cut it.

At this point, it's obvious who the media is siding with. That's why I'm leery of any tearjerking stories that attempt to illicit sympathy for Palestinians. The word genocide is being thrown around much like the word insurrection has been. It loses its effect after a while. But there is one thing for certain. Hamas massacred babies, women and other innocents while taking others hostage and hiding behind them. Hamas needs to die.
Well Fox News, the American political machine in large parts support Israel. You can see even BLM Democrats like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hakeem Jeffries, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and many more all support Israel.

It is blatantly obvious that there are really bad criminals in the hamas and the IDF. So when I see an Al-Qaeda person kill a Christian when I see an IDF soldier kill a Christian …. I’m gonna criticize it.

I believe the likes of Eisenhower and JFK would adamantly be against this kind of thing….

I feel very confident in saying that old-school American politicians of our past would not stand by the IDF sniping Christians …they wouldn’t stand by Jews in Israel spitting at Christians like we have seen in many videos.

It’s one thing to support that Jewish state. We can all be responsible adults, and simply recognize the common sense that there are good and bad in every group, including Christians, Muslims and Jews.

But you must condemn the IDF snipers and Jews in Israel who have harassed intimidated and killed innocent Christians. It’s literally asking you to do the right thing. It’s no different than asking a Muslim to standby Muslim countries if they want… but condemn ISIL and Al-Qaeda militants .

Please condemn the criminal Jewish militants in Israel.

All documented facts. So what you’re saying above simply won’t cut it.

there are good and bad in every group, including Christians, Muslims and Jews.

The 98% bad Muslims are giving the good 2% a bad name.

Forum List

Back