The plague of black on white crime in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y0obRCX.png

2xbefer.png

Selectively editing and not including the whole link is extremely dishonest.

Your position is that there were "only" 5900 murders in america in 2011? You really think anyone believes that? LMAO..

No one with any sense believes that and anyone can look it up and catch your lie.

There were 16,238 homicides in america in 2010.
There were 14,612 people murdered in the u.s. in 2011.

Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
Edmund Burke

FBI Homicide data table 6

Murder
Race and Sex of Victim by Race and Sex of Offender, 2011
[Single victim/single offender]

Your position is that there were "only" 5900 murders in america in 2011? You really think anyone believes that? LMAO..

No one with any sense believes that and anyone can look it up and catch your lie.

Edmund Burke

Murder

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

There were 14,916 murders in 2007
There were 14,224 in 2008
There were 13,752 in 2009
There were 13,164 in 2010
There were 12,664 in 2011
FBI mdash Table 12

If you don't want to address the problem, ok..but persistently lying about it doesn't fool anyone.

Last edited:
Maybe because the guy is obviously insane and had no racist intent when he snapped...but hey, if you aren't bright enough to figure that out....

How do you know his "intent"?
If a negro doesn't have a "racist intent", it's ok to murder white people?

TNB is what it is.

Was this an attempt at logic on your part???...if so, please take your failing grade and go home.

How do you know his intent???

His actions suggest a mental issue and not a racial one, although racists are retards.

Who made such a stupid statement???...well, we know who.

make all the excuses you like..play word games....try to distract...deflect...call people names....whatever you like.
The thread is about disproportionate levels of negro crime. I don't care if he's blind, crippled or crazy.

Massively disproportionate Negro crime levels and particularly "black" on white crime is the topic.

So in other words...you got nothing.
Gotcha...

Keep talking..you continue to make yourself look stupid and you bump this thread up so even more people can see the truth ....and your excellent example of typical negro deflections ans distortions.

Naw, you took the "stupid" trophy a couple of posts ago...

You said it..I questioned your logic.it's all in the quotes above....Keep posting...keep this at the top, though. I appreciate it....keep demonstrating what a "deep thinker" you are.

it's a question.
See that thing at the end..it's called a question mark, recon mark. It looks like this ?

Keep bumping my thread up as you try to act "intelligent".

Ok folks - repeating the same thing 3 times is surely enough. Let's move on or it will be considered spam.

Edmund Burke

Murder

FBI mdash Table 12

If you don't want to address the problem, ok..but persistently lying about it doesn't fool anyone.

EXACTLY...so stop lying. Your chart tells us NOTHING about 'race'.

Edmund Burke

Murder

FBI mdash Table 12

I didn't say those were. I was exposing your lies about the TOTAL number of murders in those years...5000..LMAO..nice try...but no one was fooled.

You want the correct black/white numbers now?

Tell ya what..you go ahead and post whatever you think they are...show your sources with links... but if you try to lie again, I'll refute it and expose you like I just did with the correct data..I'm not running back and forth getting stats for your amusement...

Maybe because the guy is obviously insane and had no racist intent when he snapped...but hey, if you aren't bright enough to figure that out....

How do you know his "intent"?

TNB is what it is.

But he knows the intent whites have for killing blacks. Seems kind of racist to me.

Blacks kill around 450 whites per year to our 200.

yet, it is never racism to the leftist that screams about every little thing when we do it. Most of these 200 are in self defense as blacks are the aggressor.

Most of the murders they commit are violent ones against us.

Edmund Burke

Murder

FBI mdash Table 12

I didn't say those were. I was exposing your lies about the TOTAL number of murders in those years...5000..LMAO..nice try...but no one was fooled.

Tell ya what..you go ahead and post whatever you think they are...show your sources with links... but if you try to lie again, I'll refute it and expose you like I just did with the correct data..I'm not running back and forth getting stats for your amusement...

I gave you the link you racist piece of excrement. It came directly from the FBI pea brain.

Need it again? Maybe an adult in the room can teach you how to click on a link...

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Edmund Burke

Murder

FBI mdash Table 12

I gave you the link you racist piece of excrement. It came directly from the FBI pea brain.

Need it again? Maybe an adult in the room can teach you how to click on a link...

You alleged that there were only 6131 murders in the u.s and used incomplete data from that site.

I told you that was incorrect or a partial sample and I provided the full and accurate data with the year you specified and 4 more years of COMPLETE data on the number of murders in the u.s. from the same source.

Call me all the names you like and make all the smart ass comments you feel like you need to.
The correct, full data from the same source you cited is provided is linked. Anyone reading this can see for themselves.

FBI mdash Table 12

I'm finished running in circles with you. You aren't trying to have an honest discussion.
I made my point and you've been exposed. Now I'm done with you.

Edmund Burke

Murder

FBI mdash Table 12

You alleged that there were only 6131 murders in the u.s and used incomplete data from that site.

I told you that was incorrect or a partial sample and I provided the full and accurate data with the year you specified and 4 more years of COMPLETE data on the number of murders in the u.s. from the same source.

Call me all the names you like and make all the smart ass comments you feel like you need to.
The correct, full data from the same source you cited is provided is linked. Anyone reading this can see for themselves.

FBI mdash Table 12

I'm finished running in circles with you. You aren't trying to have an honest discussion.
I made my point and you've been exposed. Now I'm done with you.

IRRELEVANT you fucking racist scum bag.

YOU'RE title says: "The plague of black on white crime in america"

THEN you offer up anecdotal evidence. I just proved you WRONG pea brain. The charts you provide have NOTHING distinguishing race.

Are you really THAT fucking STUPID???

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Yeah whatever...his data was incomplete. The data I provided from the same source was complete and accurate. Stringing some unrelated words together doesn't change the facts.

The reality is that "Black on White" crime (like crime in general) has been steadily dropping for the last 30 years.

Got that data handy?
I didn't think so...just say anything that comes into your head..LMAO..

The "reality" is that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the U.S., despite being only 13% of the population.
The reality is that negroes commit disproportionate amounts of crime against whites.

the reality is that crime erodes society and the people committing the most crime, does more to erode society...Got a cute slogan to refute that?

Tell ya what...I posted around 30 or 40 black on white crimes..mostly murders...

Find me 40 white on black murders in the past year. Murder..not your impressions of what you "think" was a murder....I don't want to hear about saint trayvon of martin or saint michael of brown.
I mean murders.

THEN you offer up anecdotal evidence. I just proved you WRONG pea brain. The charts you provide have NOTHING distinguishing race.

You tried to drag the thread off topic and posted your incorrect data. I caught you and corrected you. Now you're embarrassed and trying to save face rather than admit you were wrong.

What I've offered is COMPLETE data from the FBI.

You want to get back on topic now, fine.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
According to FBI, BJS, CDC, and DOJ statistics.
Hence, the title of the thread.

You tried to drag the thread off topic and posted your incorrect data. I caught you and corrected you. Now you're embarrassed and trying to save face rather than admit you were wrong.

What I've offered is COMPLETE data from the FBI.

You want to get back on topic now, fine.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
According to FBI, BJS, CDC, and DOJ statistics.
Hence, the title of the thread.

WOW, you truly are a RETARD. The FBI data you provided is complete but has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about race. The FBI data I provided was SPECIFICALLY ABOUT race.

The reality is that "Black on White" crime (like crime in general) has been steadily dropping for the last 30 years.

Which also correlates to the lower rates of black poverty, lower unwed single parent households of blacks and a lower unemployment rate for blacks...

Yeah whatever...his data was incomplete. The data I provided from the same source was complete and accurate. Stringing some unrelated words together doesn't change the facts.

Got that data handy?

The "reality" is that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the U.S., despite being only 13% of the population.
The reality is that negroes commit disproportionate amounts of crime against whites.

the reality is that crime erodes society and the people committing the most crime, does more to erode society...Got a cute slogan to refute that?

Tell ya what...I posted around 30 or 40 black on white crimes..mostly murders...

Find me 40 white on black murders in the past year. Murder..not your impressions of what you "think" was a murder....I don't want to hear about saint trayvon of martin or saint michael of brown.
I mean murders.

Posting 30 stories about black on white crime is what I meant when I mentioned "anecdotes" not being "data".

Black tend to be less wealthy than white, this is the source of the problem, and envy push people to do terrible things, breeds hatred and this is probably the main ground for violence, catching two birds at once.

Poverty causes crime? Is that your premise?
Poverty encourage crime, not the only cause for crimes, it is a main motive that once taken care of it can reduce significantly crime.
A wealthy black person simply won't try to rob an old lady risking to sit in prison for even 10,000$, don't you think?

Are you aware of black crime statistics in america?
blacks commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america..despite only making up 13% of the population.

Think about that ...over HALF of ALL violent crime committed by (actually LESS than) 13% of the population because of course, not all blacks are criminals.

West Virginia is the poorest state in america. The population is massively, overwhelmingly white.

Yet the WHOLE STATE has less crime annually than the CITY of detroit...over 80% black.

So if all those poor white people in WV committed crime like negroes in detroit, the streets WOULD, LITERALLY be running blood.

Why the difference?

HEY, you racist piece of shit...you squealed like a little girl about 'links'...where are YOUR links???

It is a fact that Blacks commit a high percentage of all crimes in the USA. So, it is commonsense that they would commit a good number against whites.

It is also a fact that the MSM will not report crimes by blacks against whites. The MSM often fails to even identify the race of the perp, if the perp is black.

Who here has not heard of the vicious torture, rape, and murder committed of two young white college kids by crazed blacks in Tennessee? If you have not, that is proof you are uninformed purposely by the lib MSM.

Black on white crime in America is a major problem...that goes unreported by the lib MSM.

Blacks are ten times as likely per capita to kill whites than the other away around. Yet, liberals focus on making blacks the victims and we the monsters.
Well whites have the past history to refute what you are saying matthew

Got that data handy?

I mean murders.

Posting 30 stories about black on white crime is what I meant when I mentioned "anecdotes" not being "data".

Which I followed up with complete FBI/BJS statistics.

The fact is that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the total population.
You won't go anywhere near those facts, though, as you try desperately to defend the indefensible and play word games..

Here are some accurate stats according to population and race. You'll notice a hugely disproportionate number of blacks are represented.
Remember, percentage is the key. According to the raw data, USUALLY whites commit more crime..but notice that as a smaller percentage of the population more crimes are committed by blacks
Fewer blacks but higher numbers, see?

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 49 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 55 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 61 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 67 - Crime in the United States 2006
FBI mdash Table 43
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

These are FEDERAL statistics verified by the Department of Justice.

*Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
*Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.
*Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
*Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

If you don't want to discuss the facts, fine, but pretending they aren't true or trying to drag the thread off topic to create a distraction doesn't fool anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back