Black like me....

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Once again the black woman victimizes herself. Reagan thought you were equal, you think you aren't, you need the bar lowered and handouts. You're the hateful bigot.

^that was in response to me saying Reagan was a hateful bigot.

I guess my belief means that I'm black.

Weird.

Once again the black woman victimizes herself. Reagan thought you were equal, you think you aren't, you need the bar lowered and handouts. You're the hateful bigot.

Weird.

No, I thought you said you were. Do I remember that wrong?

And no, liberals generally are racists who think blacks need the bar lowered and they need handouts more than whites do, if you are not black, it doesn't change the point.

And no, liberals generally are racists who think blacks need the bar lowered and they need handouts more than whites do, if you are not black, it doesn't change the point.
It's obvious to me that you dislike black people. No shame in admitting it kazzie.

It's obvious to me that you dislike black people. No shame in admitting it kazzie.

um...you are illiterate...

Weird.

:lol: that spaz rarely makes any sense...

Weird.

:lol: that spaz rarely makes any sense...

No, I don't recognize the inherent truth of liberalism, I'm just whacked

Forum List

Back