The plague of black on white crime in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can be an ongoing tally.

Feel free to post your own

Defendant takes murder guilty plea in 2012 Gonzales home invasion Home The Advocate mdash Baton Rouge Louisiana

GONZALES — In one night, a tearful Craig Godbold testified Tuesday, a robbery aimed at stealing a safe thought to contain gold and collectible coins changed everything for his family. “In one night — in one night — my wife lost her whole family. In one night. Her mother, her brother and her stepdad,” said Godbold, commander of the Natchez, Mississippi, Police Department’s criminal investigations. Godbold was staring straight at defendant Bernard James, 27. James is one of five men accused in the brazen Gonzales-area home invasion more than two years ago that led to the slaying of Godbold’s in-laws, Shirley and Robert Irwin Marchand, and their 50-year-old son, Douglas Dooley. Since that February 2012 night, Godbold said, the joy in his wife Teresa Godbold’s voice is gone and she continues to live in fear. James became the second defendant in the slayings to plead guilty and accept life in prison to avoid a potential death sentence. 74-year-old Robert Marchand’s throat had been slashed, as had those of Shirley Marchand, 72, and Dooley on the night of Feb. 17, 2012. All three were severely beaten.

Regarding the title of your thread, I disagree. The plague is black on black crime/murder... 6,000 black men are killed EACH YEAR by other blacks (more than the TOTAL Americans killed in both Iraq and Afghanistan in the last decade), yet very, very few ever talk about it. Where is Al Notso-Shaprton? Where is Jessie Jerkson? Where is the embarrassment that is Holder and Obama? They CARE NOT for the crime or the death of blacks, they ONLY and OBVIOUSLY care for political gain. Which is sad on many levels, not the least of which is the horrible conditions of the black, inner-city communities the frauds claim to support.

Wanna discuss THAT???
Sure..we can discuss it.
I know those stats..believe that.

As you point out. Negroes are disproportionately violent and they don't care who they attack..white, black, old, young, handicapped....What is your opinion on that? What do you think makes them that way?
We already know the stats..what are the reasons?

I apologize, I was not singling or calling you out.

But what contributes to the black on black crime? Obviously, the lack of opportunity. Liberalism keeps them on the plantation.

Conservative politicians and policies have done far more for the black man, yet they still vote on a 95% block for democrats. It simply makes not sense....

Man charged in IMPD officer 8217 s death faces death penalty WISH-TV

INDIANAPOLIS — The man charged in the death of Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Officer Perry Renn now officially faces the death penalty. Earlier this month, Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said he would seek the death penalty in Major Davis Jr.’s murder case. Davis is charged with murder, accusing of shooting and killing Officer Renn in July at 34th Street and Forest Manor Avenue. “It is clear that there are those in our city who believe that our police officers are fair game,” “Make no mistake, we will prosecute you to the maximum extent possible under the law.” There were two aggravating circumstances that support a death penalty case: that Davis killed Renn while Renn was on duty as a police officer, and that the murder was motivated by an act Renn performed while acting in the course of his duty as an officer. -

Police identify victim in weekend stabbing New York - WPTZ Home

PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. —Police have released the name of the man who was stabbed in the chest and later died of his injuries. Richard “Dickey” Bombard, 49, was pronounced dead at CVPH Emergency Department Sunday evening. Police said in a news release Monday that Bombard was allegedly at a friend’s house in the back yard when neighbor, Otis L. Grenton Jr., 50, came over. The two men had argued before Grenton left the backyard only to return shortly after. Bombard and Grenton continued to argue before a physical altercation broke out. That is when Grenton allegedly swung a kitchen steak knife at Bombard striking him in the chest. Grenton fled the residence before being taken into custody by police. Grenton was charged with Second Degree Murder and Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Third Degree. He was arraigned in Plattsburgh City Court and committed to the Clinton County Jail without bail.

Considering the downward spiral of the Black community over the past fifty years, we can come to one of two conclusions for the impetus based on what we know as fact. Fact, the Civil Rights era became law fifty years ago. Fact, it is illegal to discriminate against blacks in business, housing, employment, etc. Fact, the KKK is today a pathetic gaggle of inbred half-wits, with neither the numbers nor the power to hold the black man down.

We may then conclude either -

1) Despite efforts to rectify the issues of the past, through affirmative action, busing, free and/or subsidized housing, food, etc. blacks remain the perpetual underclass ( except for crime, where they are top of the class) because you cannot help lift people up out of poverty by government giveaways.

or-

2) Blacks are inherently violent, lazy, promiscuous, and stupid.

Take your pick. The answer is one or the other, fact.

4 pages of black on white murder and robbery and all he can do is make silly, unrelated comments.
He knows he can't address the facts so he tries to distract. No one is fooled.

Someone stated some time ago (could be Pat Buchanan), that if you could magically remove all Blacks and Hispanics from America, crime would nearly be nonexistent. I believe crime stats bear this out.

I suppose some think I am a racist for just stating this.

Someone stated some time ago (could be Pat Buchanan), that if you could magically remove all Blacks and Hispanics from America, crime would nearly be nonexistent. I believe crime stats bear this out.

I wish my fellow southerners had just picked their own cotton rather than importing negroes to be used as farm animals.
Just imagine how different things would be today..

Left: Jordan Russell Davis (1995-2012); Right: accused murderer Michael David Dunn

Less than nine months afterTrayvon Martin was shot and killed in central Florida, another black teenage student was killed under suspicious circumstances.

----------------

See, whites aren't killing blacks for money. They do it for fun and to become GOP National Heroes.

Left: Jordan Russell Davis (1995-2012); Right: accused murderer Michael David Dunn

Less than nine months afterTrayvon Martin was shot and killed in central Florida, another black teenage student was killed under suspicious circumstances.

----------------

See, whites aren't killing blacks for money. They do it for fun and to become GOP National Heroes.
Blacks are hard at learning. No surprise there.

----------------

LMAO.."killing blacks for money"..Who said they were? You made that up.

Start a thread listing all the white on black murders.
When you find as many as I have listed here, we can talk.

The fact is that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s, despite only being 13% of the population.
The fact is that an average of over 30,000 white women are raped by negroes annually.

Want to discuss that?
No?..I didn't think so.

I wish my fellow southerners had just picked their own cotton rather than importing negroes to be used as farm animals.
Just imagine how different things would be today..

You really do have to wonder how things would be different. But it's only fair to add to the equation the abuse of negroes in our history as part of the problem. And like I've touched on previously, blacks are way worse now than they were just a generation ago, which makes no sense as they have been receiving reparations since the 60's by way of discrimination against whites. So shouldn't they be better off now? You'd think.

Jared Taylor is perhaps the greatest man and deepest thinker of the modern age. His book Paved with Good Intentions The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America Jared Taylor 9780965638340 Amazon.com Books should be required reading for all high school Social Studies classes.

Oh I see now this is happening down south,because up north these dumb azzes are killing their own people.

Homeless man robbed of his pants in Daytona Beach police say News - Home

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - A 49-year-old homeless man was beaten and robbed of his pants Thursday in Daytona Beach, according to police. Devante Mims, 22 and Andre Dyte, 24 were arrested in the beating, which occurred around 2 a.m. Roy Hinsch was injured in the beating and bit off a piece of his tongue. Police said Dyte and Mims followed Hinsch from a store and later approached him, demanding money. They then began punching him, and one of them choked him, police said. The other man went through the victim's pockets before taking his pants off, police said. -

Kansas City man gets lower sentences for 2 deaths Local News - KMBC Home

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —A Jackson County jury has recommended new, lower sentences for a man convicted of two murders in Kansas City. Twenty-three-year-old Eria Doss was earlier sentenced to four life sentences plus 200 years for the April 2009 deaths of Andrew Eli and Justin Burdreau during a robbery at Eli's apartment. The Kansas City Star reports a Missouri appeals court last year ordered that he be resentenced because the jury in his trial heard improper evidence about his juvenile records. On Wednesday, the jury recommended 30 years each on two convictions of second-degree murder, 10 years for a first-degree robbery conviction and three years on three counts of armed criminal action. He will be sentenced Sept. 26. Prosecutors will recommend the sentences run consecutively. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back