Zone1 The People Who will Shoot Christian Children

Leftism is a mental disorder. Consumed with hate, they are unstable and you have no idea how far they will go on any given day

so says the christian ...

1681345157801.jpeg

how they love eachother in the name of jesus - the same as their c-bible.

I'd never ever shot anyone outside of self defense. Why not be at peace with me and I'll be at peace with you.

That cult you demon possessed nuts always throw out hardly even exist. How many KKK are there? Now compare that with your Church of Satan and the Wicca cult
Do you want to kill them for not following your religion? That's what it sounds like.

The Nazis said that since the Jews/liberals were so violent, that justified their violence against Jews/liberals. Fascist tactics never change.

I've been trying like hell to find the video of a lunatic christian couple shouting and screaming obsceneties at grade school kids coming out of the local grade school. Telling them they're going to burn in hell, hope they die, and stop wearing the clothes of whores and criminals.

It was in the news for a week, I think it was back in the mid 90's. Unfortunately, thats way before I had money for a home pc.

If you know what I'm talking about, then please post the link on here.

As for the OP's posted video, I have NO problem if they're being civil and using polite manners. As long as they are not doing it in a harassing or intimidating manner. I'm fine. Heck, I've even stood there and talked to some of them before.

There's psychopathic, deranged lunatics on all sides. You just have to sift out the bad and take the good when you can get it.

I've been trying like hell to find the video of a lunatic christian couple shouting and screaming obsceneties at grade school kids coming out of the local grade school. Telling them they're going to burn in hell, hope they die, and stop wearing the clothes of whores and criminals.

It was in the news for a week, I think it was back in the mid 90's. Unfortunately, thats way before I had money for a home pc.

If you know what I'm talking about, then please post the link on here.

As for the OP's posted video, I have NO problem if they're being civil and using polite manners. As long as they are not doing it in a harassing or intimidating manner. I'm fine. Heck, I've even stood there and talked to some of them before.

There's psychopathic, deranged lunatics on all sides. You just have to sift out the bad and take the good when you can get it.
That was a regular occurrence in OKC back in the 1970s.

Do you want to kill them for not following your religion? That's what it sounds like.

The Nazis said that since the Jews/liberals were so violent, that justified their violence against Jews/liberals. Fascist tactics never change.
Only to a lunatic.
Try to keep up

You're right. And it is the LEFT turning violent on everyone they disagree with. Stop acting like nazis

Forum List

Back