Zone1 Vatican Sect leader Francis says Judas is hard to understand but COULD BE SAVED!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I didn't get the name of the author of this, but the quotes are from Francis (my words are in brackets)

"Judas is a difficult character to understand... when he sees what he has done, he turns to the ‘righteous,’ to the priests: ‘I have sinned: I handed over an innocent man to be killed.’ They answer him: ‘What does that matter to us? That’s your affair.’ (Matthew 27:3-10) Then he goes away with that guilt that suffocates him.”

The [alleged/purported] Pontiff invites us to imagine a different fate for Judas: “Perhaps if he had met the Virgin Mary, things would have gone differently, but the poor man goes away, doesn’t find a way out of his situation, and he went to hang himself.”

“But, there’s one thing that makes me think that Judas’ story doesn’t end there … Perhaps someone might think, ‘this pope is a heretic…’ But, no! They should go see a particular medieval capital of a column in the Basilica of St. Mary Magdalen in Vézelay, Burgundy [in France],” he said.

The [alleged/purported] Successor of Peter describes how people in the Middle Ages taught the Gospel through sculptures and paintings. “On that capital, on one side there is Judas, hanged; but on the other is the Good Shepherd who is carrying him on his shoulders and is carrying him away.”

Comments:

Really? Jesus said that there were none lost who were given to Him (Apostles) except for the "son of perdition"

aka Hell

Francis needs to go to confession... "Father, forgive me, I am not a Catholic"

and the priest would say "Halleluia! You finally speak Truth!"

Sure, anyone can be saved but Trump and a free market.

We know
people already in Hell cannot be saved. I guess the alleged pope didn't get that Memo... sigh

Hitlery betrayed the whole country (gave Classified info to the enemies of the US via her illicit server) but she didn't exactly have the same fate as Judas... nothing at all happened and she didn't appear to feel a twinge of guilt like he did...

you and I... we can jaywalk and get the book thrown at us

people already in Hell cannot be saved. I guess the alleged pope didn't get that Memo... sigh

Hitlery betrayed the whole country (gave Classified info to the enemies of the US via her illicit server) but she didn't exactly have the same fate as Judas... nothing at all happened and she didn't appear to feel a twinge of guilt like he did...

Judas was better. Judas at least threw away his blood money and then hung himself

Judas had better character than Hillary.

Judas was better.
[/QUOTE]

LOL

Judas at least threw away his blood money and then hung himself

Judas had better character than Hillary.

I LOL but you are totally correct here...

I always actually felt sorry for Judas because of his tossing the money back at the rabbis.. but he didn't go all the way ---in asking Jesus to forgive him...

I hope everyone here takes note. Jesus can forgive anything

I said that to the preacher's wife and thought she would have a stroke.
Thing is, Judas was given over to Satan. (Christ said to His Father that He didn't lose one, except the one given over to Satan).
The question is one of repentance and forgiveness. Here is what the Bible said about giving one over to Satan. It doesn't mean forever:
1 Corinth. 5:5 I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

And we know that when Judas realized what he had done, he was so distressed that he couldn't live with what he had done. I can imagine him repenting with his last breath.
And when a sinner repents, this is the consequence:
Gal. 6:1-2 And if he repents, he is to be forgiven and restored in love.

Nobody's in hell right now. They sleep in the grave awaiting the Judgment after Christs return

Thing is, Judas was given over to Satan. (Christ said to His Father that He didn't lose one, except the one given over to Satan).
The question is one of repentance and forgiveness. Here is what the Bible said about giving one over to Satan. It doesn't mean forever:
1 Corinth. 5:5 I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

And we know that when Judas realized what he had done, he was so distressed that he couldn't live with what he had done. I can imagine him repenting with his last breath.
Only my personal opinion but I don't think it's over for Judas. It does appear he repented and perhaps God was involved (like the way He hardened Pharaoh's heart) because it was necessary to fulfill the prophecy.

Jesus doesn't hold grudges. He looks for OPPORTUNITIES TO SAVE.

Nevertheless, when Judas is judged, God's judgement will be righteousness us judgement

if you are saying Hell is not forever, you are wrong as can be.

none of us knows where Judas is. Maybe while he was dying, he called out to God and God forgave him. He would then likely be in Purgatory because just being sorry for sins in and of itself does not purify one 100% of sin/sin's consequences. Only the fires of God;s purgation do.

Those scripture passages do not mean that Hell is temporary. Temporary Hell is another term for Purgatory.

Nobody's in hell right now. They sleep in the grave awaiting the Judgment after Christs return
That is not true. According to the saints and the Virgin Mother herself at Fatima, souls go to Hell now. The personal judgment happens as soon as one meets Jesus after death.

I'm not Catholic. My ONLY source is the Bible

In vain do they worship Me, teaching as doctrine the traditions on men

There are traditions of men and Traditions of Christ

Protestants never distinguish. They are uneducated about Christ's One and Only Church

if you are saying Hell is not forever, you are wrong as can be.

none of us knows where Judas is. Maybe while he was dying, he called out to God and God forgave him. He would then likely be in Purgatory because just being sorry for sins in and of itself does not purify one 100% of sin/sin's consequences. Only the fires of God;s purgation do.

Those scripture passages do not mean that Hell is temporary. Temporary Hell is another term for Purgatory.
Never even mentioned Hell, but if you want me to I can. Hell IS a temporary holding place where people who died with their sin reside until they are judged at the White Throne Judgment by Christ.
There is no such thing as purgatory. That's Catholic dogma and the opposite of what the Bible says. According to Paul, when a believer dies, they go straight up. Absent from the body means present with the Lord. The Lord is in Heaven.
And Catholics were told that if they gave money to the church they could get "some time off" of their purgatory sentence. Hell is not purgatory and no one is leaving hell after their sentence is commuted by some priest.

Last edited:
Never even mentioned Hell, but if you want me to I can. Hell IS a temporary holding place where people who died with their sin reside until they are judged at the White Throne Judgment by Christ.
There is no such thing as purgatory. That's Catholic dogma and the opposite of what the Bible says.

you are ignorantly accepting what other humans have told you

The Church produced the bible

you are ignorantly accepting what other humans have told you

The Church produced the bible
No, you are believing what other humans have told you. And you are entrenched in Catholic dogma.
The Bible was written by the disciples and Paul. We know that because without God's help, man can not predict the future.
Lately, Revelation is reading like the nightly news...

I didn't get the name of the author of this, but the quotes are from Francis (my words are in brackets)

"Judas is a difficult character to understand... when he sees what he has done, he turns to the ‘righteous,’ to the priests: ‘I have sinned: I handed over an innocent man to be killed.’ They answer him: ‘What does that matter to us? That’s your affair.’ (Matthew 27:3-10) Then he goes away with that guilt that suffocates him.”

The [alleged/purported] Pontiff invites us to imagine a different fate for Judas: “Perhaps if he had met the Virgin Mary, things would have gone differently, but the poor man goes away, doesn’t find a way out of his situation, and he went to hang himself.”

“But, there’s one thing that makes me think that Judas’ story doesn’t end there … Perhaps someone might think, ‘this pope is a heretic…’ But, no! They should go see a particular medieval capital of a column in the Basilica of St. Mary Magdalen in Vézelay, Burgundy [in France],” he said.

The [alleged/purported] Successor of Peter describes how people in the Middle Ages taught the Gospel through sculptures and paintings. “On that capital, on one side there is Judas, hanged; but on the other is the Good Shepherd who is carrying him on his shoulders and is carrying him away.”

Comments:

Really? Jesus said that there were none lost who were given to Him (Apostles) except for the "son of perdition"

aka Hell

Francis needs to go to confession... "Father, forgive me, I am not a Catholic"

and the priest would say "Halleluia! You finally speak Truth!"
It was said to me by the Nuns sixty years ago that they hoped Judas repented but it was unlikely as he committed suicide. I didn't know Hillary was around even then covering her tracks!!!

Greg

It was said to me by the Nuns sixty years ago that they hoped Judas repented but it was unlikely as he committed suicide.
Yes, I remember nuns saying the same thing. Later, I learned that 'hanged' in Biblical times was not often used (and not once in the Bible unless it did refer to Judas) to mean tying a rope around one's neck and leaping of a chair or out of a tree. It referenced being speared by an object (not a weapon). One presentation of Judas' death (Acts 1:18) notes that he fell headlong and his bowels gushed out. That meets the definition of "hanging" in Biblical times.

One person theorized that after Judas threw the silver back into the temple, he rushed out and along one of the outside passage ways was so distraught and in a hurry that he tripped, fell off the path/ledge and fell on a lower outcropping sharp enough to split him open, thus he hanged himself (as no one else was involved).

IF this were the case, then we might have evidence that Judas very much repented of what he had done as he had thrown the money back, and his death was an accident, although those at the time seemed to accept even if it were, it was God's judgment on a traitor.

No, you are believing what other humans have told you. And you are entrenched in Catholic dogma.
The Bible was written by the disciples and Paul. We know that because without God's help, man can not predict the future.
Lately, Revelation is reading like the nightly news...
No, I am believing what Christ's Church teaches and also, what life has taught me, which confirms the fact that I am 1000% correct to listen to Christ's Church (if nothing else does)

The New Testament was put together by Christ's Church

Protestants usually don't know Churchhistory (or they wouldn't beprotestants)

As someone once said

"To be deep in history is to cease being Protestant"

:)

No, I am believing what Christ's Church teaches and also, what life has taught me, which confirms the fact that I am 1000% correct to listen to Christ's Church (if nothing else does)

The New Testament was put together by Christ's Church

Protestants usually don't know Churchhistory (or they wouldn't beprotestants)

As someone once said

"To be deep in history is to cease being Protestant"

:)
So you actually believe that if you gave money to the church, a priest had the power to 'shorten" your Purgatory "sentence"? And that you shouldn't eat meat on Fri.?

Forum List

Back