President Trump: Election Day Will Be ‘Christian Visibility Day’

When they try to get society to accept something that isn't reality, it sure as hell does.
Then you have a problem. My life doesn't revolve around what other people do with theirs. I live my life as I see fit.That's what we all should be doing.

QSee? Normal people don't think about that stuff. Only you do. You're about as far from normal as it gets.
These people responding with hatred and ignorance about the subject are just as bad as those people calling themselves pro-lifers. Probably one in the same in most cases . Impossible to reason with them. Good day !

You created your own insanity on this issue. Hatred doesn't bode well for anyone , especially the users.

If your constitutional rights have been violated, we will defend you. If you have illegal aliens invading your home, we will deport you,” the former president said at one point.

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the host who invited both of you will come and tell you, ‘Give this man your seat.’ And in humiliation, you will have to take the last place. 10But when you are invited, go and sit in the last place, so that your host will come and tell you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in front of everyone at the table with you. 11For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”…

Prophetic words which to not belong to P01135809

What a wonderful idea. I look forward to it. I thank God we have a compassionate Christian man like Donald Trump willing to endure unbelievable unjustified harassment and fearlessly proclaim - We belong to God. We patriotic MAGA's will all be as one with God on election day.

What a wonderful idea. I look forward to it. I thank God we have a compassionate Christian man like Donald Trump willing to endure unbelievable unjustified harassment and fearlessly proclaim - We belong to God. We patriotic MAGA's will all be as one with God on election day.

Throughout history there have been instances where celebrities or politicians have used religion as a political tool to gain success or influence public opinion.

One notable example is Emperor Constantine the Great, who used Christianity to bolster his political power in the Roman Empire.

Another example is King Henry VIII of England, who broke away from the Catholic Church and established the Church of England to consolidate his authority and gain control over the church.

In more recent times, various political leaders have utilized religious rhetoric and symbols to appeal to certain voter demographics and advance their agendas.

In the name of power, they preach anew,
Twisting faith to serve their political view.
Hallelujahs and votes they seek to gain,
Promising salvation while causing pain.
Using prayers as a weapon, they deceive with ease,
Turning religion into a tool to appease.
But beware the wolf in shepherd's guise,
For true faith is found in love, not in lies.

Trump is now like an old dog. Does anyone expect the new tricks? Boring! :(
Religion is just one of the many things corrupt politicians use to appeal to the masses. And rarely are they altruistic in any of the statements or positions they take, and that will never change.

So it’s normal to spend your days justifying mutilating children’s genitals and cuttin off healthy breasts of early teen girls, but it’s creepy want to stop those things?
^^^^^ This reply is the derp's translation of 'I know you are, but what am I?' :rolleyes: What a fucking moron you are.

There's some truth to that, but having a "Christian Visibility Day" pointed out to me by an orange man, ties into there somehow.

Maybe when you can be a mature adult and not call people childish names you'll understand better.

I don't need to justify the things I do in my personal life to you or anyone else. Transgenders should have that same right. Circumcision is bodily mutilation but it is also supported by the medical community. Tattoos and piercings on the other hand are not medically advised yet people still multilate their bodies with those. But the bottom line in all of this is we shouldn't make up laws that target specific groups in society and transgender laws are just that.
You do what you want to you.

Leave the kids out of it.

Protecting sexually confused kids from mutilation by profit motivated adults is not "targeting" them.

I'd be happy with a law that says no surgery on children who are physically healthy, but have mental illness.

Surgery to cure mental illness went out with lobotomies, and should not have been brought back for gender dysphoria. Teaching people to enjoy their healthy bodies would be far better therapy for that disorder.

Forum List

Back