The " Palestinian State" is DOA!

They already have two states, the joke is that they want a third.

Jordan
Gaza
And whatever we were able to sucker out of Israel

Their demands make it quite easy for Israel to refuse. They HAVE to know, even before they start that Israel isn’t going to agree to a “ demand” that will eventually make the Israelis the minority.

The powers behind the terrorist pally administration make way too much money off the conflict to end it. If you look each of the pally leaders is a millionaire a few times over for no other reason than he's stolen money meant for the pallly people

Palestine does not need to create a state.
And cats don't need feathers, they can eat a bird.
The "create a state" thing is just a propaganda campaign.

I know, the aim is to merely "delete Israel".
No-one actually wants any state there, they'll cede the land to Syria or Jordan as they tried at the beginning.
The usual deflection.

Where was I wrong?

Palestine does not need to create a state.

No-one actually wants any state there, they'll cede the land to Syria or Jordan as they tried at the beginning.
The usual deflection.

Where was I wrong?
Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine but has always ducked, dodged, and weaved when asked to prove their point.

The usual deflection.

Where was I wrong?
Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine but has always ducked, dodged, and weaved when asked to prove their point.

Ridiculous.
Keep talking prove the title of the thread.

The usual deflection.

Where was I wrong?

Ridiculous.
My point.

The usual deflection.

Where was I wrong?

Ridiculous.
My point.

Good that You manage to convince Yourself.
Still couldn't prove one thing I've said was wrong.

I agree Palestinians don't need to create another state. Many in Israel say otherwise.

P F Tinmore we both know that having a state or not is not the whole issue.
It's about NOT having Israel in any shape or form beside it.
Palestinians will even fight the notion of their own state for that goal.

As Tawil Fadiha said : "We want You to evacuate, dismantle, and gather in the Sharawia cafe to wait for further instructions."

No plan or vision beyond that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back