The " Palestinian State" is DOA!

The Palestinians do not want to change Palestine into a bantustan state.

A bantustan state? You are using words that appeal to emotions, but have no meaning in this context. What is a "bantustan" state? What would it look like? How is it different from a State state? (Don't be avoidant -- I understand the actual meaning of the word bantustan. I want to hear what you think it is in the context of Palestine.)

And You're missing the simple point, that Hamas and Gaza are not the biggest world problems, not even for Israel.
We have the time. And that I'm talking about something that is going on the ground behind Youtube productions of Pallywood.

We have time, and we have established the needed connections within the society to keep a conversation that Hamas and PLO will never be able to make.

You keep pounding Hamas and PLO propaganda, settlers will keep talking to the shekihs, and we'll see whom the sheikhs choose - the western activists who are detached from reality thousands of miles away, or neighbors who understand what they value on the ground.
The division between Fatah an Hamas is a creature of Oslo. Fatah is the only faction hanging on to that division.

That's really nonsensical. Hamas, as the bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood, has ideological differences with Fatah. The civil war those two islamic terrorist franchises fought was classic Islamist tribal turf warfare for power and control.
And that so called civil war was over Oslo.

The shootings, street murders, torture and other forms of Islamist societal pathologies were not "so-called".

Nothing to do with Oslo. Just very average Islamist tribal conflicts.

Now, where's your YouTube video?
Why do you post here when you know so little?

Part of Oslo was security coordination between the PA and Israel. These security forced are paid by foreign donors to take out Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other opposition to the occupation.

When Hamas won, and Fatah lost, the Palestinian elections, Hamas became the majority party in the Palestinian Authority.

Extra money and weapons were pumped into Fatah to overturn the Palestinian Authority and put the losers back in power. This worked in the West Bank but failed in Gaza. The government in Gaza is what remained of the elected government while an illegal government was set up in the West Bank. This is what the liars call the Palestinian Authority.

That was a lot of conspiracy theory blather. Not a single bit of supportive evidence.

You, my dear, are a hoot.

That's really nonsensical. Hamas, as the bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood, has ideological differences with Fatah. The civil war those two islamic terrorist franchises fought was classic Islamist tribal turf warfare for power and control.

The shootings, street murders, torture and other forms of Islamist societal pathologies were not "so-called".

Part of Oslo was security coordination between the PA and Israel. These security forced are paid by foreign donors to take out Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other opposition to the occupation.

When Hamas won, and Fatah lost, the Palestinian elections, Hamas became the majority party in the Palestinian Authority.

Extra money and weapons were pumped into Fatah to overturn the Palestinian Authority and put the losers back in power. This worked in the West Bank but failed in Gaza. The government in Gaza is what remained of the elected government while an illegal government was set up in the West Bank. This is what the liars call the Palestinian Authority.

So after Hamas demonstratively murdered the PLO voters in Gaza when did they organize new elections?
Do they even allow for opposition to organize?
Elections are held according to constitutional procedures. Abbas will not allow that to happen.

Is Abbas their "Jew" now?
But You claim they are the elected govt, so why didn't they organize elections themselves?

Still waiting to hear about any opposition Hamas or PLO ever allowed after the takeover.

So after Hamas demonstratively murdered the PLO voters in Gaza when did they organize new elections?
Elections are held according to constitutional procedures. Abbas will not allow that to happen.

Neither will Hamas. That's typical for islamic dictatorships. Mini-caliphate run by islamic terrorist franchises have no use for western style (kuffar) elections.

A bantustan state? You are using words that appeal to emotions, but have no meaning in this context. What is a "bantustan" state? What would it look like? How is it different from a State state? (Don't be avoidant -- I understand the actual meaning of the word bantustan. I want to hear what you think it is in the context of Palestine.)
This will go over your head but I will post it anyway.

Yeah, yeah, you've posted that piece of BS a thousand times. When I tried to actually discuss several points with you -- you abandoned the conversation. (Typical).

I'm asking you a very specific question here. The implication of your post is that it is impossible for Palestine to be a normalized State. The implication is that the existence of Israel, in any form, somehow prevents Palestinian self-determination and that ANY Palestinian State will just be a "bantustan". You are therefore simply attempting to justify the deletion of the Israeli State.

Do I understand you correctly?

If you think that Hamas would allow elections to take place even if they had total control, then you are delusional.

Yeah, yeah, you've posted that piece of BS a thousand times. When I tried to actually discuss several points with you -- you abandoned the conversation. (Typical).

I'm asking you a very specific question here. The implication of your post is that it is impossible for Palestine to be a normalized State. The implication is that the existence of Israel, in any form, somehow prevents Palestinian self-determination and that ANY Palestinian State will just be a "bantustan". You are therefore simply attempting to justify the deletion of the Israeli State.

Israel could still exist. It is just that is would no longer be a racist state.

You have dumped that YouTube video into multiple threads.

You have been advised on multiple occasions that Virginia Tilley is a whack job nutter not unlike Richard Falk who she co-authored a ESCWA report widely panned as a total embarrassment.

Do you forget the nonsense YouTube videos you dump into threads day after day?

What "race" are the Israelis discriminating against?

Race, in the legal sense, includes any identifiable group. Palestinians include different races and religions but have a shared nationality.

Race, in the legal sense, includes any identifiable group. Palestinians include different races and religions but have a shared nationality.

Any identifiable group. That's curious.

I always get a chuckle from your legal opinions. I'll have to pass on to my statics- dynamics class that we're a "race", at least according to mullah Tinmore.

Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Descendants of the Neanderthals. So the Israelis are "speciesists."

Seems to me based on documented history the only solution to a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians is to let Jordan rule the West Bank territory & Egypt rule Gaza. And oh, how happy the Palestinians would then be to be free from Israel.

Seems to me based on documented history the only solution to a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians is to let Jordan rule the West Bank territory & Egypt rule Gaza. And oh, how happy the Palestinians would then be to be free from Israel.
No MJB........Jordanians are native of Saudi and Egyptians are native of Egypt.....Palestinians are a totally different "SEMITIC ENTITY/PEOPLES"...the only people who have Aboslutely NO CLAIM to any part of this LAND are ZIONIST,NONE SEMITIC JEWS MERELY CONVERTS,FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE,CENTRAL ASIA ETC.,...so if these Illegals leave then the problem is solved...How Happy We All Will Be That Palestinians Would Be Free from the Yoke Of Terrorist Zionists,who are not Jewish by birth or decent...steve...you had your chance to be Decent BUT YOU FAILED

It's the opposite,

The United Arab Emirates is a federal state that comprises seven federal emirates, each administered by a hereditary emir, these seven forming the electoral college for the federation's President and Prime Minister. As most emirates have either disappeared, been integrated in a larger modern state or changed their rulers' styles, e.g. to malik (Arabic for king) or sultan, such true emirate-states have become rare.

An emirate is the most successful system in the Arab world today, it addresses the territorial issue of an non-continuous state and the social tribalism. If Hamas eventually choose to reconcile with PLO they can stick together, if not they have the option to be separate emirates but as one nation.

In both options the life of the average Palestinian is times better than what they had under PLO or Hamas.
Q.Look at Syria and Yemen, then look at Emirates - tell me which of the options produces better life?
You are missing the point of my post.

And You're missing the simple point, that Hamas and Gaza are not the biggest world problems, not even for Israel.
We have the time. And that I'm talking about something that is going on the ground behind Youtube productions of Pallywood.

We have time, and we have established the needed connections within the society to keep a conversation that Hamas and PLO will never be able to make.

You keep pounding Hamas and PLO propaganda, settlers will keep talking to the shekihs, and we'll see whom the sheikhs choose - the western activists who are detached from reality thousands of miles away, or neighbors who understand what they value on the ground.
The division between Fatah an Hamas is a creature of Oslo. Fatah is the only faction hanging on to that division.

Hamas is Hebrew for violence

It's the opposite,

The United Arab Emirates is a federal state that comprises seven federal emirates, each administered by a hereditary emir, these seven forming the electoral college for the federation's President and Prime Minister. As most emirates have either disappeared, been integrated in a larger modern state or changed their rulers' styles, e.g. to malik (Arabic for king) or sultan, such true emirate-states have become rare.

An emirate is the most successful system in the Arab world today, it addresses the territorial issue of an non-continuous state and the social tribalism. If Hamas eventually choose to reconcile with PLO they can stick together, if not they have the option to be separate emirates but as one nation.

In both options the life of the average Palestinian is times better than what they had under PLO or Hamas.
Q.Look at Syria and Yemen, then look at Emirates - tell me which of the options produces better life?
You are missing the point of my post.

Hamas is Hebrew for violence
Nope >>>>>>ZIONISM IS ENGLISH FOR TERRORIST/ISM>>>>>>>FACT

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

YOU CAN LIE ALL YOU WANT BUT YOUR WHOLE BEING AND THAT OF YOUR SYNTHETIC CONVERTED NONE JEWS.....IS A SHAME.....YOU FAKE JEW...NOT

You should and would note reading the Wiki prose ...THE NUMBER OF ISRAELI PRIME MINISTERS WHO BELONG/ED TO ZIONIST TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.....BAD INIT

Last edited:

Forum List

Back