The Two-State Delusion.

Absolutely. You think the animals are slaughtering benevolently?
I agree. The Muslim animals that slaughtered all those innocent Jews did it in the most torturous ways possible.

(Odd how you forget that part, but then again.….you‘re a Jew-hating radical leftist.)

Oh then you must have been asleep since then. You'll be surprised to know Israel is engaging in even worse animal savagery than the equally evil Hamas terrorists who you are using to justify ethnic cleansing.
Oh, are they sticking babies in the ovens, tying a child and mother together and setting them on fire, cutting a fetus out of its mother and then decapitating it while the mother bleeds out on the floor, going to music festivals and shooting innocent young people and raping the ones who are fleeing?

And the only ones trying to commit ethnic cleansing are the Muslims, and the only thong preventing it is because they’re a backward, primitive people. if Israel truly wanted ethnic cleansing, it would have been all over 100 days ago.

And what? No mention of the hostages the Muslim savages are still holding? shhhhhh……

Israel's merciless slaughter and starvation of an entire population

IMG_2370.jpeg

Oh, are they sticking babies in the ovens, tying a child and mother together and setting them on fire, cutting a fetus out of its mother and then decapitating it while the mother bleeds out on the floor, going to music festivals and shooting innocent young people and raping the ones who are fleeing?

And the only ones trying to commit ethnic cleansing are the Muslims, and the only thong preventing it is because they’re a backward, primitive people. if Israel truly wanted ethnic cleansing, it would have been all over 100 days ago.

And what? No mention of the hostages the Muslim savages are still holding? shhhhhh……
You are using debunked points to support ethnic cleansing. You are no better than Hamas. As for hostages, Israel is trying to trade the hostages they hold for the ones that Hamas holds. Maybe the use of hostages is one of the few ways the animals can communicate with each other.

You are using debunked points to support ethnic cleansing. You are no better than Hamas. As for hostages, Israel is trying to trade the hostages they hold for the ones that Hamas holds. Maybe the use of hostages is one of the few ways the animals can communicate with each other.
Now we have the Democrat ^^^ calling a supporter of Israel the same as a HAMAS terrorist, and denying the atrocities committed by the Muslim savages as “debunked.”

I am sick to my stomach as to how the Democrats have turned into stark-raving mad antisemites. I sure miss my Dad, but I’m glad he’s not alive to see what became of his party.

Now we have the Democrat ^^^ calling a supporter of Israel the same as a HAMAS terrorist, and denying the atrocities committed by the Muslim savages as “debunked.”

I am sick to my stomach as to how the Democrats have turned into stark-raving mad antisemites. I sure miss my Dad, but I’m glad he’s not alive to see what became of his party.
The Israeli government itself debunked the babies in ovens, beheaded babies, fetus cut out from mother, and other propaganda points. If you are going to support Israel's animal butchery of an entire population of people that it holds as prisoners, at least use some decent hasbara.

The people who believe a two-state solution is still possible can only do so by 🙉🙈 and holocaust denial.

The Israeli government itself debunked the babies in ovens, beheaded babies, fetus cut out from mother, and other propaganda points. If you are going to support Israel's animal butchery of an entire population of people that it holds as prisoners, at least use some decent hasbara.
They did NOT. What antisemitic Arab rag did you read that in?

The bottom line is that in order for a State to become a reality it needs two really basic things: a population that doesn't lean into violent extremism, and a political leadership which prioritizes the well-being of its citizens.

Palestine doesn't have either of these things. Maybe one day, Gd willing, it will.

The bottom line is that in order for a State to become a reality it needs two really basic things: a population that doesn't lean into violent extremism, and a political leadership which prioritizes the well-being of its citizens.

Palestine doesn't have either of these things. Maybe one day, Gd willing, it will.
Lots of countries exist with violent extremism and without caring about its citizens. What countries really need is people that want it to exist, and to either have friendly relations with its neighbors or the means to defend itself from neighbors. Or just have a superpower coddle you like a baby for decades, I suppose.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back