The Muslim Religion

This is what I was refering to I Love Freedom.

Mr. Fitnah has NO answer for either of us.

So he just wants to change the whole conversation to one of his circular questions.

If you answer it.

He will just say that it's not good enough and re ask it over, and over, and over...........

Aah, right, gotcha, I see! Just determined to hate, huh.
Correct,

It's his only reason for existence. :doubt:

you have to judge any religion not just by what its texts say but by what its adherents actually do.

judaism, xtianity and islam are all based upon the same primitive tribal superstitions. they have all done immense harm to the world.

even in the 21st century we are fighting wars over these nasty beliefs.

its time to marginalise them and those who follow them to ensure that in the future they can do no harm.

""u2scram, come back when you learn how to post.""

being taken seriously by fools who rely upon simple-minded ad hominen responses and totally ignore the post content is not a consideration as far as i am concerned.

Next time, why don't you post the actual quote. That way you might actually read it yourself.

I highlighted the salient points.http://www.usmessageboard.com/2890429-post94.html
You stated"

I cover, because it is a tenet of my religion. No one can make me cover. In Iran, Afghanistan, and a few other places, women are forced to cover by law. This is not Sharia law, this is a secular law that forces women to follow the tenets of Islam. It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious.

It would seem that the quran disagrees with your opinion.

No, you didn't highlight anything. You gave the numbering sequence for three verses from the Quran, for which I then provided the actual passage. If you want to throw verses out, first read them. None of those verses have anything to do with Sharia law. How does the Quran disagree with me? If you are going to make a claim, then back it up.

You seem awful impatient
You made a claim Which I will high light in red.

The link and the point of the 3 verses was to illustrate that what you stated that I highlighted in red may not be the correct interpretation.

Now to your claim

It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious

Now this

3:110
You are the best nation which has ever been raised for the guidance of mankind. You enjoin good, forbid evil,

9:71
enjoin the doing of what is right and forbid the doing of what is wrong

9:112

What do those verses 3:110. 9:71,9:112 mean if to not enforce sharia law what .

3:104
Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.
Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 3:104

To late Mr. Fitnah.

Looks like, I Love Freedom quickly figured out that you are just an Islamophobic troll and left. :cool:

Gee and right at the point were she is forced to admit that she was stating opinions about Islam that are contrary to what the Quran says.
What a suprise :eek:

This is what I was refering to I Love Freedom.

Mr. Fitnah has NO answer for either of us.

So he just wants to change the whole conversation to one of his circular questions.

If you answer it.

He will just say that it's not good enough and re ask it over, and over, and over...........

Aah, right, gotcha, I see! Just determined to hate, huh.
Correct,

It's his only reason for existence. :doubt:

I did ask you to prove non muslims and muslims could be equal according to Islamic scripture .
Something you know can not be proven.

Yet you said that you saw nothing in sharia that was not compatible with the constitution about sharia law .

That is why I asked you to prove non muslims and muslims are equal under Islam .

Thats not hate or circular reasoning ,it is just pointing out that which you try to hide.

To late Mr. Fitnah.

Looks like, I Love Freedom quickly figured out that you are just an Islamophobic troll and left. :cool:

Gee and right at the point were she is forced to admit that she was stating opinions about Islam that are contrary to what the Quran says.
What a suprise :eek:
:lol: yea, right.

You just keep thinking that. :cuckoo:

Well maybe she will stick around and explain the contradiction.

If you wish , you can take a crack at it . Or is it your opinion a muslim can never state or hold an opinion that disagrees with a translation of the Quran

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2891573-post105.html

For the most part Islam is a peaceful religion as is Christianity. Madmen exist in both religions - Hitler, Bin Laden, etc.

You are wrong to judge everyone by the few.
Hitler called for killing innocents in the name of Christianity?

Would the Jews qualify for that category of victim in your book?

Bin Laden isn't fighting for Islam, he's fighting to get Palestine back. Geez, after all this time, it's amazing how so many people have no clue about what's going on.

I highlighted the salient points.http://www.usmessageboard.com/2890429-post94.html
You stated"

It would seem that the quran disagrees with your opinion.

No, you didn't highlight anything. You gave the numbering sequence for three verses from the Quran, for which I then provided the actual passage. If you want to throw verses out, first read them. None of those verses have anything to do with Sharia law. How does the Quran disagree with me? If you are going to make a claim, then back it up.

You seem awful impatient

The link and the point of the 3 verses was to illustrate that what you stated that I highlighted in red may not be the correct interpretation.

Now to your claim

It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious

Now this

You are the best nation which has ever been raised for the guidance of mankind. You enjoin good, forbid evil,

Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.

OK, these quote lines are out of control! If you had a child, wouldn't you enjoin them to play nicely with other children, and forbid them to beat up the other kids and destroy their stuff? And again, THIS IS NOT PERTAINING TO SHARIA LAW. This is just about how to behave on a daily basis. Do, like, and support good. Don't do, dislike, and discourage bad stuff. Very simple. I should think your mind could handle it.

islam & judaism have much in common. both are less civilized than xtianity, tho xtianity itself is seriously flawed.

trying to live your life by ancient superstitions is as silly as trying to live it with ancient technology.

You seem awful impatient

Now to your claim

Now this

OK, these quote lines are out of control! If you had a child, wouldn't you enjoin them to play nicely with other children, and forbid them to beat up the other kids and destroy their stuff? And again, THIS IS NOT PERTAINING TO SHARIA LAW. This is just about how to behave on a daily basis. Do, like, and support good. Don't do, dislike, and discourage bad stuff. Very simple. I should think your mind could handle it.

In the Arabic Al-Ma'ruf ( that which please allah) and Al-Munkar (evil)respectively .
Now you say that something that appears 3 times in the Quran as commandments Enjoin & forbid has nothing to do with sharia .
Command and Forbid
I would say that strains credulity .

In all those books that you have about Islam do you happen to have a classical manual of Islamic sacred law?

deleted You seem obsessed with ramming down everyone's throat your twisted version of what the koran says. Like holmes, relax and find another mosque, deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted You seem obsessed with ramming down everyone's throat your twisted version of what the koran says. Like holmes, relax and find another mosque, deleted

I find Fitnah's perspective more credible than most.

Looks like we're not allowed to question fitnut's rantings. Glad to know merruccan censorship is alive and well. Land of the free as long as we let you. So MrCopy&paste, looks like you have a fan club among the message board nazis, too bad they're probably all skanks.

I also looked up many of the quotes you gave in another post, and many of them were either false, partially false, or taken out of context. .
Please do not forget to address these falshoods and contextual errors in the thread in question.
One issue per post ,so I dont get confused OK?
I wouldnt want to be going around misrepresnting Islam on the interwebnet.

Forum List

Back