The Muslim Religion

Well then, since you are going to be transparently dishonest, you have nothing of value to contribute, please retire to your previous position.
How am I being dishonest?

You asked a question and I answered it.

Apparently, you know yourself that there is NO incompatibility between the Constitution and Sharia Law.

I know how much you hate Islam.

So this fact is just eating you up Mr. Fitnah. :doubt:

Last edited:
I know exactly what I'm talking about since I am a Muslim woman who also recieved a dowry of which I decided the amount based on what I knew of my future husbands job and financial standing. I have a Quran and two books of Hadiths of which I study often, and am a member of a Muslim community in which many American Muslim women exist, who are also very well read in Islamic scripture and teachings. I have conversations with other Muslim women on a regular basis, and we all share our stories of how we got married, and so on, as all women do. From your previous posts, I'de say you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about. Perhaps if you read books written by Muslims, instead of those written about Muslims, you'de get your info from the horses mouth instead of from the other end. But maybe that is the end you prefer.

I posted 3 links that describe the marriage process in Islam according to Islamic scripture 2 from the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia and one from an online university of Islamic studies which of those 3 were not written by a muslim?

OK, quick update on the checking of the three links previously given. I checked the first one, and it supports what I said in my post. The second one didn't realy have anything to do with what I was talking about, and the third one, again supported what I had said. I don't know why you think I don't know what I'm talking about. The links support my statements.

Are you going to come back to the links you wanted me to check out. They seem to support what I said. So why is it you think I don't know what I'm talking about if three links you provide support me?

Well then, since you are going to be transparently dishonest, you have nothing of value to contribute, please retire to your previous position.
How am I being dishonest?

You asked a question and I answered it.

Apparently, you know yourself that there is NO incompatibility between the Constitution and Sharia Law.

I know how much you hate Islam.

So this fact is just eating you up Mr. Fitnah. :doubt:

Well how about you answer this post
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2888841-post77.html

Well you understand that it is an obligation on muslims to alter the world to bring it under sharia law making the constitution illegal .
Sharia Law mainly has to do with civil matters; marriage, adoption, divorce, finances, etc., and some criminal statutes.

The Constitution mainly concerns the limitations of government.

There is no reason that Sharia Law and the Constitution wouldn't be compatible. :cool:

Got to love all the scriptural backing your brought with your assertion.
You muslim have some rational for the belief that believers and non believers can be equal from the Quran , hadith, tafsir ,fatwa,... some internet rant?

Then your dishonesty will be revealed.

I posted 3 links that describe the marriage process in Islam according to Islamic scripture 2 from the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia and one from an online university of Islamic studies which of those 3 were not written by a muslim?

OK, quick update on the checking of the three links previously given. I checked the first one, and it supports what I said in my post. The second one didn't realy have anything to do with what I was talking about, and the third one, again supported what I had said. I don't know why you think I don't know what I'm talking about. The links support my statements.

Are you going to come back to the links you wanted me to check out. They seem to support what I said. So why is it you think I don't know what I'm talking about if three links you provide support me?

Not really, I have little interest in islam on islam nonsense.
You confirmed you make rash statements and are prone irresponsibly and post fact free that was the point.
It was a test of your demeanor .

Is there anything in sharia that is incompatible with the Constitution ?

If you are claiming that Sharia law does violate the constitution, then shouldn't you be the one to explain why?

Well you understand that it is an obligation on muslims to alter the world to bring it under sharia law making the constitution illegal .
Sharia Law mainly has to do with civil matters; marriage, adoption, divorce, finances, etc., and some criminal statutes.

There is no reason that Sharia Law and the Constitution wouldn't be compatible. :cool:

You muslim have some rational for the belief that believers and non believers can be equal from the Quran , hadith, tafsir ,fatwa,... some internet rant?
Ill ask you the same thing.
Please prove using Islamic scripture the non believers and believers are equal under sharia law.

Actually, it is obligatory on Muslims to follow the law of the land in which they choose to live, and Sharia law, by its very nature, is non-inclusive of non-Muslims. Sharia law is for the benefit of Muslim to Muslim civil disputes. Many people think that everything in the Quran is Sharia law, but this is not true. There is a difference between Sharia law, and the tenets of the religion. I cover, because it is a tenet of my religion. No one can make me cover. In Iran, Afghanistan, and a few other places, women are forced to cover by law. This is not Sharia law, this is a secular law that forces women to follow the tenets of Islam. It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious. If given the free choice, a person behaves piously, then they are truely pious and will reap blessings. It is also a commonly held agreement among the global Muslim population that there is no nation on earth that correctly institutes Islam in its laws, or policies, not even Iran or Saudi Arabia

That is all generally correct.

Actually, it is obligatory on Muslims to follow the law of the land in which they choose to live, and Sharia law, by its very nature, is non-inclusive of non-Muslims.

We are going to put this aside for now and if you would try to keep your post to a minimum number of topics.

It is also a commonly held agreement among the global Muslim population that there is no nation on earth that correctly institutes Islam in its laws, or policies, not even Iran or Saudi Arabia
Not everyone is in agreement with your statement

You are here at the behest of someone to make things clear.Please don't cloud the issue by making a hash out of every post.

In Islam is there a call for a part of the community to command what is right and forbid what is wrong?
3:110
9:71
9:112

Have you heard or read that?

3:110 - 'You are the best nation which has ever been raised for the guidance of mankind. You enjoin good, forbid evil, and believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would surely have been better for them; amoung them some are believers but most of them are transgressors.' In this passage, it seems that Allah is simply praising the Muslims for following the ways that have been set for them. The following passages then give praise to some of the Christians who have also followed the ways that God has set before them, as being rightious, etc.

9:71 - 'The true believers, both men and women, are protectors of one another. They enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil; they establish Salah, pay Zakah, and obey Allah and His Rasool. It is they on whom Allah will have His mercy; surely Allah is Mightly, Wise.'
Here,again, just praising the rightious for their efforts in following the ways of their creator.

9:112 - 'Those that turn to Allah in repentance, serve Him, praise Him, move about in the land for His sake, make Rakuh (bow down in prayer) and Sajud (prostrate themselves in prayer), enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil, and observe the limits (permissions and prohibitions) set by Allah (they are the ones who make such a bargain with Allah) O Prophet, proclaim the good news to such believers.' Ok, still not understanding what is wrong with any God, from any religion praising his followers for doing what is good, and forbidding what is evil. Are you saying we should allow evil? On a micro level, don't parents command their children to do what is right, and forbid them to do what is wrong?

This is what I was refering to I Love Freedom.

Mr. Fitnah has NO answer for either of us.

So he just wants to change the whole conversation to one of his circular questions.

If you answer it.

He will just say that it's not good enough and re ask it over, and over, and over...........

Last edited:

Actually, it is obligatory on Muslims to follow the law of the land in which they choose to live, and Sharia law, by its very nature, is non-inclusive of non-Muslims. Sharia law is for the benefit of Muslim to Muslim civil disputes. Many people think that everything in the Quran is Sharia law, but this is not true. There is a difference between Sharia law, and the tenets of the religion. I cover, because it is a tenet of my religion. No one can make me cover. In Iran, Afghanistan, and a few other places, women are forced to cover by law. This is not Sharia law, this is a secular law that forces women to follow the tenets of Islam. It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious. If given the free choice, a person behaves piously, then they are truely pious and will reap blessings. It is also a commonly held agreement among the global Muslim population that there is no nation on earth that correctly institutes Islam in its laws, or policies, not even Iran or Saudi Arabia

Actually, it is obligatory on Muslims to follow the law of the land in which they choose to live, and Sharia law, by its very nature, is non-inclusive of non-Muslims.

We are going to put this aside for now and if you would try to keep your post to a minimum number of topics.
I stayed on the subject of Sharia law. Giving examples to demonstrate the point is straying off the subject.
It is also a commonly held agreement among the global Muslim population that there is no nation on earth that correctly institutes Islam in its laws, or policies, not even Iran or Saudi Arabia
This link is written by a supporter of Osama Bin Laden, and you are actually siting it as a legitimate source?:eek:

You are here at the behest of someone to make things clear.Please don't cloud the issue by making a hash out of every post.

I'm not here at the behest of anyone. I found this site because I followed a link from the negative and pointless comment someone left as a response on my essay. I was curious.

In Islam is there a call for a part of the community to command what is right and forbid what is wrong?

Next time, why don't you post the actual quote. That way you might actually read it yourself.

Last edited:

3:110 - 'You are the best nation which has ever been raised for the guidance of mankind. You enjoin good, forbid evil, and believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would surely have been better for them; amoung them some are believers but most of them are transgressors.' In this passage, it seems that Allah is simply praising the Muslims for following the ways that have been set for them. The following passages then give praise to some of the Christians who have also followed the ways that God has set before them, as being rightious, etc.
YOU ARE indeed the best community that has ever been brought forth for [the good of] mankind: you enjoin the doing of what is right and forbid the doing of what is wrong, and you believe in God. Now if the followers of earlier revelation had attained to [this kind of] faith, it would have been for their own good; [but only few] among them are believers, while most of them are iniquitous:

9:71 - 'The true believers, both men and women, are protectors of one another. They enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil; they establish Salah, pay Zakah, and obey Allah and His Rasool. It is they on whom Allah will have His mercy; surely Allah is Mightly, Wise.'
Here,again, just praising the rightious for their efforts in following the ways of their creator.
AND [as for] the believers, both men and womenthey are close unto one another:99 they [all] enjoin the doing of what is right and forbid the doing of what is wrong, and are constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues, and pay heed unto God and His Apostle. It is they upon whom God will bestow His grace: verily, God is almighty, wise!

Interesting you said you use the Farooq Malik quran but you dont quote it,why?
Please quote 9:112 from Farooq Malik's quran and provide a link.

Is there anything in sharia that is incompatible with the Constitution ?

If you are claiming that Sharia law does violate the constitution, then shouldn't you be the one to explain why?

Please prove using Islamic scripture the non believers and believers are equal under sharia law.
And while you are not doing that, you can fail here as well.
I also looked up many of the quotes you gave in another post, and many of them were either false, partially false, or taken out of context.

I can do several threads of you not proving things at once.
But I do like to do it one point at the time so those playing along at home don't get confused.

Next time, why don't you post the actual quote. That way you might actually read it yourself.

I highlighted the salient points.http://www.usmessageboard.com/2890429-post94.html
You stated"

I cover, because it is a tenet of my religion. No one can make me cover. In Iran, Afghanistan, and a few other places, women are forced to cover by law. This is not Sharia law, this is a secular law that forces women to follow the tenets of Islam. It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious.

It would seem that the quran disagrees with your opinion.

And while you are not doing that, you can fail here as well.
I also looked up many of the quotes you gave in another post, and many of them were either false, partially false, or taken out of context.

I can do several threads of you not proving things at once.
But I do like to do it one point at the time so those playing along at home don't get confused.

Well, apparently my previous post which stated that Sharia law does not pertain to non-Muslims didn't seem to register with you. How can a Muslim and non-Muslim be equal under any type of law, if that law doesn't even pertain to the non-Muslim? Would a law concerning the trimester in which a woman can have an abortion effect a man? No. So why would Sharia law concern a non-Muslim, when Sharia law concerns civil disputes between Muslims? Since you are the one makeing the claim, then the burden of proof is on you. You show me Sharia law that proves non-Muslims are at a disadvantage. I gave whole passages from the English translation of the Quran, that you sited in your posts without explanation, and I sited the translator, copyright year, and publishing organization. Anyone on the planet can double check it. If you want to prove me wrong in my own beliefs, then have at it. One of the sites you linked was written by a supporter of Osama Bin Laden!:eek: Realy?

I highlighted the salient points.http://www.usmessageboard.com/2890429-post94.html
You stated"

I cover, because it is a tenet of my religion. No one can make me cover. In Iran, Afghanistan, and a few other places, women are forced to cover by law. This is not Sharia law, this is a secular law that forces women to follow the tenets of Islam. It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious.

It would seem that the quran disagrees with your opinion.

No, you didn't highlight anything. You gave the numbering sequence for three verses from the Quran, for which I then provided the actual passage. If you want to throw verses out, first read them. None of those verses have anything to do with Sharia law. How does the Quran disagree with me? If you are going to make a claim, then back it up.

This is what I was refering to I Love Freedom.

Mr. Fitnah has NO answer for either of us.

So he just wants to change the whole conversation to one of his circular questions.

If you answer it.

He will just say that it's not good enough and re ask it over, and over, and over...........

Aah, right, gotcha, I see! Just determined to hate, huh.

Forum List

Back