The Muslim Religion

Then I take it that you agree with the Westboro Church's stance and tactics against homosexuals?

As they are doing the Lord's work and spreading the "Good Word" in a similar manner as you.

You didn't answer my questions. If you want to have a discussion then let's have a discussion. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

Do you think it was mean spirited when Jesus grabbed a whip and began tearing through the temple driving people out and wrecking the joint?

How about when Jesus called the religious leaders "Snakes, white-washed tombstones, etc...?
Jesus had an agenda and was directed by God to do what he did.

But Jesus left specific instructions as to how you Jack Fate as a Christian are to spread the Gospel.

Far as I know, he never said you are to call people names and and accuse them of anything.

But are to show them kindness and brotherly love.

You still didn't answer the question. Was Jesus "hateful" by usign a whip and clearing out the temple. It's a very simple question. Yes or no.

So you never read this section in Matthew 23. Perhaps you should read that and then get back to my question.

Last edited:
When the USA finally gets around to attacking the muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia, it should not forget about Mecca.

I think Mecca should be reduced to a parking lot after being used as a mass buriel ground from an atomic bomb.

This is not a bad idea.

Muslims complain about why the world hates them... they should look at what their religion preaches (intolerance and violence) and it may finally click for them.

May there be unity amongst Jews, Hindus and Christians, as we go about killing off those muslim fucker terrorists who threaten us.

When the USA finally gets around to attacking the muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia, it should not forget about Mecca.

I think Mecca should be reduced to a parking lot after being used as a mass buriel ground from an atomic bomb.

This is not a bad idea.

Muslims complain about why the world hates them... they should look at what their religion preaches (intolerance and violence) and it may finally click for them.

May there be unity amongst Jews, Hindus and Christians, as we go about killing off those muslim fucker terrorists who threaten us.

Amen.

You didn't answer my questions. If you want to have a discussion then let's have a discussion. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

Do you think it was mean spirited when Jesus grabbed a whip and began tearing through the temple driving people out and wrecking the joint?

How about when Jesus called the religious leaders "Snakes, white-washed tombstones, etc...?

But Jesus left specific instructions as to how you Jack Fate as a Christian are to spread the Gospel.

Far as I know, he never said you are to call people names and and accuse them of anything.

You still didn't answer the question. Was Jesus "hateful" by usign a whip and clearing out the temple. It's a very simple question. Yes or no.

So you never read this section in Matthew 23. Perhaps you should read that and then get back to my question.
Again Jack Fate,

This is not a yes or no question. Nor would a yes or no be the right answer.

The verses that talks about Jesus and the money changers.

Does NOT say whether Jesus was angry or not.

So I cannot speak on God's or Jesus behalf. Can you Jack Fate??

Jesus only did what he was directed to do by God.

The Bible says Gods ways are higher that ours. Correct?

Surely you understand what I am saying? :doubt:

Last edited:

Again Jack Fate,

This is not a yes or no question. Nor would a yes or no be the right answer.

The verses that talks about Jesus and the money changers.

Does NOT say whether Jesus was angry or not.

So I cannot speak on God's or Jesus behalf. Can you Jack Fate??

Jesus only did what he was directed to do by God.

The Bible says Gods ways are higher that ours. Correct?

Surely you understand what I am saying? :doubt:

Anyone with common sense can see he was angry. He picked up a whip and drive them out and trashed the place. Is your reading comprehension that bad? I didn't know muslims were that dumb. Forgive me for assuming you had normal intelligence.

Jesus had human emotions. The bible says he cried, had compassion, etc. Here is a little bible lesson for you.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-angry.html

Last edited:
Anyone with common sense can see he was angry. He picked up a whip and drive them out and trashed the place. Is your reading comprehension that bad? I didn't know muslims were that dumb. Forgive me for assuming you had normal intelligence.
I see that you are back to the unChristian habit of calling people names.

The verse does NOT say if he was angry, happy, sad, pleased, etc.

He could have been joyful at driving the money changers out of his Fathers house.

Neither you or I know Jesus's state of mind during this incident.

Only Jesus and God know the answer. :cool:

John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables.

Last edited:

This is not a bad idea.

May there be unity among all the world's peoples and let no religious divide us.

He could have been joyful at driving the money changers out of his Fathers house.

John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables.

Spoken like a true cultist.

This is not a bad idea.

May there be unity among all the world's peoples and let no religious divide us.

I agree. Let's all hold muslims to the same standard they claim they want everyone else to hold to. Frankly I'm fed up with muslims excusing violence in the name of Allah as "the few".

I posted a legitimate response complete with Bible verse to back up my point.

Yet you deny that Jesus was angry. Anger is not a sin. There are other passages where it says Jesus was angry. Why don't you quote that one.

Yet you deny that Jesus was angry. Anger is not a sin. There are other passages where it says Jesus was angry. Why don't you quote that one.
I never once said that Jesus didn't ever get angry, mad, sad, happy, joyful, etc.

He was a man and had the full range of all human emotions.

I just said that in this instance; the Bible doesn't tell us what his emotional state was. :cool:

I never once said that Jesus didn't ever get angry, mad, sad, happy, joyful, etc.

He was a man and had the full range of all human emotions.

I just said that in this instance; the Bible doesn't tell us what his emotional state was. :cool:

Once again, you're out of your league. Looks like most bible scholars agree Jesus was angry here. The bible says to "study to show yourself approved". I suggest you do that, Mr. Muslim.

Did Jesus Get Angry?- Beliefnet.com

hindu idiot post 162 : ""When the USA finally gets around to attacking the muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia, it should not forget about Mecca.""

Jack Fate post 163 ""I think Mecca should be reduced to a parking lot after being used as a mass buriel ground from an atomic bomb.""

hindu idiot post 16 : ""This is not a bad idea. ""

so not much difference between you two and any other religoid terrorist.

Forum List

Back