Zone1 Salam - New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus, there is no argument here for another to believe as you. You merely repeat that you believe. The fact is, only personal revelation is justification for belief (meaning revelation continues) and that, being personal, it is impossible to impose it on anyone else. Anything other than personal revelation is just simple hear say, something heard from someone or something read somewhere, not direct evidence. .
One should pray when given divine information and God will reveal it is true or not.

My belief isn't proof, but I know it's true nonetheless. I know Allah is real and so are the Jinns, and Angels, the whole package. It's true. The Holy Quran is mathematically coded, in such a way that it couldn't have been authored by human beings.

There's so much evidence for the divine origin of the Holy Quran and Islam, that only a wicked rebel will deny it. That's your decision, you can pretend all of the above isn't true. You won't have an excuse before God on the day of judgment.

Do you believe that Mohammad is the world's most perfect man?

Thus, there is no argument here for another to believe as you. You merely repeat that you believe. The fact is, only personal revelation is justification for belief (meaning revelation continues) and that, being personal, it is impossible to impose it on anyone else. Anything other than personal revelation is just simple hear say, something heard from someone or something read somewhere, not direct evidence. .
That's your opinion. Those of us who believe and know it's true, have evidence, despite your objections and you pretending otherwise. The secularists have their world view which they advance, often violently, through brutal, deadly economic sanctions and war. Muslims have the right to defend themselves and also establish Islamic sharia upon the Earth. That's my opinion and whoever doesn't like it, so what? I don't care how you feel about me, my religion, my politics, or my worldview. I couldn't care less. I believe Islam will eventually defeat the West and the whole world is going to be under sharia one day.

It's your misinterpretation of the Quran. There's a distinction between what it says in Arabic in its proper context, and what you're claiming it says. Not the same. You're just an ax-grinding anti-Islamic polemicist, not worth my time or energy. Anyone can take your claims and find the Islamic response, seeing how weak your rhetoric is.
Yet you dont do it ;)

It's your misinterpretation of the Quran. There's a distinction between what it says in Arabic in its proper context, and what you're claiming it says. Not the same. You're just an ax-grinding anti-Islamic polemicist, not worth my time or energy. Anyone can take your claims and find the Islamic response, seeing how weak your rhetoric is.
That is a very old and very tired argument. You are saying that the most high can only communicate in one language. Absurd and/or blasphemous.

That's your opinion. Those of us who believe and know it's true, have evidence, despite your objections and you pretending otherwise. The secularists have their world view which they advance, often violently, through brutal, deadly economic sanctions and war. Muslims have the right to defend themselves and also establish Islamic sharia upon the Earth. That's my opinion and whoever doesn't like it, so what? I don't care how you feel about me, my religion, my politics, or my worldview. I couldn't care less. I believe Islam will eventually defeat the West and the whole world is going to be under sharia one day.
What the post stated is not opinion.

Anyone has a "right" to defend against agression. Remember that when anyone does not accept what someone else believes.

And yet in other threads you specifically said that Jesus wasn't real and that the Bible did not have facts but allegories,

I have never said Jesus wasn't real. The Bible stories are teaching narratives. Myths borrowed from other cultures plus law and poetry.

Do you believe that 2 million people and 25 million livestock lived in Sinai for 40 years? The Hebrews weren't in Egypt. Egypt was in Canaan for 400 years.

Do you believe that Mohammad is the world's most perfect man?
I believe Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), is The Seal of the prophets "خاتم النبيين" (Khātam an-Nabīyīn), or the prophet par excellence. Jesus (عليه السلام) was supported by Michael the archangel, and Muhammad was endorsed by Gabriel.

Anyone has a "right" to defend against agression. Remember that when anyone does not accept what someone else believes.
Yes, we all have the right to defend ourselves against aggression. You liberal secularists are so corrupt that Muslims don't have to do much to establish sharia in the West. Just migrate, have a lot of babies, and watch Western society crumble due to its rotting, godless core. In the subsequent chaos, Muslims will rise to the task of establishing order and people will welcome Islamic rule.

I believe Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), is The Seal of the prophets "خاتم النبيين" (Khātam an-Nabīyīn), or the prophet par excellence. Jesus (عليه السلام) was supported by Michael the archangel, and Muhammad was endorsed by Gabriel.
So, when Mohammad fucked Aisha at 8, that was all endorsed?

Should grown men be fucking 8 year old children?

Hello everyone. I am a practicing Muslim with a political outlook shaped by Sharia, advocating for social conservatism. My goal in joining this forum is to contribute to discussions on the intersection of religion and governance, emphasizing the preservation of traditional values.
Welcome

Yet you dont do it ;)
I know the answer to your cheap polemics because I've already done it. It's up to other truth seekers to do it. I'm jumping in your rabbit hole. If you want to debate me on a specific topic, without machine-tuning 20 different objections, we can do that. Open a new thread and then PM me, with a link. We can go down the list of your BS, one claptrap claim at a time. Be careful, because I know your Bible, better than you. I will call you out on your hypocrisy when you attempt to condemn Muslims for something permissible in your scriptures or endorsed by God. Christians usually regret starting a "fight" with me.

I know the answer to your cheap polemics because I've already done it. It's up to other truth seekers to do it. I'm jumping in your rabbit hole. If you want to debate me on a specific topic, without machine-tuning 20 different objections, we can do that. Open a new thread and then PM me, with a link. We can go down the list of your BS, one claptrap claim at a time. Be careful, because I know your Bible, better than you. I will call you out on your hypocrisy when you attempt to condemn Muslims for something permissible in your scriptures or endorsed by God. Christians usually regret starting a "fight" with me.
Im not a Christian.
I think they are pretty silly too. Yall are just worse. Way worse.

Yes, we all have the right to defend ourselves against aggression. You liberal secularists are so corrupt that Muslims don't have to do much to establish sharia in the West. Just migrate, have a lot of babies, and watch Western society crumble due to its rotting, godless core. In the subsequent chaos, Muslims will rise to the task of establishing order and people will welcome Islamic rule.
Keep repeating these things to yourself. You may actually come to believe it someday. As for now, it is evident that you don't believe it or you wouldn't waste your time with people for whom you have only contempt.

Why migrate?

You guys cant even control your own shithole countries. And you think you will be able to control the world? :rofl:

I'm asked that sometimes as if I have to be in a certain location for my arguments to be valid. I've had my life threatened so many times on forums, with an actual attempt on my life about twelve years ago, from someone on a forum, that I prefer not divulging too much about my personal life. If you were in my position as a Muslim with controversial views, you'd probably share my concerns.

Why don't you fix Yemen?

I have never said Jesus wasn't real. The Bible stories are teaching narratives. Myths borrowed from other cultures plus law and poetry.

Do you believe that 2 million people and 25 million livestock lived in Sinai for 40 years? The Hebrews weren't in Egypt. Egypt was in Canaan for 400 years.
In other words, Jesus is a myth according to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back