The Muslim Religion

How many of Hitlers divisions where comprised of Muslims?
There were hundreds of German divisions.

One, maybe two were composed of muslims

Several divisions were made up of Danish, Norwegian and Holland volunteers

There was even a foreign division made up of French, English, Irish, and Americans

Last edited:
You'd really like to slice my head off, wouldn't you!. C'mon, admit it.

:confused: Why would you think that???

Gee, I dunno. I must be islamophobic. Right?
Well you claim to be a Christian.

And as such, your primary mission should be to tell the "Good News" and and spread the Gospel.

Muslims are part of the gentile nations that your Christian out reach should be targeting.

So Jack Fate, how is posting blatant hate towards muslims

Doing the work of Christ and the great commission? :doubt:

:confused: Why would you think that???

And as such, your primary mission should be to tell the "Good News" and and spread the Gospel.

Muslims are part of the gentile nations that your Christian out reach should be targeting.

Yep, I am a Christian and Jesus told me to beware of wolves in sheep's clothing and to beware of false prophets like Muhammed. That's not hate. That's shining light on darkness and evil. That's part of the great commission. By exposing evil and darkness I am helping people who learn the truth about Islam to escape hell and a life of poverty and slavery to the devil who is the god of Islam.

Yep, I am a Christian and Jesus told me to beware of wolves in sheep's clothing and to beware of false prophets like Muhammed. That's not hate. That's shining light on darkness and evil. That's part of the great commission. By exposing evil and darkness I am helping people who learn the truth about Islam to escape hell and a life of poverty and slavery to the devil who is the god of Islam.
Obviously, you have NO idea what the "Great Commission" is.

Or how you are to present it to the so called "lost" gentile peoples of the world. :doubt:

Matthew 28:16-20

The Great Commission

16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Last edited:

Obviously, you have NO idea what the "Great Commission" is.

Or how you are to present it to the so called "lost" gentile peoples of the world. :doubt:

Matthew 28:16-20

The Great Commission

16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Great. Are you ready to convert?

OK, these quote lines are out of control! If you had a child, wouldn't you enjoin them to play nicely with other children, and forbid them to beat up the other kids and destroy their stuff? And again, THIS IS NOT PERTAINING TO SHARIA LAW. This is just about how to behave on a daily basis. Do, like, and support good. Don't do, dislike, and discourage bad stuff. Very simple. I should think your mind could handle it.

In the Arabic Al-Ma'ruf ( that which please allah) and Al-Munkar (evil)respectively .
Now you say that something that appears 3 times in the Quran as commandments Enjoin & forbid has nothing to do with sharia .
Command and Forbid
I would say that strains credulity .

In all those books that you have about Islam do you happen to have a classical manual of Islamic sacred law?

The likelihood of you having a copy of that book and having read it are nil since you made this original claim .

It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious

It just so happens that the text of section Q (COMMANDING THE RIGHT AND FORBIDDING THE WRONG)of Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik is quoted verbatim here.
Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong
The Quran verses , hadith and scholars who disagree with your opinion, are in the text.

"Whoever of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand. If unable to, then let him change it with his tongue. If unable, then with his heart. And that is the weakest degree of faith."
The spectrum goes from verbal to threats to assault and use of arms.

Feel free to offer a differing POV.
Dont forget to included the scriptural justification for your opinion.

Im not saying you are wrong in your opinion.
Muslims ,the Quran, hadith ,and scholars say you are wrong .

Please show me they are wrong.

Do to your lack of participation I have to conclude that you cannot and your claims about Islam were false .
Should you make further false claims about Islam, I will be here to illuminate your distortions.
Thanks for playing.

Nope.

Been there; done that.

Glad to have escaped.

There were too many people just like you.

Mean spirited and hateful to others.

Yet thought they were doing it for Jesus. :doubt:

Do you think it was mean spirited when Jesus grabbed a whip and began tearing through the temple driving people out and wrecking the joint?

How about when Jesus called the religious leaders "Snakes, white-washed tombstones, etc...

So you leave Christianity and take up with a backwards barbaric cult. Nice. You're pretty confused. Maybe a shrink would be a better choice than a cult to help you through life.

Last edited:
Nope.

Been there; done that.

Glad to have escaped.

Do you think it was mean spirited when Jesus grabbed a whip and began tearing through the temple driving people out and wrecking the joint?

How about when Jesus called the religious leaders "Snakes, white-washed tombstones, etc...
Then I take it that you agree with the Westboro Church's stance and tactics against homosexuals?

As they are doing the Lord's work and spreading the "Good Word" in a similar manner as you.

Nope.

Been there; done that.

Glad to have escaped.

Then I take it that you agree with the Westboro Church's stance and tactics against homosexuals?

As they are doing the Lord's work and spreading the "Good Word" in a similar manner as you.

You didn't answer my questions. If you want to have a discussion then let's have a discussion. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

How about when Jesus called the religious leaders "Snakes, white-washed tombstones, etc...?

You didn't answer my questions. If you want to have a discussion then let's have a discussion. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

How about when Jesus called the religious leaders "Snakes, white-washed tombstones, etc...?
Jesus had an agenda and was directed by God to do what he did.

But Jesus left specific instructions as to how you Jack Fate as a Christian are to spread the Gospel.

Far as I know, he never said you are to call people names and and accuse them of anything.

But are to show them kindness and brotherly love.

Forum List

Back