The most accurate poll has Romney up by 5

Not according to the Liberals on this board we have thread after thread where they have demanded to make a bet that WHEN, not if Obama wins Conservatives will leave the board, or stated Obama will win in a landslide or the one I liked was where the claim was Obama had something like 257 electoral votes to Romney's 100 and some.

The Liberals on this board insist Obama will win handily and that Romney hasn't a chance.

That's because Obama will beat Romney by a larger margin than he beat McCain.

And how do you know that? Or is it just your wishful thinking? Today's Rasmussen poll had Romney 7 points ahead of Obama. Obama is in big trouble, everyone is seeing that.

If Obama did not think he was in trouble he would not have did the Gay marriage staged event
He kicked his re-election off with a pile of empty seats, and he is a sitting president

NC voted down Gay marriage big time, you think they liked what he did the next day? (all he did was say the states have the say, got his holly wood money)

Not according to the Liberals on this board we have thread after thread where they have demanded to make a bet that WHEN, not if Obama wins Conservatives will leave the board, or stated Obama will win in a landslide or the one I liked was where the claim was Obama had something like 257 electoral votes to Romney's 100 and some.

The Liberals on this board insist Obama will win handily and that Romney hasn't a chance.

Why is that?
UE is a lie, even the Main stream has reported that
there was 500,000 people left the work force last month
we spent 1 trillion dollars more in 2010 than the last GOP budget of 2007
You think the 2010 landslide was mistake? that it really did not happen?
what do you think that because he supports the states deciding the Gay marriage issue that changed people the minds of people out of work and there families?

Every state that has voted on that issue including California has voted it down
You do not think people are to dumb to know why he did that?

Why? Because Romney is a Mormon, he can't win the women vote and white men won't vote for him in large enough margins to offset the youth, blacks, Jews, Asians, Hispanics, gays and women who will vote for Obama. It's numbers, plain and simple.

JRK, but wait, Salt Jones is still going to come here with powerful and undoubtful evidence that Obama is going to crush Romney by a landslide! Just wait.

And how do you know that? Or is it just your wishful thinking? Today's Rasmussen poll had Romney 7 points ahead of Obama. Obama is in big trouble, everyone is seeing that.

RCP Average Obama +1.3

Rasmussen Tracking Romney +7
Gallup Tracking Romney +1
Associated Press/GfK Obama +8
Reuters/Ipsos Obama +7
Politico/GWU Romney +1
IBD/CSM/TIPP Obama +3
Democracy Corps Tie

But you all just keep on trucking in your little bubble world. Don't pay attention to facts or figures or anything.

The way I see it, if you cut out the outliers, they're about tied at the moment, with a slight edge going to Obama.

I always love how the left will dismiss Rasmussen when their polls don't favor Obama but they had no problem with them when they showed Obama with a seven point lead in the 08 election or when Obama's approval rating was in the 60s.

Actually, I reject Rasmussen because he shows results that other people don't show when the GOP needs a boost or something to talk about.

Most other polls show Obama leading or tied. Rassmussen pulls this 7 point lead out of his ass.
If you had read the poll you would know where the seven point came from it showed Romney with 50% Obama at 43% 4% say they would vote for a third party candidate and 3% are undecided I can't say for sure but I bet most of the other polls are not factoring in the third party and undecideds into their polls if they did they might look the same as Rasmussen and if Rasmussen took them out the polls would be tied. Did you reject Rasmussen in 08 when they had Obama with a seven point lead or when they had him with approval ratings in the 60s? I notice you kind of skipped that part of my post.

Last edited:
JRK, but wait, Salt Jones is still going to come here with powerful and undoubtful evidence that Obama is going to crush Romney by a landslide! Just wait.

You can doubt it all you want, but this November will prove that I was right. It's not magic, it's just the political stats.

Watch and learn.

Why is that?
what do you think that because he supports the states deciding the Gay marriage issue that changed people the minds of people out of work and there families?

Why? Because Romney is a Mormon, he can't win the women vote and white men won't vote for him in large enough margins to offset the youth, blacks, Jews, Asians, Hispanics, gays and women who will vote for Obama. It's numbers, plain and simple.

So I should believe your numbers (that you got I don't know where, but probably from your imagination, huh?) and not Rasmussen's numbers. OK!

If you had read the poll you would know where the seven point came from it showed Romney with 50% Obama at 43% 4% say they would vote for a third party candidate and 3% are undecided I can't say for sure but I bet most of the other polls are not factoring in the third party and undecideds into their polls if they did they might look the same as Rasmussen and if Rasmussen took them out the polls would be tied. Did you reject Rasmussen in 08 when they had Obama with a seven point lead or when they had him approval ratings in the 60s? I notice you kind of skipped that part of my post.

Give me a date on your figures, and I'll show you the rest of the polling, and you can decide for yourself.

You can be sure that, unless it was just before the election, when Rasmussen suddenly skips to the real figures, that he was probably more McCain friendly than any other poll.

Why is that?

So I should believe your numbers (that you got I don't know where, but probably from your imagination, huh?) and not Rasmussen's numbers. OK!

Time will tell and Rasmussen hasn't said Romney will win the election, but I'm saying Obama will win.

And again, the Rasmussen results linked are from Nov 3rd...

(wait for it...)

Before the final results were in.

Once again, the 6% figure is quoted, rather than the final 7.3% margin that Obama actually won by.

If you had read the poll you would know where the seven point came from it showed Romney with 50% Obama at 43% 4% say they would vote for a third party candidate and 3% are undecided I can't say for sure but I bet most of the other polls are not factoring in the third party and undecideds into their polls if they did they might look the same as Rasmussen and if Rasmussen took them out the polls would be tied. Did you reject Rasmussen in 08 when they had Obama with a seven point lead or when they had him approval ratings in the 60s? I notice you kind of skipped that part of my post.

Give me a date on your figures, and I'll show you the rest of the polling, and you can decide for yourself.

You can be sure that, unless it was just before the election, when Rasmussen suddenly skips to the real figures, that he was probably more McCain friendly than any other poll.
When do you think Obama opened up his lead? It was when the whole economic meltdown happened which was near the election that was when he got his seven point lead and held it through till the election. You can now try and dismiss the 60% approval ratings Obama had in the Rasmussen polls after he was sworn in if you want I'm going to watch the Rangers and Angels game.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen had the 2008 election as the most accurate
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

Romney 49
BHO 44

Gallup had the same spread about 2 weeks ago with a much larger un decided number. This with the OBL/Navy seal justice event non-stop advertisement going on as BHO pulled the trigger
No Jobs, it is that simple with a unstoppable

It's funny. When the polls show Obama ahead, the ConservaRepubs all cry about how polls are meaningless this early. Now they're quoting them.
BTW, Gallup was way off in 2008 - until October. Then they adjusted their numbers by over 6 points and 40 EVs. Which is what all the pollsters do just before an election, so they can talk about how accurate they are.
I would recommend RCP. They take the average of all the polls. Right now, they show it to be right about a tie.

Time will tell and Rasmussen hasn't said Romney will win the election, but I'm saying Obama will win.

Man I'm yet to meet someone as self confident as you. What a great self esteem you have, it's really amazing. Why trust Rasmussen? Salt Jones knows everything!

Hey JRK......see the Obama kick-off campaign rally at that 20,000 seat arena? Somethng like 392 people showed up!!! The entire upper two sections were EMPTY!!! I damn near laughed my balls off.

I said way back in early 2009 that the voters would find out this guy is a Wizard of Oz guy.......cant even inspire a crack monkey with more crack these days.:up:

You mean this rally?

mitt-romney-empty-stadium-02.jpg

why is it BHO has had Approval ratings in the mid 40s
Right direction of the country in the low 30s
And He wins in a land slide?

The Primaries in Wisconsin spoke volumes to me
The media has made so much about the re-call and Scott gets more votes than both combined
NC in a land slide shored up its conservative valuess

If the inside polling at the WH was not a concern, BHO keeps his mouth shut about Gay marriage

When do you think Obama opened up his lead? It was when the whole economic meltdown happened which was near the election that was when he got his seven point lead and held it through till the election. You can now try and dismiss the 60% approval ratings Obama had in the Rasmussen polls after he was sworn in if you want I'm going to watch the Rangers and Angels game.

Once again, give me a specific date, and I'll show you the figures.

Rasmussen is almost always the outlier in just about every single poll.

If you follow realclearpolitics.com, they show you the results of all the polling agencies, and you can see the figures for yourself.

The numbers don't lie.

Even if Rasmussen is in agreement every once in a while, on average he is almost always way beyond the margin of error of every single other poll.

There are also one or two left-leaning polling places that do the same thing in the other direction. I discount those too.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen had the 2008 election as the most accurate
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

Romney 49
BHO 44

Gallup had the same spread about 2 weeks ago with a much larger un decided number. This with the OBL/Navy seal justice event non-stop advertisement going on as BHO pulled the trigger
No Jobs, it is that simple with a unstoppable

It's funny. When the polls show Obama ahead, the ConservaRepubs all cry about how polls are meaningless this early. Now they're quoting them.
BTW, Gallup was way off in 2008 - until October. Then they adjusted their numbers by over 6 points and 40 EVs. Which is what all the pollsters do just before an election, so they can talk about how accurate they are.
I would recommend RCP. They take the average of all the polls. Right now, they show it to be right about a tie.

Latest AP Poll Sample Skews to Democrats by 17 Points - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online
Now that is sad

What are you talking about?
read the guys article and e mail him
He spoke the truth and you do not like that
Cry?

I cry about allot of things
BHO has an approval rating in the mid 40s
Real clear has it at the upper 40s with AP @53 with a 17% skew

right direction in the low 30s, but your convinced that equates to a land slide in Novemeber

The media has made so much about the re-call and Scott gets more votes than both combined

If the inside polling at the WH was not a concern, BHO keeps his mouth shut about Gay marriage

Obama is just about flush in approval/disapproval at the moment.

And, as you can see, Rasmussen is the outlier that's bringing his average approval rating down too:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

RCP Average ......... -0.3

Gallup ......... +4
Rasmussen Reports ......... -11
Associated Press/GfK ......... +7
Reuters/Ipsos ......... +3
Politico/GWU .........Tie
Democracy Corps ......... -5

The only one that even comes close to Rasmussen (Democracy Corps) is a full 6 points away and was done almost 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

I definitely don't see Obama winning in a landslide - which is shown in my signature. But I see him getting the largest minority vote in election history (projected by FOX to exceed 30% for the first time), gays, non-Christians, a LOT more women (except over 50 white ladies, that Mitt is SO handsome!) and most importantly, the majority of Moderates and Independents like myself.

Forum List

Back