The most accurate poll has Romney up by 5

Are you skipping the whole etch-a-sketch bit? I'm surprised he doesn't have whiplash from all the flip-flopping. Whatever you just posted has likely already been shaken out.

That was almost as classless as BHO lying about GM
Job creation
Inheriting 1.7 trillion in deficit in 09
seriously, there all classless

You're allegedly a businessman, and you don't know the difference between 'there' and 'they're'?

It's funny, this is the second post in a row where somebody has responded to my point with a completely different subject. It's almost like Romney isn't defensible.

I am in construction Mgmt,
Another item that confuses me from the left
This obsession with grammar

Well I have been corrected no matter

As long as nearly half the people in this country pay no Federal income tax, and nearly half on government assistance, who ever the candidate is for the party of government dependency... he/she stands a good chance of winning. Add to that the commie mainstream media....

For one thing, Rasmussen wants you to pay to see the internals, aka crosstabs, of their polls, so unless you pony up you can't even see who or how they might be polling - or claiming to poll - at this point.

So does Gallup, if you want the 'fine details.' Rasmussen, like Gallup gives enough for those of us interested, but not THAT interested to look.

Then what percentage of Republicans vs. Democrats vs. Independents is Rasmussen polling?

Then what percentage of Liberals vs. Conservatives vs. Moderates is Rasmussen polling?

Go look, the site is easy enough to navigate. Most info is just behind walls for limited time, same as Gallup.

The k00ks are stupidfied today...........dumbasses will be dumbasses. These meatheads think the whole country is in for gay nuptuals:funnyface:

Sorry assholes.........thats why they brand you the <21%ers. Because tradtional America is still valued highly by a MAJORITY of Americans.:suck:

I hate to tell you this, but like it or not, more and more Americans are changing their minds on gay marriage. At this point it's pretty close to 50/50 on supporting or being against it. Of course, you will find more for it in blue states and more against it in those poor red states in the south.

name 1 state including California that when put to the vote, voted the way your claims went?
1 state out of the 30+ that have voted

The most recent ABC News polling on the subject, taken in March 2012, showed that 52 percent of Americans support the legalization of same-sex marriage. However, a composite of the two most recent ABC News polls on the subject showed that support is lower among African-Americans – only 41 percent support, while 55 percent oppose. Support is also slightly lower among Hispanics – a key voting bloc in 2012 – with 49 percent support, but that number is higher than those who oppose same sex marriage – 42 percent.

Mixed Numbers for Same-Sex Marriage Support Across Country - ABC News

I know, ABC isn't a real news network; you just can't trust them.

I hate to tell you this, but like it or not, more and more Americans are changing their minds on gay marriage. At this point it's pretty close to 50/50 on supporting or being against it. Of course, you will find more for it in blue states and more against it in those poor red states in the south.

name 1 state including California that when put to the vote, voted the way your claims went?
1 state out of the 30+ that have voted

The most recent ABC News polling on the subject, taken in March 2012, showed that 52 percent of Americans support the legalization of same-sex marriage. However, a composite of the two most recent ABC News polls on the subject showed that support is lower among African-Americans – only 41 percent support, while 55 percent oppose. Support is also slightly lower among Hispanics – a key voting bloc in 2012 – with 49 percent support, but that number is higher than those who oppose same sex marriage – 42 percent.

Mixed Numbers for Same-Sex Marriage Support Across Country - ABC News

I know, ABC isn't a real news network; you just can't trust them.

If so many support said gay marriage then why does fail in every state including California when it is put to a vote?

Those polls are so based on what the question really was
When your behind that curtain ans its a simple yes or no, it has been over whelming no, this would include California

Dude you libs just do not get it
You keep telling me this event took place on information that your not using
You used info that is not based on the information he quoted
You used real clear, not pollster

No, it's clearly YOU who "doesn't get it".

The link you quoted is a paper that was published on Nov 5th, which used the election results from election night.

This is proved by the fact that the author said the following:

the current estimate of a 6.15-point Obama margin in the national popular vote

That was the result on election night.

If that had been the final result, which it was not, Rasmussen would have indeed been the "most accurate", tied with Pew.

However, a 6.15% margin was not in fact the margin of victory in the 2008 presidential elections.

The margin of victory, after all votes were counted, was 7.3%.

Therefore, the closest number was in fact the average of the polls as reported by Real Clear Politics.

In addition, there were 5 polling agencies that reported numbers that were closer to the final results than Rasmussen.

I'm not really sure how you're not understanding this.

I'm suspecting that you're simply being intentionally stupid on the matter.

It's May. How the fuck you people* manage to get so whiny about a fucking poll is laughable.

Disclaimer: You people means any idiot, left or right, who's dumb enough to get bent out of shape over polls in MAY.

Yeah, I don't really care much about these particular polling results. They mean next to nothing.

I was simply getting caught up in correcting the widely repeated claim that Rasmussen was "the most accurate" pollster, as it is simply false.

romneyvisualaids.jpg

So does Gallup, if you want the 'fine details.' Rasmussen, like Gallup gives enough for those of us interested, but not THAT interested to look.

Then what percentage of Republicans vs. Democrats vs. Independents is Rasmussen polling?

Then what percentage of Liberals vs. Conservatives vs. Moderates is Rasmussen polling?

Go look, the site is easy enough to navigate. Most info is just behind walls for limited time, same as Gallup.

This is from the site:

Some information, including the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll and commentaries are available for free to the general public. Subscriptions are available for $3.95 a month or 34.95 a year that provide subscribers with exclusive access to more than 20 stories per week on Election 2012, consumer confidence, and issues that affect us all. For those who are really into the numbers, Platinum Members can review demographic crosstabs and a full history of our data.

Dude you libs just do not get it
You keep telling me this event took place on information that your not using
You used info that is not based on the information he quoted
You used real clear, not pollster

No, it's clearly YOU who "doesn't get it".

The link you quoted is a paper that was published on Nov 5th, which used the election results from election night.

This is proved by the fact that the author said the following:

the current estimate of a 6.15-point Obama margin in the national popular vote

That was the result on election night.

If that had been the final result, which it was not, Rasmussen would have indeed been the "most accurate", tied with Pew.

However, a 6.15% margin was not in fact the margin of victory in the 2008 presidential elections.

The margin of victory, after all votes were counted, was 7.3%.

Therefore, the closest number was in fact the average of the polls as reported by Real Clear Politics.

In addition, there were 5 polling agencies that reported numbers that were closer to the final results than Rasmussen.

I'm not really sure how you're not understanding this.

I'm suspecting that you're simply being intentionally stupid on the matter.

As usual the information the analysis was based on had nothing to do with your comments
that is okay
Rasmussen does polls for a living, so being wrong means they would not do polls for a living

Forum List

Back