The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Again, what I think happened means nothing in terms of the stark reality that WTC7 neither looked like, nor sounded like, an actual controlled demolition.

okay, so you think it fell down on it's own then? or was it helped along
Who knows why you keep searching for what I think when we're discussing what you think? :dunno:

Again.... regardless of what I think, your claim that it was intentionally brought down with "controlled explosives." As you were shown, WTC7 did not look like, or sound like, a "controlled demolition.

you've got to admit it's pretty suspicious that you don't want to contribute what you think happened. anyway, everyone has to beware of shills but i'll speak to you anyhow even though it's pretty obvious since you don't want to put anything forward about some other explanation than the one that truly happened

in the video posted Showing the controlled demolition of wtc7 (am sure they could rig it to explode internally) the video doesn't really show the bottom of the building, so there very well could be the explosions you want

you don't have to say what you think happened, but do explain why you don't want to share it
I've already explained multiple times that we're discussing your claim the building was brought down intentionally with "controlled explosives." What I think caused it to collapse is irrelevant. So again, I point out that is the reason I'm not saying. Your claim is so frail, you want to keep trying to inject my position into this to give you something to attack since you can't defend your own claims.

And no matter how hard you work your imagination, WTC7 neither looks like, nor sounds like, a controlled demolition. There are no explosions heard as are heard in a controlled demolition. And the building didn't come down in whole. The interior collapsed and then, seven seconds later, the exterior gave way.

we're not discussing My claim, we're discussing The claim. what the heck could be so out-field of your viewpoint that you are so embarrassed to even breath it, but that's not why is it?

as for being off my meds? Again this is not My claim but the study and work of many hours of their time and expertise. If you have a reason why the wtc7 fell in perfect free-fall such as happens with a controlled explosion, after not being touched by a plane or anything else then please speak up. if you don't have a counter reason for this then let other people discuss the matter.
You made the claim the building was brought down intentionally with "controlled explosives." That's what we're discussing. My viewpoint is irrelevant. As demonstrated with the video I posted of an actual controlled demolition, WTC7 was not a controlled demolition.

As far as you being off of meds, I never said you were. Guilty conscience?

La Ram Fan and i were speaking recently and i am checking out this thread. Something that cannot be ignored or forgotten
The problem with your conspiracy theory is that you cannot explain how a demolition crew could rig a building to come down without a soul in the building knowing what was happening. Not the employees, not the janitors, not the maintenance crews, not the security people. You seem to think that it would be no problem to rig explosives to load bearing columns and beams and not have to move a desk, kick a hole in The drywall, take down a picture, nothing. It's absolutely absurd.

Maybe as absurd as after some 40+ years it's only one nation under God with equal justice under law if some Arab came back from the dead 2000+ years ago from someone accidently finding how medical assistance from CPR &/or mouth to mouth resuscitation to bring the dead back to life in creating an abomination to a jihad that had to be killed on a cross with some son of God immaculate conception to keep the dead dead or what would be a modern day Darwin Award candidate for riding a wooden chariot into a volcanic plume of lava or an earthquake generated gas fissure with a burst into flames result on the way to not enough left to carbon date; according to a supreme swastika up Uranus court of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality law.

Are you off your meds?

maybe not but this troll folks has proven in all his ramblings that he is not either.lol

okay, so you think it fell down on it's own then? or was it helped along
Who knows why you keep searching for what I think when we're discussing what you think? :dunno:

Again.... regardless of what I think, your claim that it was intentionally brought down with "controlled explosives." As you were shown, WTC7 did not look like, or sound like, a "controlled demolition.

you've got to admit it's pretty suspicious that you don't want to contribute what you think happened. anyway, everyone has to beware of shills but i'll speak to you anyhow even though it's pretty obvious since you don't want to put anything forward about some other explanation than the one that truly happened

in the video posted Showing the controlled demolition of wtc7 (am sure they could rig it to explode internally) the video doesn't really show the bottom of the building, so there very well could be the explosions you want

you don't have to say what you think happened, but do explain why you don't want to share it
I've already explained multiple times that we're discussing your claim the building was brought down intentionally with "controlled explosives." What I think caused it to collapse is irrelevant. So again, I point out that is the reason I'm not saying. Your claim is so frail, you want to keep trying to inject my position into this to give you something to attack since you can't defend your own claims.

And no matter how hard you work your imagination, WTC7 neither looks like, nor sounds like, a controlled demolition. There are no explosions heard as are heard in a controlled demolition. And the building didn't come down in whole. The interior collapsed and then, seven seconds later, the exterior gave way.

we're not discussing My claim, we're discussing The claim. what the heck could be so out-field of your viewpoint that you are so embarrassed to even breath it, but that's not why is it?

as for being off my meds? Again this is not My claim but the study and work of many hours of their time and expertise. If you have a reason why the wtc7 fell in perfect free-fall such as happens with a controlled explosion, after not being touched by a plane or anything else then please speak up. if you don't have a counter reason for this then let other people discuss the matter.
You made the claim the building was brought down intentionally with "controlled explosives." That's what we're discussing. My viewpoint is irrelevant. As demonstrated with the video I posted of an actual controlled demolition, WTC7 was not a controlled demolition.

That was what PredFan said

So you want me, us, to believe that you have no clue as to why the wtc7 fell? you just want to come here and try to bring expert opinion and study down?
IF you have a counter claim please post it.

i'll tell you what brought down wtc7, greed. not only did the towers fall to mainly serve the American/Israeli Middle East agenda, the towers were insured for exorbitant amounts of money. As said they were health hazardous money pits and needed to be demolished anyhow, so why not bring them down yourself (with help). The owner, Larry Silverstein (Jewish) figured the two towers were going so why not get the insurance for wtc7 as well. Problem is wtc7 wasn't even grazed by the towers but was pulled, their term, anyhow. wtc7 is now the key to 9-11 as it's demolition proves advance knowledge, in addition to all the other facts as well to be sure.That is the reason wtc7 never comes up, it's the proof. That is why PredFan and Faun and the multitude of others on the oppositions side Try to debunk this, but can't.

as for the "lack" of external explosions you'd can't really see the entire building so they could be there, but if not you'd figure they could do an Internal explosion or muffle the sight of it. You have no other explanation because there is none

[QUOTE="saltydancin, po It's absolutely absurd.

Maybe as absurd as after some 40+ years it's only one nation under God with equal justice under law if some Arab came back from the dead 2000+ years ago from someone accidently finding how medical assistance from CPR &/or mouth to mouth resuscitation to bring the dead back to life in creating an abomination to a jihad that had to be killed on a cross with some son of God immaculate conception to keep the dead dead or what would be a modern day Darwin Award candidate for riding a wooden chariot into a volcanic plume of lava or an earthquake generated gas fissure with a burst into flames result on the way to not enough left to carbon date; according to a supreme swastika up Uranus court of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality law.

Are you off your meds?

And as usual business for when it's not "serve the Pope or die" or "death to the infidels" from before, during & after 9/11 ?

You are most definitely off your meds.[/QUOTE]

Must be a real crying shame this Christian Nation's Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities can't drug everyone without their knowledge all the time to control sociopsychological human farming like it's a black bag job to be under God......[/QUOTE]

What the fresh hell are you blabbering about?

So you want me, us, to believe that you have no clue as to why the wtc7 fell? you just want to come here and try to bring expert opinion and study down?

i'll tell you what brought down wtc7, greed. not only did the towers fall to mainly serve the American/Israeli Middle East agenda, the towers were insured for exorbitant amounts of money. As said they were health hazardous money pits and needed to be demolished anyhow, so why not bring them down yourself (with help). The owner, Larry Silverstein (Jewish) figured the two towers were going so why not get the insurance for wtc7 as well. Problem is wtc7 wasn't even grazed by the towers but was pulled, their term, anyhow. wtc7 is now the key to 9-11 as it's demolition proves advance knowledge, in addition to all the other facts as well to be sure.That is the reason wtc7 never comes up, it's the proof. That is why PredFan and Faun and the multitude of others on the oppositions side Try to debunk this, but can't.

as for the "lack" of external explosions you'd can't really see the entire building so they could be there, but if not you'd figure they could do an Internal explosion or muffle the sight of it. You have no other explanation because there is none
I never said I have no clue how the building fell. That's your interpretation of what I said. What I actually said is that we were discussing your claim that the building was intentionally taken down with "controlled explosives" and that my opinion of how it fell is irrelevant to that discussion since I can easily prove it wasn't brought down with explosions.

And despite your hollow made up excuses that you can't see the whole building and that explosives could have been used internally -- the explosions would still be visible throughout the structure and they would most certainly still have been heard.

I never said I have no clue how the building fell. That's your interpretation of what I said. What I actually said is that we were discussing your claim that the building was intentionally taken down with "controlled explosives" and that my opinion of how it fell is irrelevant to that discussion since I can easily prove it wasn't brought down with explosions.

And despite your hollow made up excuses that you can't see the whole building and that explosives could have been used internally -- the explosions would still be visible throughout the structure and they would most certainly still have been heard.

The video you keep referring to is the demolition of just some building, where they don't care if it is seen or heard. if they wanted to do it quietly and without the outside seeing the explosions they would be able

The video you keep referring to is the demolition of just some building, where they don't care if it is seen or heard. if they wanted to do it quietly and without the outside seeing the explosions they would be able
LOL

There's no such thing as invisible quiet dynamite.

giphy.gif

LOL

giphy.gif

Who was that comic book hero with an invisible plane now loaded with quiet dynamite to do demolition work which may have been borrowed from the Green Arrow, which seemed to perfect exploding broadheads ?

LOL

giphy.gif

guns are pretty loud, but there's silencers. you Can muffle an explosion

LOL

giphy.gif

Cool, I look forward to the youtube video you're gonna link which demonstrates invisible quiet dynamite...

LOL

giphy.gif

Cool, I look forward to the youtube video you're gonna link which demonstrates invisible quiet dynamite...

Do i really have to explain this?

the definition of muffled

that's for the sound, as for what you see of the explosion all you have to do is line the walls with steel or place the explosives in a way that it makes the building implode on itself instead of going outward

LOL

giphy.gif

that's for the sound, as for what you see of the explosion all you have to do is line the walls with steel or place the explosives in a way that it makes the building implode on itself instead of going outward
:cuckoo:

I knew you could post no such video with this supposed invisible quiet dynamite. Thanks for the confirmation. :thup:

LOL

giphy.gif

I knew you could post no such video with this supposed invisible quiet dynamite. Thanks for the confirmation. :thup:

not much else you can say is there

muffled explosion, directed inward not outward

LOL

giphy.gif

What else needs to be said? You've proven yourself to be nothing but another lunatic conpiracy nut who professes to believe in non-existent invisible quiet dynamite.

There's no such thing and WTC7 does not exihibit the inescapable characteristics of an actual controlled demolition.

But thanks for playin' anyway.

What else needs to be said? You've proven yourself to be nothing but another lunatic conpiracy nut who professes to believe in non-existent invisible quiet dynamite.

There's no such thing and WTC7 does not exihibit the inescapable characteristics of an actual controlled demolition.

god i hate talking with shills, sometimes it's necessary though so have to put up with it

this coming from someone who has absolutely no input whatsoever because there is no other explanation
here's the video of wtc7 coming down, if this isn't the result of a planned demolition you are the nut, i put it to others to make their own decision and hopefully not the bullshit one this plant is putting forward, who really has put nothing forward as proof of this not being a demolition. he refuses to answer what this is, i have told you the truth about this, believe who you want but 3000 families hope you figure it out and take action to avenge their deaths

This is a controlled demolition, the shill gives you no other explanation because, again, there is none

god i hate talking with shills, sometimes it's necessary though so have to put up with it

this coming from someone who has absolutely no input whatsoever because there is no other explanation
here's the video of wtc7 coming down, if this isn't the result of a planned demolition you are the nut, i put it to others to make their own decision and hopefully not the bullshit one this plant is putting forward, who really has put nothing forward as proof of this not being a demolition. he refuses to answer what this is, i have told you the truth about this, believe who you want but 3000 families hope you figure it out and take action to avenge their deaths

This is a controlled demolition, the shill gives you no other explanation because, again, there is none

Posting a video with no sound doesn't actually prove the existence of silent dynamite.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back