The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

La Ram Fan and i were speaking recently and i am checking out this thread. Something that cannot be ignored or forgotten about is wtc7, ask anyone who believes in the official story how it fell. it was a controlled explosion, and was never hit by a plane or was in the way of the two towers. That alone should cause people to doubt what was said by the United States government of the time. There are so many facts that you can't deny and show this was a false flag attack to invade the middle east, that happens, some say things like this are conspiracy theories, and they are but true ones. The word conspire is a word for a reason, and America was conspired against. Who benefits most from invading the middle east? Israel. America is being used as a fly swatter to smush nations of it's choosing. La Ram Fan mentioned a good book, 9/11 Evil by Victor Thorn, i have also read this book, which details Israeli involvement in 9/11 and am attaching the book in ePub (created from calibre if anyone else wants to make ePubs of documents) so as to read easier in tablets and e-book readers. Definitely worth the read for anyone that is either already aware and also definitely for anyone who is not but interested. It is better to be skeptical than naive, make the switch if you currently are
Nonsense.

This is what an actual controlled demolition looks AND sounds like...

La Ram Fan and i were speaking recently and i am checking out this thread. Something that cannot be ignored or forgotten
The problem with your conspiracy theory is that you cannot explain how a demolition crew could rig a building to come down without a soul in the building knowing what was happening. Not the employees, not the janitors, not the maintenance crews, not the security people. You seem to think that it would be no problem to rig explosives to load bearing columns and beams and not have to move a desk, kick a hole in The drywall, take down a picture, nothing. It's absolutely absurd.

Maybe as absurd as after some 40+ years it's only one nation under God with equal justice under law if some Arab came back from the dead 2000+ years ago from someone accidently finding how medical assistance from CPR &/or mouth to mouth resuscitation to bring the dead back to life in creating an abomination to a jihad that had to be killed on a cross with some son of God immaculate conception to keep the dead dead or what would be a modern day Darwin Award candidate for riding a wooden chariot into a volcanic plume of lava or an earthquake generated gas fissure with a burst into flames result on the way to not enough left to carbon date; according to a supreme swastika up Uranus court of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality law.

Are you off your meds?

And as usual business for when it's not "serve the Pope or die" or "death to the infidels" from before, during & after 9/11 ?

La Ram Fan and i were speaking recently and i am checking out this thread. Something that cannot be ignored or forgotten about is wtc7, ask anyone who believes in the official story how it fell. it was a controlled explosion, and was never hit by a plane or was in the way of the two towers. That alone should cause people to doubt what was said by the United States government of the time. There are so many facts that you can't deny and show this was a false flag attack to invade the middle east, that happens, some say things like this are conspiracy theories, and they are but true ones. The word conspire is a word for a reason, and America was conspired against. Who benefits most from invading the middle east? Israel. America is being used as a fly swatter to smush nations of it's choosing. La Ram Fan mentioned a good book, 9/11 Evil by Victor Thorn, i have also read this book, which details Israeli involvement in 9/11 and am attaching the book in ePub (created from calibre if anyone else wants to make ePubs of documents) so as to read easier in tablets and e-book readers. Definitely worth the read for anyone that is either already aware and also definitely for anyone who is not but interested. It is better to be skeptical than naive, make the switch if you currently are
Nonsense.

okay doubters (and/or shills) what is Your explanation for the collapse of wtc7?

Nonsense.

okay doubters (and/or shills) what is Your explanation for the collapse of wtc7?

A lack of a will to live...

Nonsense.

Irrelevant. You offered the absurd claim it was a "controlled explosion." What I think happened plays no role in your absurdity. As it stands, you were shown what an actual controlled demolition looks AND sounds like. Comparing an actual controlled demolition with WTC7 rules out the possibility that WTC7 was intentionality taken down with a controlled demolition.

ir
Nonsense.

Irrelevant. You offered the absurd claim it was a "controlled explosion." What I think happened plays no role in your absurdity. As it stands, you were shown what an actual controlled demolition looks AND sounds like. Comparing an actual controlled demolition with WTC7 rules out the possibility that WTC7 was intentionality taken down with a controlled demolition.

do you also have video of the wtc7 collapse? to show how it fell?

Nonsense.

Ah, here we go...

30-Second Reel of Building 7 Collapse Footage

you were saying?

Nonsense.

Ah, here we go...

you were saying?

Unlike the actual controlled demolition I posted, there were no explosions preceding its collapse.

Unlike the actual controlled demolition I posted, WTC7 came down in 2 stages; first the interior of the building and then the exterior.

Sooo.... what I was saying was ... comparing an actual controlled demolition with WTC7 rules out the possibility that WTC7 was intentionality taken down with a controlled demolition.

Nonsense.

Shit happens.

Nonsense.

Ah, here we go...

you were saying?

Unlike the actual controlled demolition I posted, there were no explosions preceding its collapse.

Unlike the actual controlled demolition I posted, WTC7 came down in 2 stages; first the interior of the building and then the exterior.

Sooo.... what I was saying was ... comparing an actual controlled demolition with WTC7 rules out the possibility that WTC7 was intentionality taken down with a controlled demolition.

So then what caused wtc7 to collapse?

Nonsense.

Shit happens.

You say shit happens? it did, that day

Last edited:
Nonsense.

Ah, here we go...

you were saying?

Again, what I think happened means nothing in terms of the stark reality that WTC7 neither looked like, nor sounded like, an actual controlled demolition.

Ah, here we go...

you were saying?

Again, what I think happened means nothing in terms of the stark reality that WTC7 neither looked like, nor sounded like, an actual controlled demolition.

okay, so you think it fell down on it's own then? or was it helped along

Ah, here we go...

you were saying?

Who knows why you keep searching for what I think when we're discussing what you think? :dunno:

Again.... regardless of what I think, your claim that it was intentionally brought down with "controlled explosives." As you were shown, WTC7 did not look like, or sound like, a "controlled demolition.

Ah, here we go...

you were saying?

Who knows why you keep searching for what I think when we're discussing what you think? :dunno:

Again.... regardless of what I think, your claim that it was intentionally brought down with "controlled explosives." As you were shown, WTC7 did not look like, or sound like, a "controlled demolition.

you've got to admit it's pretty suspicious that you don't want to contribute what you think happened. anyway, everyone has to beware of shills but i'll speak to you anyhow even though it's pretty obvious since you don't want to put anything forward about some other explanation than the one that truly happened

in the video posted Showing the controlled demolition of wtc7 (am sure they could rig it to explode internally) the video doesn't really show the bottom of the building, so there very well could be the explosions you want

you don't have to say what you think happened, but do explain why you don't want to share it

you've got to admit it's pretty suspicious that you don't want to contribute what you think happened. anyway, everyone has to beware of shills but i'll speak to you anyhow even though it's pretty obvious since you don't want to put anything forward about some other explanation than the one that truly happened

in the video posted Showing the controlled demolition of wtc7 (am sure they could rig it to explode internally) the video doesn't really show the bottom of the building, so there very well could be the explosions you want

you don't have to say what you think happened, but do explain why you don't want to share it
I've already explained multiple times that we're discussing your claim the building was brought down intentionally with "controlled explosives." What I think caused it to collapse is irrelevant. So again, I point out that is the reason I'm not saying. Your claim is so frail, you want to keep trying to inject my position into this to give you something to attack since you can't defend your own claims.

And no matter how hard you work your imagination, WTC7 neither looks like, nor sounds like, a controlled demolition. There are no explosions heard as are heard in a controlled demolition. And the building didn't come down in whole. The interior collapsed and then, seven seconds later, the exterior gave way.

La Ram Fan and i were speaking recently and i am checking out this thread. Something that cannot be ignored or forgotten
The problem with your conspiracy theory is that you cannot explain how a demolition crew could rig a building to come down without a soul in the building knowing what was happening. Not the employees, not the janitors, not the maintenance crews, not the security people. You seem to think that it would be no problem to rig explosives to load bearing columns and beams and not have to move a desk, kick a hole in The drywall, take down a picture, nothing. It's absolutely absurd.

Maybe as absurd as after some 40+ years it's only one nation under God with equal justice under law if some Arab came back from the dead 2000+ years ago from someone accidently finding how medical assistance from CPR &/or mouth to mouth resuscitation to bring the dead back to life in creating an abomination to a jihad that had to be killed on a cross with some son of God immaculate conception to keep the dead dead or what would be a modern day Darwin Award candidate for riding a wooden chariot into a volcanic plume of lava or an earthquake generated gas fissure with a burst into flames result on the way to not enough left to carbon date; according to a supreme swastika up Uranus court of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality law.

Are you off your meds?

And as usual business for when it's not "serve the Pope or die" or "death to the infidels" from before, during & after 9/11 ?

You are most definitely off your meds.

[QUOTE="saltydancin, po It's absolutely absurd.

Are you off your meds?

And as usual business for when it's not "serve the Pope or die" or "death to the infidels" from before, during & after 9/11 ?[/QUOTE]

You are most definitely off your meds.[/QUOTE]

Must be a real crying shame this Christian Nation's Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities can't drug everyone without their knowledge all the time to control sociopsychological human farming like it's a black bag job to be under God......

I've already explained multiple times that we're discussing your claim the building was brought down intentionally with "controlled explosives." What I think caused it to collapse is irrelevant. So again, I point out that is the reason I'm not saying. Your claim is so frail, you want to keep trying to inject my position into this to give you something to attack since you can't defend your own claims.

And no matter how hard you work your imagination, WTC7 neither looks like, nor sounds like, a controlled demolition. There are no explosions heard as are heard in a controlled demolition. And the building didn't come down in whole. The interior collapsed and then, seven seconds later, the exterior gave way.

we're not discussing My claim, we're discussing The claim. what the heck could be so out-field of your viewpoint that you are so embarrassed to even breath it, but that's not why is it?

as for being off my meds? Again this is not My claim but the study and work of many hours of their time and expertise. If you have a reason why the wtc7 fell in perfect free-fall such as happens with a controlled explosion, after not being touched by a plane or anything else then please speak up. if you don't have a counter reason for this then let other people discuss the matter.

Forum List

Back