The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Cool, I look forward to the youtube video you're gonna link which demonstrates invisible quiet dynamite...

Do i really have to explain this?

the definition of muffled

that's for the sound, as for what you see of the explosion all you have to do is line the walls with steel or place the explosives in a way that it makes the building implode on itself instead of going outward
:cuckoo:

I knew you could post no such video with this supposed invisible quiet dynamite. Thanks for the confirmation. :thup:

not much else you can say is there

muffled explosion, directed inward not outward
What else needs to be said? You've proven yourself to be nothing but another lunatic conpiracy nut who professes to believe in non-existent invisible quiet dynamite.

There's no such thing and WTC7 does not exihibit the inescapable characteristics of an actual controlled demolition.

But thanks for playin' anyway.

god i hate talking with shills, sometimes it's necessary though so have to put up with it

this coming from someone who has absolutely no input whatsoever because there is no other explanation
here's the video of wtc7 coming down, if this isn't the result of a planned demolition you are the nut, i put it to others to make their own decision and hopefully not the bullshit one this plant is putting forward, who really has put nothing forward as proof of this not being a demolition. he refuses to answer what this is, i have told you the truth about this, believe who you want but 3000 families hope you figure it out and take action to avenge their deaths

This is a controlled demolition, the shill gives you no other explanation because, again, there is none

when shills like him and agents sayit and faun are challenged to watch videos like this excellent one here you posted that refute the governments version of events that fires brought down the towers and give irrefutable facts it was a controlled demolition,they do this in defeat EVERYTIME.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

-
ignore.jpg

we now know what agent SAYIT looks like in real life.I found that pic of him by accident
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
In other words in short,they cover their eyes and close their ears and give one liner insults in defeat just as their instructers coach them to do.:D

i see a new sock puppet paid shill has penetrated this thread to add to my ever growing ignore list matter of fact.the one that i was replying to.

Scholars, patriots, first responders and family members of those lost on 9/11 are not "retards"

any response to what happened that demolished wtc7 or no comment?
Shouldn't you be querying the consensus of the engineers who investigated the collapse, instead of cherry-picking the minority opinion of non-experts and begging for answers on a message board? Or is it that you tried that and found out that they don't agree with your nonsense?

the experts agree as well

so what's your opinion then?
The experts do not agree with your nonsense.

My opinion is that the building collapsed due to damage from debris and from fire. It is also my opinion that the idea it was demolished is utterly absurd and raises impossible questions.

i don't see how debris would make wtc7 collapse in a free fall the way it did, nor how fire would collapse it left right and middle in the way it did either. this was a controlled demolition and there is no doubt whatsoever. there actually are many experts who see and say the exact same thing, here is a documentary by one who goes into great length and detail about just this topic. It is your view that has no real experts on it's side

It was a combination of both debris damage and uncontrolled fire. No it was not a controlled demolition. Seriously, do something better with your time. ;)

comedy gold. from the NEW paid shill long time sockpuppet poster who has been posting here for YEARS obviously.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do i really have to explain this?

the definition of muffled

that's for the sound, as for what you see of the explosion all you have to do is line the walls with steel or place the explosives in a way that it makes the building implode on itself instead of going outward

I knew you could post no such video with this supposed invisible quiet dynamite. Thanks for the confirmation. :thup:

What else needs to be said? You've proven yourself to be nothing but another lunatic conpiracy nut who professes to believe in non-existent invisible quiet dynamite.

There's no such thing and WTC7 does not exihibit the inescapable characteristics of an actual controlled demolition.

god i hate talking with shills, sometimes it's necessary though so have to put up with it

this coming from someone who has absolutely no input whatsoever because there is no other explanation
here's the video of wtc7 coming down, if this isn't the result of a planned demolition you are the nut, i put it to others to make their own decision and hopefully not the bullshit one this plant is putting forward, who really has put nothing forward as proof of this not being a demolition. he refuses to answer what this is, i have told you the truth about this, believe who you want but 3000 families hope you figure it out and take action to avenge their deaths

This is a controlled demolition, the shill gives you no other explanation because, again, there is none

when shills like him and agents sayit and faun are challenged to watch videos like this excellent one here you posted that refute the governments version of events that fires brought down the towers and give irrefutable facts it was a controlled demolition,they do this in defeat EVERYTIME.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

-
ignore.jpg

we now know what agent SAYIT looks like in real life.I found that pic of him by accident

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The idiot debunked himself.

After spending days insisting invisible silent explosives were used, even describing how that was accomplished, he now says I should forget all about that.

:lmao:

-
ignore.jpg

After spending days insisting invisible silent explosives were used, even describing how that was accomplished, he now says I should forget all about that.

that's right, it was the debris that collapsed wtc7

anyway, don't debate me, debate the facts put forward in the multitude of documents, documentaries, books and articles. they are experts who have lifetimes in their fields of expertise. hard to debate the facts isn't it?

how about the next thing you explain is about why there was thermite in the dust of the aftermath of the wtc collapse. go on, argue with the experts. there's more where that came from

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

have fun with explaining that one

-
ignore.jpg

anyway, don't debate me, debate the facts put forward in the multitude of documents, documentaries, books and articles. they are experts who have lifetimes in their fields of expertise. hard to debate the facts isn't it?

how about the next thing you explain is about why there was thermite in the dust of the aftermath of the wtc collapse. go on, argue with the experts. there's more where that came from

You've now told two wildly fantastic and opposing view points. Which one should I believe?

-
ignore.jpg

You've now told two wildly fantastic and opposing view points. Which one should I believe?

i'm not the expert, so believe the experts and try arguing with them. i learn from them, they study these things day and night, you don't seem to learn from them

-
ignore.jpg

i'm not the expert, so believe the experts and try arguing with them. i learn from them, they study these things day and night, you don't seem to learn from them

"Experts" exist on both sides and they're not here. You and I are.

Now you have two diametrically opposed changes conspiracies -- which one should I believe?

-
ignore.jpg

that is because just like his handler instructs him to do when you take him to school,he does this-

ignore.jpg

-
ignore.jpg

you really took him to school major big time now.:up: doesnt he ever get tired of the shit on his face?:D

shills like him not only cannot explain bld 7 but they also cant cant explain the molten pools of steel that firefighters found which is impossible if it was due to just fires since jet fuel cannot melt steel. not can they explain either how if the towers collapsed just due to the fires,how come an unprecedented thing occured where the rescue workers could not find a doorknob,a telephone,a desk or ANY office thing which you ALWAYS find in a collapse of a building,and how come cars on streets where MELTED which is impossible due to jet fuel or how many levels deep underground,there were major holes in the ground which was unprecented due to just a mere collapse of a building.

jet fuel could not have done that,maybe in a fairy tale story which of course is what the 9/11 coverup commission is.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
disinfo paid agents sayit.faun,predfan and others can only sling shit in defeat like the trolls they are that fires cause the towers to collapse.:haha:

mere jet fuel fires dont pulverize a skyscraper to just powder dust as these photos show and make the whole new york skyline look like this below.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

maxresdefault.jpg

wtc2_dustification.jpg

911_170_07.jpg

all impossible due to mere jet fuel fires.:rofl: here is a crying towel for agents sayit,predfan and faun.:itsok::itsok::lmao:

Last edited:
so much for the jet theory of the disinfo agent trolls such as faun and sayit that jet fuel caused all three towers to collapse.j any child knows fuel cannot cause all these kinds of problems below that people in new york were exposed to after the collapse.:cuckoo::rolleyes::uhoh3:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

“And where as of today as many as 70,000 of first responders and residents of the area have suffered debilitating diseases associated with exposure to ionizing radiation, including pancreatic cancer, esophagus cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma and others, highly analogous to the experiences of the residents of Chernobyl when the nuclear disaster occurred,” he stated.

dont these paid shills like faun and sayit EVER get tired of their ass beatings from me? thats why they are paid so well by their handlers to troll this thread.they would not come back for their ass beatings they suffer from me and others for FREE.:D

a pic here of a nuke being used in the desert.
dennis41.jpg

once again,pic of twin towers.
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks identical to to me.:biggrin: :lmao:and these paid shills of the government and Israel are so desperate in their ramblings they want to try and convince me this was caused by mere jet fuel fires?

same thing,exploding UPWARDS and out apparently due to jet fuel fires.:haha::lmao:

comedy gold. only problem with their asinine juvenile rants that it was gasoline fires same as everyone in the world,they have never been able to explain bld 7.:biggrin:
comedy gold.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be querying the consensus of the engineers who investigated the collapse, instead of cherry-picking the minority opinion of non-experts and begging for answers on a message board? Or is it that you tried that and found out that they don't agree with your nonsense?

My opinion is that the building collapsed due to damage from debris and from fire. It is also my opinion that the idea it was demolished is utterly absurd and raises impossible questions.

i don't see how debris would make wtc7 collapse in a free fall the way it did, nor how fire would collapse it left right and middle in the way it did either. this was a controlled demolition and there is no doubt whatsoever. there actually are many experts who see and say the exact same thing, here is a documentary by one who goes into great length and detail about just this topic. It is your view that has no real experts on it's side

It was a combination of both debris damage and uncontrolled fire. No it was not a controlled demolition. Seriously, do something better with your time. ;)

well sockpuppet shill,if you want him to do something better with his time,he COULD be like you and your fellow agent shill agent sayit and take all the excellent money your handlers pay you guys to come here and troll threads and toot the tales of the government but unlike you,he has a conscience and is not stupid enough as you two are,that money will buy him happiness trolling threads like this tooting the horn for the government.:D

real experts? you mean those real experts of over a 1000 architects and enginners who who put their careers on the line that fires did not cause the collapse of the towers as well as some demolition experts? THOSE experts? :lmao:or the ones that are on the governments payroll and work for government agencys such as NIST.great REAL experts there.:lmao:same as sayit shill,you really enjoy getting shit on your face embarrassing yourself as he has done here the last several years as well.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

"you mean those real experts of over a 1000 architects and enginners who who put their careers on the line that fires did not cause the collapse of the towers as well as some demolition experts? THOSE experts?

No, genius, I mean all the rest.... as in, nearly all of them. Do you realize how stupid you sound? You try to argue to authority, then, at the same time, claim nearly all the experts are wrong and do not know what they are talking about... this is so mind-numbingly stupid, and only someone engaged in a hard backward-think would ever vomit something so stupid.

well sockpuppet shill,if you want him to do something better with his time,he COULD be like you and your fellow agent shill agent sayit and take all the excellent money your handlers pay you guys to come here and troll threads and toot the tales of the government but unlike you,he has a conscience and is not stupid enough as you two are,that money will buy him happiness trolling threads like this tooting the horn for the government.:D

real experts? you mean those real experts of over a 1000 architects and enginners who who put their careers on the line that fires did not cause the collapse of the towers as well as some demolition experts? THOSE experts? :lmao:or the ones that are on the governments payroll and work for government agencys such as NIST.great REAL experts there.:lmao:same as sayit shill,you really enjoy getting shit on your face embarrassing yourself as he has done here the last several years as well.

"you mean those real experts of over a 1000 architects and enginners who who put their careers on the line that fires did not cause the collapse of the towers as well as some demolition experts? THOSE experts?

No, genius, I mean all the rest.... as in, nearly all of them. Do you realize how stupid you sound? You try to argue to authority, then, at the same time, claim nearly all the experts are wrong and do not know what they are talking about... this is so mind-numbingly stupid, and only someone engaged in a hard backward-think would ever vomit something so stupid.

hey sockpuppet shill,the rest of them were not brave enough to put their jobs on the line since they work for the government and will get fired if they come out and speak the truth,another sockpuppet paid shill that has penetrated my thread to put on ignore.

I got PLENTY of posts on here that prove it was controlled demolitions,but shills like you wont read them of course so good bye troll,have fun crying in defeat to your boss how i took you to school here and have fun talking to yourself.:itsok:

further pesky facts Israel had a huge hand in 9/11 folks.
ignore the shills.

"9-11/Israel did it" - Wikispooks

2017 - Mankind Must Face September 11 Truth

By Ted Wilson
9-11-17

Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.'
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Quote Source - Wayne Madsen Click Here

It is difficult for many Americans to break free of the narrative about September 11 told in the initial hours of the atrocity. That day the US Jewish-dominated media spun a yarn of an evil Muslim, living in a remote cave at Tora Bora, Afghanistan -Asia's poorest country- who masterminded the most complex terror attack of all-time.

Don't mind that no evidence whatsoever was found of a modern airliner at either the Pentagon or Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Don't mind that mobile calls don't transmit above 1200 feet - and that a modern aircraft is traveling at such a speed it's leaving one cell tower's reception almost as soon as it arrives. Don't mind that three of the world's safest skyscrapers -all 267 floors- were reduced to dust. That's thousands of tons of concrete, glass, and reinforced steel disintegrated to crumbs. In physics, that just does not happen.

We were all grieved by the television pictures. Good-hearted Americans were most concerned with the loss of life. It was difficult to think otherwise.

And yet the greatest hoax perpetrated against modern man was underway.

Sixteen years later, on the anniversary of that terrible day, it is more evident than ever that the crime was planned over many years and executed by a racial group driven to dominate our world.

What follows will convince you of that fact.

Alan Sabrosky is the former head of the United States' Army War College at Carlisle, Pennsylvania. And he is of Jewish heritage:

They Did It - Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11
Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11

Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist, native of Illinois, and the most thorough truth seeker concerning that terrible day. He is the target of repeated death threats by Jewish groups, and his talks are sometimes given in seclusion. Zionists bellow "Anti-Semite" but refuse his offers of open debate. Should you wish to attend a presentation on his current September - October US tour, please let me know:

Christopher Bollyn Speaks at Portland Community College
The 9/11 Studies Club hosted guest speaker Christopher Bollyn at Portland Community College where he discussed the predicament Americans face with a two-party system
Bollyn fields questions at the same talk, given at Portland, Oregon in 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckW_YKfO2U&t=1764s

Christopher Bollyn's Q&A Session at Portland Community ...
The 9/11 Studies Club hosted guest speaker Christopher Bollyn at Portland Community College where he discussed the predicament Americans face with a two ...
Stephen E. Jones (Phd; Physics, Vanderbilt 1978) is the BYU professor who provided the initial proof that nano-thermite particles were thick amid the remains surrounding the fallen Towers. Below is his story. Does this mild and thoughtful man impress you as bigoted? Yet Jews destroyed his career, threatened his family, and sent him to academic exile:

MUST SEE Professor Steven Jones on the Controlled Demolition Of WTC Demolition
Dr Steven Jones Deserves a medal for his efforts to bring out the truth. Born: March 25, 1949 (age 63) Education: Cornell University, Brigham Young University ...
Pictured are 11 Jewish supremacists who masterminded, carried out, and covered up the crimes of 9-11-01.

Netanyahu is the world's greatest international terrorist.

Kissinger, Wolfowitz, Perle, Kagan, Abrams, and Kristol conceived the atrocity over many years and knew of the plan in advance. Chertoff led the concealment.

Silverstein is the LaGuardia Airport strip club owner who defrauded insurers for approximately $8 billion as the Towers' new lease holder.

Hellerstein and Feinberg abused the families of September 11 victims and were central in dismissing all investigation.

These 11 men should be immediately arrested, charged with crimes against humanity, and imprisoned awaiting trial at the International Criminal Court at The Hague in The Netherlands.

After quietly digesting all that is presented here, I hope each of you can contemplate what does your soul tell you? It's enormous horror, tremendous evil, yet the future of mankind lays in balance.

Thank you.

Benjamin%20Netanyahu.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu

Henry%20Kissinger.jpg

Henry Kissinger

Paul%20Wolfowitz.jpg

Paul Wolfowitz

Richard%20Perle.jpg

Richard Perle

Elliott%20Abrams.jpg

Elliot Abrams

William%20Kristol.jpg

William Kristol

Michael%20Chertoff.jpg

Michael Chertoff

Larry%20Silverstein.jpg

Larry Silverstein

Alvin%20Hellerstein.jpg

Alvin Hellerstein

Kenneth%20Feinberg.jpg

Kenneth Feinberg

here is a patriot who months before 9/11 happened predicted it and who was really behind it all.he paid for it with his life by telling the truth.

hey sockpuppet shill,the rest of them were not brave enough to put their jobs on the line since they work for the government and will get fired if they come out and speak the truth,another sockpuppet paid shill that has penetrated my thread to put on ignore.

I got PLENTY of posts on here that prove it was controlled demolitions,but shills like you wont read them of course so good bye troll,have fun crying in defeat to your boss how i took you to school here and have fun talking to yourself.:itsok:

You have exactly zero posts that prove it was demolished, nor do you have a shred of evidence. Yes, as it turns out, **GASP** the obvious is true: you deviants are wrong, and the consensus of nearly every person who investigated is correct. No, putting your job on the line doesn't prove you are correct, it only proves you THINK you are correct. But for purveyors of embarrassing nonsense like you, that's the same thing.

a pic here of a nuke being used in the desert.
dennis41.jpg

once again,pic of twin towers.
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks identical to to me.:biggrin: :lmao:and these paid shills of the government and Israel are so desperate in their ramblings they want to try and convince me this was caused by mere jet fuel fires?

same thing,exploding UPWARDS and out apparently due to jet fuel fires.:haha::lmao:

comedy gold. only problem with their asinine juvenile rants that it was gasoline fires same as everyone in the world,they have never been able to explain bld 7.:biggrin:
comedy gold.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

more evidence mini nukes along with a controlled demolition that shreads to pieces the 9/11 version of the shills that have penetrated my thread.

PressTV-‘Mini nukes were used to blow Twin Towers on 9/11’

Forum List

Back