The Hypocrisy of the Left

Amazingly clueless.

Bet your high school social studies teacher would give you an A+!

"Between 2007 and 2009, after-tax earnings by Americans in the top one percent for income fell 37 percent. On a pre-tax basis they fell 36 percent in the same period.

Robert Frank
CNBC Reporter
& Editor
That may sound like a minor haircut for One Percenters compared to people who lost their jobs. But when you take into account federal transfers, assistance and taxes paid, the incomes of the bottom 20 percent grew by 3 percent, while it fell a modest 2 percent for the middle 20 percent.

In other words, the incomes of the top one percent fell 18 times more than the incomes for the middle class at the start of the recession."
The Falling Fortunes of the One Percent -- U.S. Business News - CNBC

You were shot down the last time you tried to pass off that tid-bit. Why do you think it will work this time?

Cherry picking the Stock Market crash of 2007-2009 as evidence that the rich have a declining income is deceptive

Why don't you comment on their wealth growth from 2009-2012 when the market has doubled and employee wages and benefits have decreased?

Uh oh.

Amazing how you continue to make things up, and they pretend that they actually happened.

I hope it's just intentional fabrication, designed so that you don't have to actually confront the CNBC quote....

...but, I'm afraid it's that dementia showing up.

Professor

Care to hypothesize on the effect a Stock Market drop from 14,000 to 6,600 would have on the income of the wealthy?

Then explain to the board why you selected that particular window to compare the wealth of the rich to the working class

You were shot down the last time you tried to pass off that tid-bit. Why do you think it will work this time?

Cherry picking the Stock Market crash of 2007-2009 as evidence that the rich have a declining income is deceptive

Why don't you comment on their wealth growth from 2009-2012 when the market has doubled and employee wages and benefits have decreased?

Uh oh.

Amazing how you continue to make things up, and they pretend that they actually happened.

I hope it's just intentional fabrication, designed so that you don't have to actually confront the CNBC quote....

Professor

Care to hypothesize on the effect a Stock Market drop from 14,000 to 6,600 would have on the income of the wealthy?

Then explain to the board why you selected that particular window to compare the wealth of the rich to the working class

Why would anyone but an old-time Marxist pretend or contend that the rich are different from the working class?

Wise up....

....Ooops....I guess it's too late.

Uh oh.

Professor

Why would anyone but an old-time Marxist pretend or contend that the rich are different from the working class?

Wise up....

Sorry Professor

Your attempt to duck the question is a FAIL

Professor

Wise up....

Sorry Professor

I've notice that the weakest posters appoint themselves as arbiters of what passes and what fails.

Saves so much effort as opposed to actual thinking.

Don't you agree?

Wise up....

Sorry Professor

I've notice that the weakest posters appoint themselves as arbiters of what passes and what fails.

Don't you agree?

Still a Fail Professor

When are you going to answer the question?

Sorry Professor

Don't you agree?

Still a Fail Professor

Don't you agree?

Ease down on the class warfare, Dave. We get it. You get those delicious scraps from the tables of your masters, and in return you dutifully serve as their loyal attack poodle.
:lol: You got a grant from Soros, didn't you?
Free men, of course, don't live like Dave. We need no one's table scraps. We simply need the rich to stop robbing everyone else, to end the class warfare.
Free men provide for themselves. They don't take what they haven't earned.

You know -- like you want to do.
Now, I would compare commies to Dave, but that would be an insult to commies.
And insanely inaccurate, as well.
After all, no commie ever demanded wealth redistribution at the scale that Dave demands.
I don't demand any wealth redistribution. If you can earn it, good for you.

What you hate is the idea of anyone earning anything. You want all money doled out by the kind and benevolent government.
Dave is clearly upset if anyone in the middle class possesses a dollar that rightfully belongs to his rich masters.
:lmao: And Nike, Apple, and other KKKorporations FORCED you to buy their products, didn't they?

ows_protester17.png

Get a job, boy, and get to work. Stop whining that you deserve what other people earned.

Why would advocating programs that help working Americans be Communist?
Because you want to take from the rich.

You're not entitled to that which you haven't earned. Your station in life is the result of your choices, and your choices alone.

You don't like it? Fix it. No one's keeping you down.

It is not taking from the rich

We have reduced capital gains, income taxes, corporate tax rates and provided subsidies and incentives all in the name of fostering job creation. Rather than create more jobs, they just kept the profit

Why continue policies that help the wealthy if they do not accomplish what was promised?
Nothing but justification for your feeling of entitlement to that which you didn't earn.

Good job, Pinkie.

Because you want to take from the rich.

You're not entitled to that which you haven't earned. Your station in life is the result of your choices, and your choices alone.

You don't like it? Fix it. No one's keeping you down.

We have reduced capital gains, income taxes, corporate tax rates and provided subsidies and incentives all in the name of fostering job creation. Rather than create more jobs, they just kept the profit

Why continue policies that help the wealthy if they do not accomplish what was promised?
Nothing but justification for your feeling of entitlement to that which you didn't earn.

Good job, Pinkie.

Well, we kinda thought the rich were entitled to incentives to stimulate job creation and they just kept the money. Makes them much worse than welfare queens

The only redistribution of wealth we have encountered is a shift in wealth from the middle class to the wealthy. Why are we dumb enough to continue failed policies?

Good job, Pinkie.

Well, we kinda thought the rich were entitled to incentives to stimulate job creation and they just kept the money. Makes them much worse than welfare queens

The only redistribution of wealth we have encountered is a shift in wealth from the middle class to the wealthy. Why are we dumb enough to continue failed policies?
You mean like the War on Poverty?

Losing the War - Robert Rector - National Review Online
Since the beginning of the War on Poverty, government has spent $16.7 trillion (in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars) on means-tested welfare. In comparison, all the military wars in U.S. history have cost a total of $6.4 trillion (also in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).​

Wow. That looks like a redistribution of wealth from the middle class and the wealthy to the poor.

Why are you dumb enough to continue that failed policy?

Oh, yeah -- you're buying Democrat votes with that $16.7 trillion.

And of course, it's worth it to you.

Good job, Pinkie.

You mean like the War on Poverty?

Losing the War - Robert Rector - National Review Online
Since the beginning of the War on Poverty, government has spent $16.7 trillion (in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars) on means-tested welfare. In comparison, all the military wars in U.S. history have cost a total of $6.4 trillion (also in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).​

Wow. That looks like a redistribution of wealth from the middle class and the wealthy to the poor.

Why are you dumb enough to continue that failed policy?

Oh, yeah -- you're buying Democrat votes with that $16.7 trillion.

And of course, it's worth it to you.

All great societies provide for the welfare of it's least fortunate

We are a great society

Personally, I would rather spend our money helping American people than on wars in foreign soil

Last edited:

Forum List

Back