The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

So they get sent to hell by god when they die?
No, they get to live out the rest of their days in the hell that they created for themselves.
So what happens when they die? No hell? They go to heaven?

Why don't you take a crack at it?

What do you think happens to people who deliberately say and do fucked up things for their entire lives?

Are you in heaven? Do you feel any closer to God or do you feel like a dog thats been left out in the yard to howl at the moon while the master of the house parties inside with his friends?
I don't feel any closer to an invisible alien, but I am happy in my life. My own little slice of heaven? Yes.

Everything you say is fucked up, so what happened to you?

Pssst. Everything is fucked up Taz. Read a newspaper.

What happened to me? Something wonderful.

I discovered the cause and cure for every evil that plagues society.

The keys to the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, the keys of death and hades.
No, what I mean that everything you say is fucked up, so you must be in hell. Or on Special K. Is that it? You far down the K-hole?

No, they get to live out the rest of their days in the hell that they created for themselves.

What do you think happens to people who deliberately say and do fucked up things for their entire lives?

Are you in heaven? Do you feel any closer to God or do you feel like a dog thats been left out in the yard to howl at the moon while the master of the house parties inside with his friends?
I don't feel any closer to an invisible alien, but I am happy in my life. My own little slice of heaven? Yes.

No, what I mean that everything you say is fucked up, so you must be in hell. Or on Special K. Is that it? You far down the K-hole?

lol...

Hey, if you want to dick around asking questions over and over as if you were never given clear answers I can play along too.

Aren't you having fun?

lol...

Hey, if you want to dick around asking questions over and over as if you were never given clear answers I can play along too.

Aren't you having fun?
Ya, it's somewhat amusing, but also disappointing that the believers here are so lame with their (non) arguments and never had any concrete answers to my fundamental questions. But hey, I guess that's what you people's god is all about, fantasy and nonsense.

lol...

Aren't you having fun?
Ya, it's somewhat amusing, but also disappointing that the believers here are so lame with their (non) arguments and never had any concrete answers to my fundamental questions. But hey, I guess that's what you people's god is all about, fantasy and nonsense.

lol... right. fundamental questions...like what about the kangaroos? lol

When you ask why you can't find God I told you its because of the crap you nurture in your head, the infantile emotional resentments, asinine comments, and the garbage that vermin feast on. I tell you you have to purify your mind and become more refined to see God..

Thats not nothing. Thats a clear response to your question.

The fact that you set that instruction aside and then ask for something concrete tells me that you are either deliberately being an asshole or you are so fucked up in the head you can't follow simple instructions that answer your questions and will immeasurably benefit your experience of life.

if you do it.

If you still hear and see and do nothing, thats all on you pal.

lol...

Aren't you having fun?

When you ask why you can't find God I told you its because of the crap you nurture in your head, the infantile emotional resentments, asinine comments, and the garbage that vermin feast on. I tell you you have to purify your mind and become more refined to see God..

The fact that you set that instruction aside and then ask for something concrete tells me that you are either deliberately being an asshole or you are so fucked up in the head you can't follow simple instructions that answer your questions and will immeasurably benefit your experience of life.

if you do it.

I don't set that instruction aside, I'm waiting for you to explain what it does, how to do it, and when god comes into it...

lol...

Aren't you having fun?

if you do it.

I don't set that instruction aside, I'm waiting for you to explain what it does, how to do it, and when god comes into it...

What it does is restore your mind to its original pure state as if you were born again as a fully developed adult with the benefit of the lessons learned in life which transforms you into a new creature with miraculous almost godlike abilities to see things as they are, reject what is wrong and do what is right.

You cleanse your mind by sorting through everything lurking in the thought patterns and memories of your mind, all of the disturbing thoughts and memories hurt feelings and unsubstantiated assumptions that cause you discomfit or pain then cut it out and throw it away, little by little, one by one, day by day.

It could be anything. Life's a bitch and then you die, everybody is beautiful, there is no proof of God, what about the kangaroos. You know what I mean. These stupid thoughts feelings and sayings are what confuse you, your confusion is the barrier between you and your God. free your mind from the contaminating effects of your own perversions.

After you have finished you will see things that you never saw before and hear things unheard since the foundation of the world..

Still an additional effort is required after all that work is done to see God even from a distance or close enough to stand in his presence and hear his words.

Last edited:

lol...

Aren't you having fun?

if you do it.

What it does is restore your mind to its original pure state as if you were born again as a fully developed adult with the benefit of the lessons learned in life which transforms you into a new creature with miraculous almost godlike abilities to see things as they are, reject what is wrong and do what is right.

You cleanse your mind by sorting through everything lurking in the thought patterns and memories of your mind, all of the disturbing thoughts and memories hurt feelings and unsubstantiated assumptions that cause you discomfit or pain then cut it out and throw it away, little by little, one by one, day by day.

It could be anything. Life's a bitch and then you die, everybody is beautiful, there is no proof of God, what about the kangaroos. You know what I mean. These stupid thoughts feelings and sayings are what confuse you, your confusion is the barrier between you and your God. free your mind from the contaminating effects of your own perversions.

After you have finished you will see things that you never saw before and hear things unheard since the foundation of the world..

Still an additional effort is required after all that work is done to see God even from a distance or close enough to stand in his presence and hear his words.
So you really have nothing except self hypnosis. And being born again, geez, I didn’t know Jews did that.

lol...

Aren't you having fun?

if you do it.

So you really have nothing except self hypnosis. And being born again, geez, I didn’t know Jews did that.

No, it is not self hypnosis, it is self control. Being the master of your own mind instead of being a slave to infantile emotional resentments, confusion, and the inevitable self inflicted wounds.

So you have no interest in improving your lot in life, you will never be a deep thinker, a philosopher, or even a good conversationalist, and, consequently you will never find God in this life or a place in the world to come.

I am not buying or selling anything so I really do not have a problem with that....

To each his own and all that...

They were never going to admit that Jesus was right.

They gave him a fucking PUBLIC TRIAL.

Jesus was given the chance to

1. walk on water

he refused/ could not comply

ditto for healing and making fish appear in an empty wicker basket

Jesus didn't heal ANYONE. That is why he lost to Barabbas

They were never going to admit that Jesus was right.

They gave him a fucking PUBLIC TRIAL.

Jesus was given the chance to

1. walk on water

he refused/ could not comply

ditto for healing and making fish appear in an empty wicker basket

Jesus didn't heal ANYONE. That is why he lost to Barabbas

Ok.

If you wanted to get your message across, you should have just written in the thread title "I am a pompous ass" ....

Fig leaves fall from the sky and are the same size as stars.

See what happens when we read the Bible literally?

The OP must be a Fundamentalist.

LOL!!!!

Revelation clearly states that fig leaves and stars are the same size, and that many stars could "fall to Earth" and land on Earth, and Earth would still be OK for human life....

ou wanted to get your message across, you should have just written in the thread title "I am a pompous ass" ....

In the end, Jesus was a total fraud, and those who hate that truth, the "Christians," demonstrate their "true colors" by being 100% unable to articulate a counter argument...

ou wanted to get your message across, you should have just written in the thread title "I am a pompous ass" ....

In the end, Jesus was a total fraud, and those who hate that truth, the "Christians," demonstrate their "true colors" by being 100% unable to articulate a counter argument...

The only thing demonstrated here is your ignorance. There is no counter argument to that.

you win... congratulations!

if you do it.

No, it is not self hypnosis, it is self control. Being the master of your own mind instead of being a slave to infantile emotional resentments, confusion, and the inevitable self inflicted wounds.

So you have no interest in improving your lot in life, you will never be a deep thinker, a philosopher, or even a good conversationalist, and, consequently you will never find God in this life or a place in the world to come.

I am not buying or selling anything so I really do not have a problem with that....

God has yet been proven to exist, and a place in a world to come is also unproven.

Like YOU’RE a deep thinker, you’re a fucking deluded fool. Like you even know anything about a possible god. :lmao:

if you do it.

God has yet been proven to exist, and a place in a world to come is also unproven.

Like YOU’RE a deep thinker, you’re a fucking deluded fool. Like you even know anything about a possible god. :lmao:

You have no way to know this but I have already demonstrated that I bear the seal of the living God proving his existence to people that matter a very long time ago...You don't even know what that means, what happened and who witnessed what, and I will not explain. You are not worthy or capable of knowing. It would be too much for you to bear in your degenerate condition..

I hold my cards close to the chest. Not everything has been put on display for public consumption. some things have been deliberately held back. I'm saving the best for last. I am waiting for the right dickhead to come along, put it all on the line and then say "prove it."

You are a dickhead, but you ain't the right one. It is for your own good that I am keeping things from you. You wouldn't survive being exposed to the proof.

Last edited:

You have no way to know this but I have already demonstrated that I bear the seal of the living God proving his existence to people that matter a very long time ago...You don't even know what that means, what happened and who witnessed what, and I will not explain. You are not worthy or capable of knowing. It would be too much for you to bear in your degenerate condition..

I hold my cards close to the chest. Not everything has been put on display for public consumption. some things have been deliberately held back. I'm saving the best for last. I am waiting for the right dickhead to come along, put it all on the line and then say "prove it."

You are a dickhead, but you ain't the right one. It is for your own good that I am keeping things from you. You wouldn't survive being exposed to the proof.
LOL! Your not the first numbskull here to say that they are holding back the proof because I'm not worthy to know it. The last bastion of no hopers. You have nothing so you pretend to have something. But seriously, what denomination do you identify with? I know, you're like everyone else here, of no denomination (you're all a bunch of fucking liars, lol), so which would be the closest? You sound Jewish.

LOL! Your not the first numbskull here to say that they are holding back the proof because I'm not worthy to know it. The last bastion of no hopers. You have nothing so you pretend to have something. But seriously, what denomination do you identify with? I know, you're like everyone else here, of no denomination (you're all a bunch of fucking liars, lol), so which would be the closest? You sound Jewish.

lol.... Hey Taz if you want to play with the big boys you have to bring something to the table. You got nothing. Nothing is for nothing. You can't hold onto something heavy if you don't have the mental framework to support it. If you don't learn your A, B, C's you will never learn to read and write. Shit, you don't have the intelligence to know a fairy tale when you are reading it much less grasp the hidden teachings conveyed.

you don't even know when I am pulling your leg or when I am being serious.

And for the millionth time. I am not a religious person. I do not belong to or follow any religion. Maybe my family was Jewish 500 years ago. Who can say? I was not raised Jewish. Capisce?

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

in other words, crazy.....lol...

Last edited:

lol.... Hey Taz if you want to play with the big boys you have to bring something to the table. You got nothing. Nothing is for nothing. You can't hold onto something heavy if you don't have the mental framework to support it. If you don't learn your A, B, C's you will never learn to read and write. Shit, you don't have the intelligence to know a fairy tale when you are reading it much less grasp the hidden teachings conveyed.

you don't even know when I am pulling your leg or when I am being serious.

And for the millionth time. I am not a religious person. I do not belong to or follow any religion. Maybe my family was Jewish 500 years ago. Who can say? I was not raised Jewish.

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

in other words, crazy.....lol...
You're not a religious person? lol, you follow the bible. Geez, talk about unclear of the concept. :lol:

Forum List

Back