The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

so the disciples gave their own lives for a scam.

No disciple gave anything. All of them bolted and left Jesus to fend for himself.

If any of the disciples really believed Jesus was the son of God, they would have stayed with him and never left his side.

ALL left him.

100% of his disciples did not fear going to Hell by betraying the "son of God."

How stupid does one have to be not to see that....

With logic like that I'm surprised you don't believe in man made global warming.

LMFAO!!!!

PARROTS are all the same, except when their parroting gets outed as false.

I bust everything, not just liars who think "soon" means "more than 1800 years from now."

The Christians who support Israel and believe in Global Warming are simply incapable of thought or logic. They are birdbrains, sub humans all....

I'm going to leave that one alone

Which is precisely the same response you get when you ask

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

to either a warmer or a media "person..."

Global Warming and Christianity are two sets of lies which require SUB HUMANS to support, since humans who think do not support....

I'm going to leave that one alone

Which is precisely the same response you get when you ask

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

to either a warmer or a media "person..."

Global Warming and Christianity are two sets of lies which require SUB HUMANS to support, since humans who think do not support....
Your insane hatred is indicative of a typical person struggling to suppress the truth.

Your insane hatred is indicative of a typical person struggling to suppress the truth

My posts are 100% true, which is why you dare not attempt to refute, but instead hide behind the white sheet of insults and drive-bys....

Your insane hatred is indicative of a typical person struggling to suppress the truth

My posts are 100% true, which is why you dare not attempt to refute, but instead hide behind the white sheet of insults and drive-bys....
Jesus never ran from the authorities, so your entire premise is based upon a major lie.

Touché.

so the disciples gave their own lives for a scam.

No disciple gave anything. All of them bolted and left Jesus to fend for himself.

If any of the disciples really believed Jesus was the son of God, they would have stayed with him and never left his side.

ALL left him.

100% of his disciples did not fear going to Hell by betraying the "son of God."

How stupid does one have to be not to see that....

Why do you think that Jesus took a piece of bread and said, "Eat this."?

Jesus never ran from the authorities,

Really....

So, when there was a "warrant" out for his "arrest," he just walked right in and turned himself in??

Why did his "disciples" bolt on him? Weren't they afraid that "betrayed son of God" on resume guaranteed afterlife in HELL?

Why did ancient Judea have a law against claiming to be "son of God?" Was Jesus not the first fraud to try that?

The guy certainly felt his role was to tell everyone else what to do and think....

Why didn't he heal anyone at his trial? Why didn't he suggest going out and walking on water?

A: because he couldn't heal a hangnail and never did the later....

The guy certainly felt his role was to tell everyone else what to do and think....

Why didn't he heal anyone at his trial? Why didn't he suggest going out and walking on water?

No.. you would have to think more deeply about the subject of miracles to understand what took place and why one person was healed or another damned.

The simple answer is that their eyes were opened just like everyone else but they didn't give a shit. They were never going to admit that Jesus was right. They didn't care if the entire nation was cursed. They already were.

They were committed to taking their deceptions to the grave.

For this reason there is no healing possible for those who have made evil a deliberate choice.

Last edited:

No.. you would have to think more deeply about the subject of miracles to understand what took place and why one person was healed or another damned.

The simple answer is that their eyes were opened just like everyone else but they didn't give a shit. They were never going to admit that Jesus was right. They didn't care if the entire nation was cursed. They already were.

For this reason there is no healing possible for those who have made evil a deliberate choice.
So they get sent to hell by god when they die?

No, they get to live out the rest of their days in the hell that they created for themselves.

With logic like that I'm surprised you don't believe in man made global warming.

LMFAO!!!!

PARROTS are all the same, except when their parroting gets outed as false.

I bust everything, not just liars who think "soon" means "more than 1800 years from now."

The Christians who support Israel and believe in Global Warming are simply incapable of thought or logic. They are birdbrains, sub humans all....
You kind of sound like a parrot yourself.

No, they get to live out the rest of their days in the hell that they created for themselves.
So what happens when they die? No hell? They go to heaven?

Why don't you take a crack at it?

What do you think happens to people who deliberately say and do fucked up things for their entire lives?

Are you in heaven? Do you feel any closer to God or do you feel like a dog thats been left out in the yard to howl at the moon while the master of the house parties inside with his friends?

Fig leaves fall from the sky and are the same size as stars.

See what happens when we read the Bible literally?

The OP must be a Fundamentalist.

What do you think happens to people who deliberately say and do fucked up things for their entire lives?

Are you in heaven? Do you feel any closer to God or do you feel like a dog thats been left out in the yard to howl at the moon while the master of the house parties inside with his friends?
I don't feel any closer to an invisible alien, but I am happy in my life. My own little slice of heaven? Yes.

Everything you say is fucked up, so what happened to you?

I don't feel any closer to an invisible alien, but I am happy in my life. My own little slice of heaven? Yes.

Everything you say is fucked up, so what happened to you?

Pssst. Everything is fucked up Taz. Read a newspaper.

What happened to me? Something wonderful.

I discovered the cause and cure for every evil that plagues society.

The keys to the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, the keys of death and hades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back