The Goddess

If you're a female and want to be taken seriously in today's progressive society, you have to be a militant dyke.

The pretty girls are relegated to Playboy status...because pretty, hetero girls are considered worthless. Just as black, conservative males are considered worthless.

And they call us sexist racists.

If you're a female and want to be taken seriously in today's progressive society, you have to be a militant dyke.

I don't believe either Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton is a dyke, although I couldn't attest to that from personal experience.

They do spectacular imitations of militant dykes, however, and embrace the militant dyke causes.

They do spectacular imitations of militant dykes, however, and embrace the militant dyke causes.

Perhaps you would like to explain what you mean. Neither of them strikes me as in the least dyke-like. That might be because I've known a fair number of actual lesbians. Or it could be that I just don't understand what you're getting at.

Also, what are "the militant dyke causes"?

Primarily abortion and the pooh-poohing of traditional values...honesty, integrity, nuclear families and such.

How odd you have all these lesbian friends but don't know what a militant dyke is. My lesbian friends could certainly fill you in....

The pretty girls are relegated to Playboy status...because pretty, hetero girls are considered worthless. Just as black, conservative males are considered worthless.

Sadly you are entirely correct. OR a woman has to have aged to the point of being grandmotherly in order to be taken seriously.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f8nYMCO2I]Thatcher: "No! No! No!" - YouTube[/ame]

The only qualification I would give to your statements is that women have accepted this. As to black conservative males - I don't know any.

Because I have a law degree, I have even been accused of being a 'dyke' on discussion forums by people who have never even met me!

Last edited:

I don't believe either Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton is a dyke, although I couldn't attest to that from personal experience.

Sadly you are entirely correct. OR a woman has to have aged to the point of being grandmotherly in order to be taken seriously.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f8nYMCO2I]Thatcher: "No! No! No!" - YouTube[/ame]

The only qualification I would give to your statements is that women have accepted this. As to black conservative males - I don't know any.

Ah, but both of those women are old and grandmotherly.

Last edited:
are you really using your sexuality as an excuse?

that is what is wrong with a lot of women...sure you may have to do a lot more work than the men you work with but given time you will gain their respect....and then you can slack off with the men....to say one has be a 'militant dyke' (round here we call them dyke nazis) to gain respect is a total cop out and total use of the pussy card

that is what is wrong with a lot of women...sure you may have to do a lot more work than the men you work with but given time you will gain their respect....and then you can slack off with the men....to say one has be a 'militant dyke' (round here we call them dyke nazis) to gain respect is a total cop out and total use of the pussy card

So it's A-OK for women to have to work twice as hard to be half as good. Gooooot it!. What a sad commentary. Obviously from a woman who has never had the entire load of supporting her family.

This thread is for discussion of the Goddess, the Eternal Feminine, the She-aspect of the divine, the Great Mother.

Almost all religions recognize some version or other of the Goddess. Even ostensibly monotheistic religions with male deities often do this, as the Catholic Church has evolved reverence for Mary. There's a need in the human soul, I believe, to relate to the cosmos personally, and it is natural to do this in the arms of the Mother. An approach to the divine that fails to recognize its feminine side is incomplete and sterile. The Goddess embodies the divine love in a way that is more easily and readily embraced. She inspires to artistic brilliance, compassion, and simple joy more commonly than does the God.

One might in fact not overstate the case too much to say that all of the flaws in religions of the Abrahamic lineage (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) stem from a failure to recognize and adore the Goddess, or to see God as feminine as well as masculine (even where this is done in dusty theology, it is seldom done in imagery or in the heart). If these religions were open to the love of the Lady, they might be far less violent, less intolerant, and less ready to display to the world the frowning face of disapproval.

The provocation of these particular sects within religion's finest is most likely not at all as you post, instead it may be that these very sects provoke a refined goddess... Royality by and within all accounts instead of merely the empowerment of a WOman. These particular sects may produce the kind of women that represent WOes to their men, but only the men who are the infidels... that means they have EARNED the WO.

I'm not using it as an excuse at all. I'm saying the left is sexist and racist.

And as an example...look at the propensity to call any black who doesn't toe the line an Uncle Tom, and the AWFUL way they treat conservative women; the names they call them, the ridicule they heap on them if they dare to attend church, have more than 2.3 children, or work (for any cause other than one endorsed by the left) and have children.

sure when i am new to a job i work harder than the people who have been there..male or female....when your low man on the totem pole you scramble just a wee bit more...

something working all my life has taught me...and when you are doing physical labor with men....they are gonna watch for a few months and decide if your a keeper or not...once you prove you are willing to work hard with them.....all is good....i have worked long enough to know that too

I'm not talking about physical labor. I'm talking about overt sexism and racism, and the belief that women and blacks have a place, and if they don't stay in it, they are targets of derision and ridicule.

sure when i am new to a job i work harder than the people who have been there..male or female....when your low man on the totem pole you scramble just a wee bit more...

something working all my life has taught me...and when you are doing physical labor with men....they are gonna watch for a few months and decide if your a keeper or not...once you prove you are willing to work hard with them.....all is good....i have worked long enough to know that too

Yeah, I've noticed women will work harder during the honeymoon....then they slack off for the next 20 years until you can't even get'em to fetch you a beer and a sammich.:(

Sometimes with hard labor the best job performance is the work one does without getting paid. Many employment positions are sabotaged by environmental/atmospheric pressures... There are many things to be considered, it seems... and what many may perceive as a reluctance to work and laziness may instead be a directional pull toward a higher understanding, outside of physical control... no matter what efforts are put in action by a mainstream.

This may be why if the God of an atmosphere is evil, the Goddess is to be found good, and if the God is good, the Goddess is to be found evil. The ultimate finding of such may not be until the end of time, however, and with the flaws of timekeeping... :eusa_whistle: this may indeed prove to be quite the venturous struggle.

Primarily abortion and the pooh-poohing of traditional values...honesty, integrity, nuclear families and such.

Honesty and integrity are not pooh-poohed by anyone, but I now understand better where you're coming from. I think you're wrong to label a non-traditional approach to sexuality "militant dyke values" (I am certainly not a dyke -- wrong gender for it). It has become the mainstream among heterosexuals as well, although obviously an acceptance of homosexuality is part of that. In fact, I would say that what you are calling "militant dyke values," and which should better and more accurately be called a sexual morality based on mutual respect rather than on authority and ownership, arises from the rebirth of the Goddess in our hearts. It is an inherently feminist ethic in that it requires recognizing gender equality and not treating a woman as the possession of a man.

How odd you have all these lesbian friends but don't know what a militant dyke is. My lesbian friends could certainly fill you in....

Oh, I know what most people would call a militant dyke. It was just unclear what you meant by the term, since you were using it to describe people who obviously aren't dykes, militant or otherwise. You have now clarified that, and I thank you.

This thread is for discussion of the Goddess, the Eternal Feminine, the She-aspect of the divine, the Great Mother.

Almost all religions recognize some version or other of the Goddess. Even ostensibly monotheistic religions with male deities often do this, as the Catholic Church has evolved reverence for Mary. There's a need in the human soul, I believe, to relate to the cosmos personally, and it is natural to do this in the arms of the Mother. An approach to the divine that fails to recognize its feminine side is incomplete and sterile. The Goddess embodies the divine love in a way that is more easily and readily embraced. She inspires to artistic brilliance, compassion, and simple joy more commonly than does the God.

One might in fact not overstate the case too much to say that all of the flaws in religions of the Abrahamic lineage (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) stem from a failure to recognize and adore the Goddess, or to see God as feminine as well as masculine (even where this is done in dusty theology, it is seldom done in imagery or in the heart). If these religions were open to the love of the Lady, they might be far less violent, less intolerant, and less ready to display to the world the frowning face of disapproval.

The provocation of these particular sects within religion's finest is most likely not at all as you post, instead it may be that these very sects provoke a refined goddess... Royality by and within all accounts instead of merely the empowerment of a WOman. These particular sects may produce the kind of women that represent WOes to their men, but only the men who are the infidels... that means they have EARNED the WO.

That is not an impressive try at a play on words. The female gender was named in a language that was not English. So, that 'woe' dog shit just don't hunt.

Forum List

Back