The Goddess

You have already told me what I think, so why would I bother with trying to explain it to you?

No, you told me what you think. I had to ask you to clarify it, but you did.

That's a really annoying habit, btw. I know what I mean. I don't need you to explain to me what I think and what I mean. When you quit doing that, maybe we can have an intelligent discussion.

I don't tell you what you think and mean. I just translate what you say from the misleading weasel-words you use to imply things that aren't actually implied, into straight, meaningful language. I don't actually change a thing other than that.

When you stop using misleading weasel-words to imply things that aren't actually implied, THEN maybe we can have an intelligent discussion.

I say exactly what I mean, you dickhead. You don't like what I say, so you attribute different meanings to my words.

FOR EXAMPLE:

"What you mean by "militant dyke" is anyone who upholds gender equality (hence the "militant" part) and progressive sexual morality (hence the "dyke" part). It's perfectly comprehensible now. I just didn't understand what you meant, that's all. Now I do."

So yes, you do try to tell me what I mean. And the only person using "weasel words" is you. Read the words I say instead of trying to change them around to fit your own reality.

And once you can be direct and truthful, and listen to what is being said instead of constantly trying to adjust what is said to fit your world view, then we'll talk.

And once you can be direct and truthful, and listen to what is being said instead of constantly trying to adjust what is said to fit your world view, then we'll talk.

:eusa_hand:

What's this "listen to what is being said" business?

:confused:

I bet i could listen better if you'd make a grilled cheese sammich for me, and bring me another beer....:eusa_whistle:

Read the words I say instead of trying to change them around to fit your own reality.

If I were to do that, it would accept implications that I know to be false, e.g. that feminists are "militant dykes."

Naturally, I'm not going to let you get away with crap like that. You don't like it, silence is an option.

I didn't say that feminists were militant dykes. Thank you for proving my point.

Forum List

Back