The fact that the stupid the left attack Trump for going to LA, and say nothing about obama not....

I am on my way to buy a big fat 7 layer burrito with fire sauce from taco bell.

Good for you. Leave a generous tip and don't forget to ask for an antacid on the side.
I only hope it is a relative of yours

Nope. Your post is telling. What it tells others is you hold working people - generally those just getting by - in disdain. My guess is you don't even see the person taking your order or cleaning tables.
You are all so funny.

Stupid

But really really funny.

There is nothing funny about you, you're vulgar, your posts lack substance and thought, and you've proven to be a smug, arrogant asshole. But, I know you won't take offense, I'm sure others have described you so, or worse.
tumblr_npcyrsX6kv1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Good for you. Leave a generous tip and don't forget to ask for an antacid on the side.
I only hope it is a relative of yours

Nope. Your post is telling. What it tells others is you hold working people - generally those just getting by - in disdain. My guess is you don't even see the person taking your order or cleaning tables.
You are all so funny.

Stupid

But really really funny.

There is nothing funny about you, you're vulgar, your posts lack substance and thought, and you've proven to be a smug, arrogant asshole. But, I know you won't take offense, I'm sure others have described you so, or worse.
tumblr_npcyrsX6kv1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Not only that, but in this thread you seem to believe you know more about what's going on in Louisiana than its governor, who essentially told you lot to sit down and shut up.

^So regardless of the direct request of the Governor of Louisiana, you lot believe Obama should be there. You must believe he has super-powers that can do better than the immediate FEMA response. Crybabies for Dubya...

Forum List

Back