The fact that the stupid the left attack Trump for going to LA, and say nothing about obama not....

Politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans always manage to add a measure of pure annoying bullshit to tragedies by falling all over each other, politicizing them.

Yuck.
Yeah. Like when the fucking left do nothing but attack Booooosh for something that Obama is doing? Then attack trump for ACTUALLY DOING something. They then claim pandering?

At least he does not claim he carries around hot sauce in his pockets.

I don't know if he did stiff anyone ...

Then I'd suggest you find out: Google (I've given you multiple choices because if I recommend one you'll dismiss it without reading it) before you vote for your :bow3: Orange God.

Actually I could care less if he did or he didn't. I am inundated with money appeals from various vet groups. Me thinks they should be doing OK. BTW, I am a 6 year vet and I can't even get a 10 percent discount at Lowes like other vets.

Last edited:
While they ridiculed Boooooosh only conclusively proves everything I have ever said about the entire stupid pathetic left. They stand for nothing. They are hypocritical double talking lying gasbags. That is it. They are fucking pathetic and deserve any and all ridicule I and everyone else gives them.

They stand for nothing, as I have always said. They think he is pandering for the black vote. How fucking ironic.

You stupid pieces of shit. You are nothing. You are all fucking liars.

I will have another ceremonious piss on a liberals grave tonight. I may even squat on it. I just may.

To Patronize: "treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority" is what Trump did; Trump is as phony as a compassionate conservative, though one never in fact did exist.
I am on my way to buy a big fat 7 layer burrito with fire sauce from taco bell.

Good for you. Leave a generous tip and don't forget to ask for an antacid on the side.
I only hope it is a relative of yours

Could the left's bias and double standards be any more obvious? Trump does something BAD Obama does the exact same thing GOOD its dripping with hypocrisy. The left are scum, they are not even human beings.
Actually Trump only likes people that don't get caught. In floods.

No Magic Negro, no Hitlery.
Just the Donald.
Pretty much says it all.
Obama will be there Tuesday. I'm sure you rubes will demonize him for it.

And 49 seconds won't make a big difference either way between Trump and Hillary.

Obama can be called late for everything but golf ;)
You ever missed a tee time? It's awful.

Could the left's bias and double standards be any more obvious? Trump does something BAD Obama does the exact same thing GOOD its dripping with hypocrisy. The left are scum, they are not even human beings.

Just the Donald.
Pretty much says it all.

And 49 seconds won't make a big difference either way between Trump and Hillary.

The larger point is that Obama golfs as Louisiana drowns.

Just the Donald.
Pretty much says it all.

That's actually the much smaller, pettier story.

While they ridiculed Boooooosh only conclusively proves everything I have ever said about the entire stupid pathetic left. They stand for nothing. They are hypocritical double talking lying gasbags. That is it. They are fucking pathetic and deserve any and all ridicule I and everyone else gives them.

They stand for nothing, as I have always said. They think he is pandering for the black vote. How fucking ironic.

I will have another ceremonious piss on a liberals grave tonight. I may even squat on it. I just may.

To Patronize: "treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority" is what Trump did; Trump is as phony as a compassionate conservative, though one never in fact did exist.

Fucking liberals

déclassé ^^^

Defined for the unrefined:

• fallen or lowered in class, rank, or social position
    • of inferior status
    • trash

Oh they do stand for taking your money and enriching themselves - to civilized people this is known as theft and looting. That is their favorite activity, which is why they want the cops out of picture.

Actually I could care less if he did or he didn't. I am innovated with money appeals from various vet groups. Me thinks they should be doing OK. BTW, I am a 6 year vet and I can't even get a 10 percent discount at Lowes like other vets.

(1) How much less could you care?
(2) Innovation isn't something your side takes to willingly, so I feel your pain. But at least it's better than being inundated
(3) Why won't Lowes give you the discount it gives other vets?

All that aside, Trump only agreed to do the CNN debate if it generated $6 million in revenue which he promised to donate to veterans' groups. At last report, only about half of that revenue has gone where it was promised? The rest? Probably into Donnie's campaign chest, or as collateral for his next business venture.

and

(4) Refusing to take an interest in what your candidate does or doesn't do is typical RWNJ :lalala: and the reason some of you will be shocked, dazed, and horrified on November 9th.

In the meantime, you couldn't care less.

Just the Donald.
Pretty much says it all.

Only to the Obama jizz swallowers, sorry.

Ew. You conservatives, always having gay thoughts.

Good for you. Leave a generous tip and don't forget to ask for an antacid on the side.

Nope. Your post is telling. What it tells others is you hold working people - generally those just getting by - in disdain. My guess is you don't even see the person taking your order or cleaning tables.

déclassé ^^^

Actually I could care less if he did or he didn't. I am innovated with money appeals from various vet groups. Me thinks they should be doing OK. BTW, I am a 6 year vet and I can't even get a 10 percent discount at Lowes like other vets.

(2) Innovation isn't something your side takes to willingly, so I feel your pain. But at least it's better than being inundated

All that aside, Trump only agreed to do the CNN debate if it generated $6 million in revenue which he promised to donate to veterans' groups. At last report, only about half of that revenue has gone where it was promised? The rest? Probably into Donnie's campaign chest, or as collateral for his next business venture.

and

(4) Refusing to take an interest in what your candidate does or doesn't do is typical RWNJ :lalala: and the reason some of you will be shocked, dazed, and horrified on November 9th.

Oops, my bad, inundated, it looked so right the first time.

4. Do you take an interest in Hillary falling? In her apparent quirky movement? In her admitting to her brain short circuiting? To her putting lives in danger with her email BS? Do you even know how much she contributed to vets? Other than removing a few from the rolls at Benghazi? To why she is in rehab for a week?

Lowes and Home Depot gives vets discounts if they have a VA id card meaning they are enrolled in the VA health system. To be enrolled in the VA health system a vet has to be below a certain income level or various other factors. Doesn't matter the service time. Doesn't matter that my whole 6 years was during the Vietnam war. My brother in law uses the VA and he didn't finish boot camp before getting drummed out. My brother hurt himself on the job and uses the VA health care, not service related. Myself I have been very, very lucky in that the stupid decisions I have made didn't cancel the good ones I did make. It is not like I need the 10 percent discount but it sure seems like my 6 years means a whole lot less just because I am fairly successful. I will say that Obama did sign a law(?) or order that will have the VA issue id cards to all vets. As with everything it takes years. Maybe next year.

Nope. Your post is telling. What it tells others is you hold working people - generally those just getting by - in disdain. My guess is you don't even see the person taking your order or cleaning tables.
You are all so funny.

Stupid

But really really funny.

Since conservatives defended Bush every step of the way during Katrina,

but are now attacking Obama every step of the way,

that makes them the hypocrites doesn't it?

Since liberals attacked Bush every step of the way during Katrina (largest national disaster to hit the US.

But now are defending Obama for doing nothing.

Especially considering that the attacks on Obama are in response to the attacks on Trump by the liberal left. You're doing a great job Obama.

and

Oops, my bad, inundated, it looked so right the first time.

4. Do you take an interest in Hillary falling? In her apparent quirky movement? In her admitting to her brain short circuiting? To her putting lives in danger with her email BS? Do you even know how much she contributed to vets? Other than removing a few from the rolls at Benghazi? To why she is in rehab for a week?

Lowes and Home Depot gives vets discounts if they have a VA id card meaning they are enrolled in the VA health system. To be enrolled in the VA health system a vet has to be below a certain income level or various other factors. Doesn't matter the service time. Doesn't matter that my whole 6 years was during the Vietnam war. My brother in law uses the VA and he didn't finish boot camp before getting drummed out. My brother hurt himself on the job and uses the VA health care, not service related. Myself I have been very, very lucky in that the stupid decisions I have made didn't cancel the good ones I did make. It is not like I need the 10 percent discount but it sure seems like my 6 years means a whole lot less just because I am fairly successful. I will say that Obama did sign a law(?) or order that will have the VA issue id cards to all vets. As with everything it takes years. Maybe next year.

Sounds like an arbitrary decision on Lowes' part. Six years in Nam would have been six years in Hell, and there should be at least some small recompense for that. (I'll resist saying anything about the "free market" here ;).)

I'm guessing that as a Vietnam vet you're old enough to get senior discounts at a lot of other places: Senior Discounts: 100+ Stores Offering Discounts for Senior Citizens

As for Hillary's health, the concussion occurred over two years ago, as the result of lightheadedness from an antibiotic. Both are loooong since resolved. As for the fall, I doubt you've ever tried to walk in heels in February, but I wouldn't recommend it.

All the rest is rumor-mongering to distract from the bogus letter from Donnie's "doctor."

Since liberals attacked Bush every step of the way during Katrina (largest national disaster to hit the US.

But now are defending Obama for doing nothing.

Especially considering that the attacks on Obama are in response to the attacks on Trump by the liberal left. You're doing a great job Obama.

So you admit the attacks on Obama have no rational basis, they're just some sort of irrational tit for tat payback.

lol, good for you.

You are all so funny.

Stupid

But really really funny.

There is nothing funny about you, you're vulgar, your posts lack substance and thought, and you've proven to be a smug, arrogant asshole. But, I know you won't take offense, I'm sure others have described you so, or worse.

Forum List

Back