The fact that the stupid the left attack Trump for going to LA, and say nothing about obama not....

Could the left's bias and double standards be any more obvious? Trump does something BAD Obama does the exact same thing GOOD its dripping with hypocrisy. The left are scum, they are not even human beings.

Standard RWNJ all-purpose opinion. How does it apply to the situation you're observing from Louisiana?

The world would be better off if the left died out and their genes no longer polluted the human genome.

Another one-size-fits-none opinion. What does it have to do with the situation you're observing onsite in Louisiana?

The flood victims in Louisiana welcomed Trump with hugs and thanked him, that pissed off the left to no end. Their MSM spin that Louisiana didn't want him to come was exposed for the lie that it was. Do you people ever get tired of Trump bitch slapping you?

You mean some members of the corporate-owned media made it their top story. Meh. That doesn't reflect what liberals think (but I love how you lot pretend you know what every liberal in the country is thinking just because your own side engages in so much group-think).

Personally, I'm glad there were so few casualties and that this time the FEMA response was instantaneous. That's one liberal you can take off your silly list.

There are lying liberals and lying liberal collaborators, there's no reason to draw any distinction between the two.

Standard RWNJ all-purpose opinion. How does it apply to the situation you're observing from Louisiana?

The world would be better off if the left died out and their genes no longer polluted the human genome.

Another one-size-fits-none opinion. What does it have to do with the situation you're observing onsite in Louisiana?

The flood victims in Louisiana welcomed Trump with hugs and thanked him, that pissed off the left to no end. Their MSM spin that Louisiana didn't want him to come was exposed for the lie that it was. Do you people ever get tired of Trump bitch slapping you?

You mean some members of the corporate-owned media made it their top story. Meh. That doesn't reflect what liberals think (but I love how you lot pretend you know what every liberal in the country is thinking just because your own side engages in so much group-think).

Personally, I'm glad there were so few casualties and that this time the FEMA response was instantaneous. That's one liberal you can take off your silly list.

There are lying liberals and lying liberal collaborators, there's no reason to draw any distinction between the two.

Do you intend to address the topic eventually or are you just trotting out all of your pet screeds? Don't misunderstand me - I find them very instructive. You get to chant one contentless ad hominem after another without penalty despite the rules.

Keep going.

At least Trump did something while Obama played with his golf balls and Hillary was in rehab.

This flood Katrina
There is no difference to the dead or suffering. None
Of course. Thank goodness this disaster is only a fraction of the destruction of Katrina. And that there have been less than 1% the number of fatalities as Katrina.

Also thank goodness the recovery is being handled competently, and began right away, unlike Katrina.
So you admit the local Government fucked up before, during and after Katrina?

This flood Katrina
Of course. Thank goodness this disaster is only a fraction of the destruction of Katrina. And that there have been less than 1% the number of fatalities as Katrina.

Also thank goodness the recovery is being handled competently, and began right away, unlike Katrina.
Nowhere near the level of the state and federal government :thup:

This flood Katrina

My idea of local government includes the State Gov't.

Never liked the idea of a big bloated Central Fed Gov't.

At least Trump did something while Obama played with his golf balls and Hillary was in rehab.

Does that absolve him of stiffing the veterans of the $ he promised them?

Regardless of what anyone says the vets receive a whole lot of "stuff." I don't know if he did stiff anyone but if he did give a donation you would be just saying he gave the money as a publicity stunt. I just wonder how much Saudi money Hillary gave vets through her slush fund.

While they ridiculed Boooooosh only conclusively proves everything I have ever said about the entire stupid pathetic left. They stand for nothing. They are hypocritical double talking lying gasbags. That is it. They are fucking pathetic and deserve any and all ridicule I and everyone else gives them.

They stand for nothing, as I have always said. They think he is pandering for the black vote. How fucking ironic.

You stupid pieces of shit. You are nothing. You are all fucking liars.

I will have another ceremonious piss on a liberals grave tonight. I may even squat on it. I just may.

To Patronize: "treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority" is what Trump did; Trump is as phony as a compassionate conservative, though one never in fact did exist.

This flood Katrina

My idea of local government includes the State Gov't.

Never liked the idea of a big bloated Central Fed Gov't.

Yet the Articles of Confederation didn't cut the mustard, once a person to do except whine.

While they ridiculed Boooooosh only conclusively proves everything I have ever said about the entire stupid pathetic left. They stand for nothing. They are hypocritical double talking lying gasbags. That is it. They are fucking pathetic and deserve any and all ridicule I and everyone else gives them.

They stand for nothing, as I have always said. They think he is pandering for the black vote. How fucking ironic.

I will have another ceremonious piss on a liberals grave tonight. I may even squat on it. I just may.

To Patronize: "treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority" is what Trump did; Trump is as phony as a compassionate conservative, though one never in fact did exist.
I am on my way to buy a big fat 7 layer burrito with fire sauce from taco bell.

Fucking liberals

Will you share it with an evacuee from Louisiana?

Could the left's bias and double standards be any more obvious? Trump does something BAD Obama does the exact same thing GOOD its dripping with hypocrisy. The left are scum, they are not even human beings.
Actually Trump only likes people that don't get caught. In floods.

No Magic Negro, no Hitlery.
Just the Donald.
Pretty much says it all.
Obama will be there Tuesday. I'm sure you rubes will demonize him for it.

And 49 seconds won't make a big difference either way between Trump and Hillary.

Actually Trump only likes people that don't get caught. In floods.

No Magic Negro, no Hitlery.
Just the Donald.
Pretty much says it all.
Obama will be there Tuesday. I'm sure you rubes will demonize him for it.

And 49 seconds won't make a big difference either way between Trump and Hillary.

Obama can be called late for everything but golf ;)

Good for you. Leave a generous tip and don't forget to ask for an antacid on the side.

Forum List

Back