Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
….with a Palestinian flagpole.

So, what will Yale do, given that is is a leftist university and is pro-Palestinian? Should the Jew-hater be charged with assault with intent to commit serious bodily harm?

I'll try to stay off of extremist places like the Ivy League. Thanks for the link.

Even though I am not now, nor have ever been a member of the Jewish faith, I've been verbally identified and attacked by lib antisemites countless times during my life. If I had a dime for every time I've been called a "GD Jew boy" , "Christ Killer" or "K***" by a lib I didn't know, I'd be a wealthy man. So I guess that makes me "visibly Jewish"?

I'll try to stay off of extremist places like the Ivy League. Thanks for the link.

Even though I am not now, nor have ever been a member of the Jewish faith, I've been verbally identified and attacked by lib antisemites countless times during my life. If I had a dime for every time I've been called a "GD Jew boy" , "Christ Killer" or "K***" by a lib I didn't know, I'd be a wealthy man. So I guess that makes me "visibly Jewish"?
Why would they even think you’re Jewish?

But yeah, I can relate….couldn’t tell you how many times I was called a Christ Killer by the Catholic School boys, starting around 4th grade.

What you sow , you reap
There is literally thousands of years of Karma for the Phoenicians and their offspring to atone for .

Learn how to kick ass, then kick some ass.

….with a Palestinian flagpole.

So, what will Yale do, given that is is a leftist university and is pro-Palestinian? Should the Jew-hater be charged with assault with intent to commit serious bodily harm?

You sound like a moth that was attracted to the flame.

I’m not allowed to point out the virrulent, violent antisemitism sweeping the liberal universities? Should I be a good little Jew and be quiet?
No, just use long-range observation methods, then you won't get poked in the eye. Be aware of the violent nature of those Palestinian sympathizers.

No, just use long-range observation methods, then you won't get poked in the eye. Be aware of the violent nature of those Palestinian sympathizers.
Sounds like you’re blaming the victim instead of the criminal. I didn’t know you were a leftist!

Sounds like you’re blaming the victim instead of the criminal. I didn’t know you were a leftist!
Jewish extremists are neither Left or Right .
Just trash .

Jews sitting at home pretending that nothing has happened are cringing in shame .
But that is not good enough to repay collective bad Karma

Just a word of caution, especially if you're not physically able to defend yourself.
Is that a threat of some kind? Or a well-intended warning?

And you don’t have to educate me. I know a 5’3 Jewish woman in her 60s is no match for a 25-year-old Muslim antisemite. I stay away from the monsters, and do my fight against antisemitism in other ways.

Is that a threat of some kind? Or a well-intended warning?

And you don’t have to educate me. I know a 5’3 Jewish woman in her 60s is no match for a 25-year-old Muslim antisemite. I stay away from the monsters, and do my fight against antisemitism in other ways.
My point exactly. Choose fights you can win.

Forum List

Back