Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

This is what all liberals think. Most are just dishonest enough to keep it to themselves.

I think this young man did a good job standing up to the irrational liberal scholar.

I think it was a pretty good counter point to the “genocide” propaganda, to point out that the Palestinian population has only been growing.

I think this young man did a good job standing up to the irrational liberal scholar.

I think it was a pretty good counter point to the “genocide” propaganda, to point out that the Palestinian population has only been growing.

Look at how much more intelligent the Jewish young man is than the brainwashed, antisemitic, foreign professor.

AC78F46C-C832-4876-8C90-B79AE0460256.jpeg

1. I have read that punishment thousands of years ago was really brutal.

2. Then some "kind" humans came up with a more humane punishment: An eye for an eye.

3. Many "liberals" recoil in horror. Why should they?

4. That bigot who stabbed his victim in the eye should have his own eye stabbed.

5. A sucker puncher should be sucker punched in return.

6. Some entity that robs a store should have an equivalent amount of items taken from his home. See how he likes them apples!!!

Human beings, sadly, understand only one thing: An iron fist.

An “eye for an eye” is not a recommended for what “should” happen in retaliation. It’s a limitation upon what punishment can be administered.

Forum List

Back