The Face of our next President - 2012

No prob. Sitting here in the filing cabinet on the left side of my desk. Where you want me to send it?

Post the address here in THIS THREAD and I'll send it to you.

NO PO BOXES OR MAIL SERVICES ALLOWED---YOUR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS posted IN THIS THREAD will get you a copy of my original, State of XXXXXXXX certified birth certificate.

Got the guts to back up that request, L.K. ?? Yeah, didn't think so. Dumbass! :cuckoo:

dear jeny-e, do you know the difference between "you" and "i"?

send hermans original long form birth certificate to
l.k. eder
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

How about that address in the UK where you reside, L.K.?

i do not reside in the UK, meister. what kind of inquiry is that anyway, lol

No prob. Sitting here in the filing cabinet on the left side of my desk. Where you want me to send it?

Post the address here in THIS THREAD and I'll send it to you.

NO PO BOXES OR MAIL SERVICES ALLOWED---YOUR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS posted IN THIS THREAD will get you a copy of my original, State of XXXXXXXX certified birth certificate.

Got the guts to back up that request, L.K. ?? Yeah, didn't think so. Dumbass! :cuckoo:

dear jeny-e, do you know the difference between "you" and "i"?

send hermans original long form birth certificate to
l.k. eder
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

maybe he plans on taking in a baseball game
:eusa_whistle:

Oh yes. I'm so scared the american people will vote in a CEO as president..:cuckoo:

What? As opposed to the young, unqualified, unexperienced KENYAN in office?

Yeah right....you ARE shitting your pants, just like everyone on the left is shtting their pants over the Hermanator!

He IS a force to be reckoned with for 2012!! And the funny part is, YOU LEFTIES KNOW IT!...leaving you in shitty pants with zero clues how to cope and save your Messiah.. :lol: :clap2:

What is in the water you are drinking?

The guy is not even a blip on the radar. Seems like a nice guy...but not a prayer

His resume is uninspiring. He is not even a top CEO

And exactly what did Barry have going for himself at this point of the 2008 presidential election? He was barely a blip, a Senator that voted "present", a community organizer, never dealt with a payroll. Yes, Barry had all the qualifications for president, and it shows. :lol:

i thought you were in Germany

i do reside in germany.

and i do not need to see any birth certificate of anyone aspiring to become the US president.

i merely advised you all (generally) to check this one, don't get fooled twice, you know.

i do reside in germany.

and i do not need to see any birth certificate of anyone aspiring to become the US president.

i merely advised you all (generally) to check this one, don't get fooled twice, you know.
I wasnt fooled the first time
and i'm not now or have i ever been a birfer
and i didnt vote for Obama

i do reside in germany.

I wasnt fooled the first time
and i'm not now or have i ever been a birfer
and i didnt vote for Obama

i know, that is why i tried to be very clear this time. and included "(generally)". as in not personally, as in not you, divecon. as in addressing everyone, the general populace, as in the persons who are allowed to vote, legally, as in that they have the ah shit, abandoned.

Mr Cain could be interesting. At least he has been in charge of something before. But i'll wait and see how he develops. Just not ready to start supporting anyone for 2012 before the 2010 elections.

The Tea Party is going to accept a black man as the GOP nominee? Yeah......

The Tea Party is going to accept a black man as the GOP nominee? Yeah......
wow, you dont know much

this man is a MEMBER of the tea party
if you weren't so fucking racist yourself you might begin to understand that

He was on the board of directors of the National Restaurant Association???

Does he know about the Tea Party belief that a restaurant owner ought to have the right to refuse to serve HIM??

lolol

He was on the board of directors of the National Restaurant Association???

Does he know about the Tea Party belief that a restaurant owner ought to have the right to refuse to serve HIM??

lolol
proof that that was said by a tea party person?

and i know who said it

What? As opposed to the young, unqualified, unexperienced KENYAN in office?

Yeah right....you ARE shitting your pants, just like everyone on the left is shtting their pants over the Hermanator!

He IS a force to be reckoned with for 2012!! And the funny part is, YOU LEFTIES KNOW IT!...leaving you in shitty pants with zero clues how to cope and save your Messiah.. :lol: :clap2:

The guy is not even a blip on the radar. Seems like a nice guy...but not a prayer

And exactly what did Barry have going for himself at this point of the 2008 presidential election? He was barely a blip, a Senator that voted "present", a community organizer, never dealt with a payroll. Yes, Barry had all the qualifications for president, and it shows. :lol:

He had delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic Convention, he had served as Senator for four years and as a State Assemblyman for eight years. Senator Obama never voted "present" on any bill. That is more conservative nonsense

CEO for a third rate Pizza chain? Not even close

Might as well nominate a half term Governor from Alaska

Last edited:

He had delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic Convention, he had served as Senator for four years and as a State Assemblyman for eight years

Actually Barry had been a US Senator less than 2 years when he quit to start his presidential campaign. And I mean quit working as a Senator. But you all knew that.

Too bad Tony Hayward isn't a natural born American, since the right worships the value of CEO's and all that special expertise and ability they have to run things.

He had delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic Convention, he had served as Senator for four years and as a State Assemblyman for eight years

Actually Barry had been a US Senator less than 2 years when he quit to start his presidential campaign. And I mean quit working as a Senator. But you all knew that.

He served in the Senate while he was running...so did John McCain

Politicians have been maintaining their elected positions while they ran for President for 200 years. Its only when Obama ran that it became an issue

Last edited:
Herman won't run, unless it's on some no-chance party ticket in order to make a political point.

He will never be president.

Forum List

Back