The Face of our next President - 2012

I wonder who he would ask to be his VP... He seems ok, I don't like his abortion/gay stance on stuff but I might not know enough in detail.

I honestly wonder if he would ask RP.

Run him and see how many republicans vote for him.

I bet he will get no where with the R base.

I can't agree or disagree. I am interested in hearing more of the man. I certainly don't know enough about him to make a decision today. But I see no reason why the republican base and the conservative community would quickly discount him. He has an interesting background, but I dont know enough about him yet.

Unlike those that jumped on the Obama bandwagon based on strictly his words and vision, with very little concern about his lack of governing experience and even less concern about who he suirrounded himself with as he developed his vision, I am one that properly vets my candidates of choice.

I am curious.....do you believe what you say based on the fact that you beleive the GOP base to not have trust in an African American candidate?

Last edited:

I can't agree or disagree. I am interested in hearing more of the man. I certainly don't know enough about him to make a decision today. But I see no reason why the republican base and the conservative community would quickly discount him. He has an interesting background, but I dont know enough about him yet.

Unlike those that jumped on the Obama bandwagon based on strictly his words and vision, with very little concern about his lack of governing experience and even less concern about who he suirrounded himself with as he developed his vision, I am one that properly vets my candidates of choice.

I am curious.....do you believe what you say based on the fact that you beleive the GOP base to not have trust in an African American candidate?

He may very well run but as one of two possibilities

- He will enter the early Republican Primaries, get his face on the TV during the debates and drop out after the first two weeks

- He will run as an independent, draw 1% of the vote and be largely ignored

- He will enter the early Republican Primaries, get his face on the TV during the debates and drop out after the first two weeks

Very dire predicitons for the man.

I am curious what you are basing those predicitons on? Not baiting, I know little about the man. I am really curious what you know that I dont.

Ditto.

Hell yea !
Burger King and Gawdzdaughters pizza for all murlkas schools.
Same for the military !
Run Herman run ! Cuz your victims can't !

Attachments

• $fat_kid-1.jpg
    $fat_kid-1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 35

I am curious what you are basing those predicitons on? Not baiting, I know little about the man. I am really curious what you know that I dont.

History of similar candidates with similar backgrounds

Alan Keyes is a good example

History of similar candidates with similar backgrounds

Alan Keyes is a good example

Dont forget....Dean lost his bid for thesilliest of reasons...."cheering". Hart lost his bid for his friendhip with a man with a boat that had promoiscuous women on it. Obama won despite the rights efforts regarding his relationships with Wrtight and Ayers.

Times are different.

I no longer look at history to make my judgement calls.

Ditto.

It seems you people forget you are the ONES who claim that having experience in the political forum is a negative.

Remember YOU are the ones who government cant do anything right.

You are teh ones for term limits.

Obama was properly vetted.

You just dont like his vision for the country.

You did like Bush's vision and look how that turned out.

Run this guy and see what happens.

He will never win election.

So he's essentially the black Mitt Romney, without experience governing.

Uh....excuse me....

But being a CEO is considered experience at governing.

It is experience managing but not experience governing. Knowing the ins and outs of politics within the Beltway, how bills really get passed, how to deal with the powerbrokers are all skills of governing.

CEOs understand the business world, they do not understand politics and are viewed as outsiders

In New Jersey, we elected a man named Jon Corzine who was the former CEO of Goldman Sachs. We expected miracles as an outsider with REAL business experience was going to revolutionize how we did business. That laste about three months and then the realities of NJ politics set in.

Corzine lasted one term and that was too long

Last edited:
Did I say that? Given the occurances in the past few years with CEO's of large companies, I just don't see America trusting one to lead the country.

See how naive they are making you?

10's of thousands of CEO's in the US and a few have issues....and you see it as a CEO problem.

LMAO...the left is making their children look like idiots

Love how you twist my words..Nice try, dumbfuck. I never said I HAD A PROBLEM with a CEO.. As long as he/she is not only out for money, but to create a quality product..
I just DON'T SEE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ELECTING A CEO..Get it now? Prolly not..:doubt:
This is all besides the point..You know, and I know..This guy has NO chance at becoming president..:cuckoo:

duplicate post.. sorry

Last edited:
Did I say that? Given the occurances in the past few years with CEO's of large companies, I just don't see America trusting one to lead the country.

See how naive they are making you?

10's of thousands of CEO's in the US and a few have issues....and you see it as a CEO problem.

LMAO...the left is making their children look like idiots

Love how you twist my words..Nice try, dumbfuck. I never said I HAD A PROBLEM with a CEO.. As long as he/she is not only out for money, but to create a quality product..
I just DON'T SEE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ELECTING A CEO..Get it now? Prolly not..:doubt:
This is all besides the point..You know, and I know..This guy has NO chance at becoming president..:cuckoo:

The sole job of a CEO is to make sure the company he works for makes money in a legal and ethical manner. That is his ultimate task. The stockholders of a company demand that this be his focus. If I am hiring a CEO, I am hiring a "greedy", but ethical one.

Last edited:
So he's essentially the black Mitt Romney, without experience governing.

Uh....excuse me....

But being a CEO is considered experience at governing.

It is experience managing but not experience governing. Knowing the ins and outs of politics within the Beltway, how bills really get passed, how to deal with the powerbrokers are all skills of governing.

CEOs understand the business world, they do not understand politics and are viewed as outsiders

In New Jersey, we elected a man named Jon Corzine who was the former CEO of Goldman Sachs. We expected miracles as an outsider with REAL business experience was going to revolutionize how we did business. That laste about three months and then the realities of NJ politics set in.

Corzine lasted one term and that was too long

That is a different issue. No experience in beltway politics is your issue and I do not necessarily disagree.....but lately I am wondering whether or not we may be better with politicians that have not been exposed to the bad habits that we now see in washington and continually accept the "thats the way it is done" excuse.

But a congressman with 30 years in the beltway does not necessarily have experience in governing..

Governing is not a political term. It is a term referring to "leading" and "having authority and dsecision making powers"....and yes, is applied to politics as it pertains to mayor, governor and President...but it is also applied to business.

As for Corzine. You said it. At the top of Goldman Sachs. Exactly what was so special about that! :eusa_whistle:

LMAO...the fear is already starting to show through.

Oh yes. I'm so scared the american people will vote in a CEO as president..:cuckoo:

What? As opposed to the young, unqualified, unexperienced KENYAN in office?

Yeah right....you ARE shitting your pants, just like everyone on the left is shtting their pants over the Hermanator!

He IS a force to be reckoned with for 2012!! And the funny part is, YOU LEFTIES KNOW IT!...leaving you in shitty pants with zero clues how to cope and save your Messiah.. :lol: :clap2:

You've seen this guy's birth certificate and can prove to us he's American born, right?

(btw, this thread is seriously funny with anyone having any questions being accused of being afraid of this guy.....if that's the criteria of "being afraid", you all must have changed your pants on a daily basis....:lol:)

Forum List

Back