The Face of our next President - 2012

Oh yes. I'm so scared the american people will vote in a CEO as president..:cuckoo:
there is something wrong with being a CEO?

Did I say that? Given the occurances in the past few years with CEO's of large companies, I just don't see America trusting one to lead the country.

See how naive they are making you?

10's of thousands of CEO's in the US and a few have issues....and you see it as a CEO problem.

LMAO...the left is making their children look like idiots

there is something wrong with being a CEO?

Did I say that? Given the occurances in the past few years with CEO's of large companies, I just don't see America trusting one to lead the country.

See how naive they are making you?

10's of thousands of CEO's in the US and a few have issues....and you see it as a CEO problem.

LMAO...the left is making their children look like idiots

Love how you twist my words..Nice try, dumbfuck. I never said I HAD A PROBLEM with a CEO.. As long as he/she is not only out for money, but to create a quality product..
I just DON'T SEE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ELECTING A CEO..Get it now? Prolly not..:doubt:
This is all besides the point..You know, and I know..This guy has NO chance at becoming president..:cuckoo:

Uninspiring resume

There are thousands of Americans better suited for President

Godfathers Pizza sucks...if he was any good he would have figured out how to make a decent pizza

Last edited:
2 things about this dude I don't trust........

People paring him with the Wasilla Momma Gerbil and the fact that he's an AFP asshole.

Nope, don't trust him.

Make our day, Herman..Run!!

AMEN on that! :clap2:

37856_1475743487190_1041781835_1388149_2987452_n.jpg

LMAO...the fear is already starting to show through.

Oh yes. I'm so scared the american people will vote in a CEO as president..:cuckoo:

What? As opposed to the young, unqualified, unexperienced KENYAN in office?

Yeah right....you ARE shitting your pants, just like everyone on the left is shtting their pants over the Hermanator!

He IS a force to be reckoned with for 2012!! And the funny part is, YOU LEFTIES KNOW IT!...leaving you in shitty pants with zero clues how to cope and save your Messiah.. :lol: :clap2:

you need to see his birth certificate.
the long form. each on of you, personally.

No prob. Sitting here in the filing cabinet on the left side of my desk. Where you want me to send it?

Post the address here in THIS THREAD and I'll send it to you.

NO PO BOXES OR MAIL SERVICES ALLOWED---YOUR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS posted IN THIS THREAD will get you a copy of my original, State of XXXXXXXX certified birth certificate.

Got the guts to back up that request, L.K. ?? Yeah, didn't think so. Dumbass! :cuckoo:

LMAO...the fear is already starting to show through.

Yeah right....you ARE shitting your pants, just like everyone on the left is shtting their pants over the Hermanator!

He IS a force to be reckoned with for 2012!! And the funny part is, YOU LEFTIES KNOW IT!...leaving you in shitty pants with zero clues how to cope and save your Messiah.. :lol: :clap2:

What is in the water you are drinking?

The guy is not even a blip on the radar. Seems like a nice guy...but not a prayer

His resume is uninspiring. He is not even a top CEO

The guy is not even a blip on the radar. Seems like a nice guy...but not a prayer

I guess you didn't read my opening post, did you?

I also guess you're not a big Neal Boortz fan either.

Honey it aint ME who's clueless. Nope. That'd be YOU!!

Herman Cain has been on the political scene in GA a long time, he is coming to national prominence due to his talk show on WSB (that's Welcome South Brother to ya'll who don't know what WSB stands for) and Neal Boortz.

Boortz (also on WSB) has a HUGE following and he's touting Herman from the hilltops.

The Hermanator's got a serious shot at the office. Mark my words.

I guess you didn't read my opening post, did you?

I also guess you're not a big Neal Boortz fan either.

Honey it aint ME who's clueless. Nope. That'd be YOU!!

Herman Cain has been on the political scene in GA a long time, he is coming to national prominence due to his talk show on WSB (that's Welcome South Brother to ya'll who don't kniow what WSB stands for) and Neal Boortz. Boortz has a HUGE following and he's touting Herman from the hilltops.

The Hermanator's got a serious shot at the office. Mark my words.

OH My goodness......I stand corrected

Neil Boortz

RW..you're a fucking dumbass who gives the right a bad name. I wish Gunnyfuck would make you change your username. It's fucking FALSE advertising. That'd be like me calling myself "Leftwinger".

I'm sure you'd that shit with a stick, huh?

Fuck off dipshit.

No prob. Sitting here in the filing cabinet on the left side of my desk. Where you want me to send it?

NO PO BOXES OR MAIL SERVICES ALLOWED---YOUR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS posted IN THIS THREAD will get you a copy of my original, State of XXXXXXXX certified birth certificate.

Got the guts to back up that request, L.K. ?? Yeah, didn't think so. Dumbass! :cuckoo:

dear jeny-e, do you know the difference between "you" and "i"?

send hermans original long form birth certificate to
l.k. eder
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

In the mail tomorrow, dumbfuck. :rofl:

RW..you're a fucking dumbass who gives the right a bad name. I wish Gunnyfuck would make you change your username. It's fucking FALSE advertising. That'd be like me calling myself "Leftwinger".

I'm sure you'd that shit with a stick, huh?

Fuck off dipshit.

How dare you question my credentials as a Right Winger?

I serve as an example for all Right Wingers to follow

send hermans original long form birth certificate to
l.k. eder
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

How about that address in the UK where you reside, L.K.?

In the mail tomorrow, dumbfuck. :rofl:

did you figure out the difference between "you" and "i"?

Forum List

Back