The Arab Prophet (peace be upon him and his family)

One has to wonder how successful Catholics or Jews or Mormons or Baptists would be in making sure their children remain in the same religion if they lived in a society where most people believe that apostasy is grounds for death. Islam's phenomenal retention rate has to do with the fact that people are TERRIFIED of being anything else. There's nothing laudable about that.

Take your hateful bigotry and stick it up your very un-Christian ass.

You really know nothing of Christ and his teachings.

You are a phony Christian.

A joke.

A nothing.

One has to wonder how successful Catholics or Jews or Mormons or Baptists would be in making sure their children remain in the same religion if they lived in a society where most people believe that apostasy is grounds for death. Islam's phenomenal retention rate has to do with the fact that people are TERRIFIED of being anything else. There's nothing laudable about that.

Take your hateful bigotry and stick it up your very un-Christian ass.

You really know nothing of Christ and his teachings.

You are a phony Christian.

A joke.

A nothing.

Why don't you go to Tehran and announce your gay in the streets. They hang homos like you over there.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them) are Arabs. Their origins are in Mecca and Madina. We know from the knowledge of the saints of Islam that Muhammad had 124 000 Companions, just as there were 124 000 prophets, and just as there are 124 000 saints of Islam. His closest Companion was Abu Bakr. They have known each other all their lives. Abu Bakr succeeded Muhammad on the throne of the kingdom of Islam.

At the battle of Badr, he stayed by Muhammad and kept the enemy away. His daughter is Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. His sons and daughters are heroes of the history of Islam. He died 2 years after Muhammad.

The Qur'an mentions him in many verses among which:

"But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"If I were to take an intimate friend other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr."

So you mean Mohammad used his power to force one of his followers to allow Mohammad to rape er marry his six year old daughter? Wow what a prophet. The poor guy Abu Bakr is Jihading side by side with Mohammad, killing looting, and slaughtering all these innocent people, and all the while Mohammad has for a thank you is a hard-on for his 6 year old daughter.

Last edited:

Oh, as if Christianity never used to be that way.

No. It didn't.

So... you truly believe that Christianity never used to cull off its competition by murder, genocide, torture, burning at the stake, etc? You really believe that the Church has never ruled people through fear, fear of Hell aka "eternal damnation", or even fear of death for questioning the Church or embracing another religion? You really want to make the claim that Christianity never used to sentence heretics and Pagans and "witches" to death?

What about all the dishonest manipulation, mass deception, indoctrination, financial exploitation...?

You've much to learn about the religion you've chosen to follow, young Skywalker

Last edited:

No. It didn't.

So... you truly believe that Christianity never used to cull off its competition by murder, genocide, torture, burning at the stake, etc? You really believe that the Church has never ruled people through fear, fear of Hell aka "eternal damnation", or even fear of death for questioning the Church or embracing another religion? You really want to make the claim that Christianity never used to sentence heretics and Pagans and "witches" to death?

What about all the dishonest manipulation, mass deception, indoctrination, financial exploitation...?

You've much to learn about the religion you've chosen to follow, young Skywalker

Christianty did that 600 years ago, idiot. Keep up.

No. It didn't.

Christianty did that 600 years ago, idiot. Keep up.

My pleasure.

Michael claimed that Christianity never used to be that way. Which of course, is incorrect. The Christian religion has plenty of blood on its hands.

And now, there are "Christians" who dare speak out against Islam for doing the very things that their religion did to become as powerful and influential as it is today.

Alas, I am not against Christianity. Well, maybe I am, but I am also for it. Like Islam, Christianity can become a great strength or great weakness for the individual/ masses, a strength or a weakness that may manifest through violence or acts of peace, depending on our Will.

I speak from the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad), the biographies of the Companions and the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was succeeded by Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) on the throne of the kingdom of Islam. Abu Bakr was succeded by Umar (may God be well pleased with him). During his lifetime, Muhammmad (peace be upon him and his family) would always say I, Abu Bakr and Umar did this, I Abu Bakr and Umar went there, etc...

Umar was the 40th person to accpet Islam. Before he embraced Islam, the Muslims were hiding. When he embraced Islam, he advised Muhammad to go out along with the Muslims. So the Muslims came out, under the leadership of Hamza (the uncle of Muhammad) and Umar.

He is the son in law of Muhammad, who married his daughter Hafsa, the Mother of the Believers.

Umar made Islam to expand greatly during his 10 year rule. He conquered among others, Jerusalem and Persia (Iran). Jerusalem remained Muslim until the 20th century.

God mentions Abu Bakr and Umar in this verse:

"and consult them in important affairs" (Surah 3, V 159)

Umar told Muhammad, I love you more than anything except myself. Muhammad replied, you must love me more than yourself. Umar said, now I love you more than myself. Muhammad approved of it.

I speak from the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad), the biographies of the Companions and the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was succeeded by Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) on the throne of the kingdom of Islam. Abu Bakr was succeded by Umar (may God be well pleased with him). During his lifetime, Muhammmad (peace be upon him and his family) would always say I, Abu Bakr and Umar did this, I Abu Bakr and Umar went there, etc...

Umar was the 40th person to accpet Islam. Before he embraced Islam, the Muslims were hiding. When he embraced Islam, he advised Muhammad to go out along with the Muslims. So the Muslims came out, under the leadership of Hamza (the uncle of Muhammad) and Umar.

He is the son in law of Muhammad, who married his daughter Hafsa, the Mother of the Believers.

Umar made Islam to expand greatly during his 10 year rule. He conquered among others, Jerusalem and Persia (Iran). Jerusalem remained Muslim until the 20th century.

God mentions Abu Bakr and Umar in this verse:

"and consult them in important affairs" (Surah 3, V 159)

Umar told Muhammad, I love you more than anything except myself. Muhammad replied, you must love me more than yourself. Umar said, now I love you more than myself. Muhammad approved of it.

I speak from the history of Islamism and its wars of conquest.

Yours is an oft-used tactic. Moslems are often embarrassed to learn of islamist history regarding holy war and dhimmitude. They are often reluctant to admit or to even learn about the rulings on jizyah, slavery and prisoners of war. I'm sure they wish these verses and hadith were not part of islamist history. Unfortunately, these parts of islamist orthodoxy are not going away.

I'm curious to see if the Moslem propagandists can give us their understanding of dhimmitude, how it was enforced and maybe some relevant parallels to fascism.

If you study islam’s history of war, conquest, rapine and colonialism, you will find that islam only coexisted with other religions when those religions were subordinate to Islamism.

Once, Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) replying to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said he cherished three things:

a look at the face of Muhammad, spending his wealth on Muhammad (he was very wealthy) and the fact that his daughter was his wife.

Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was a staunch enemy of Muhammad and Islam. But when he read the first verses of the Chapter Ta Ha of the Qur'an (Ta Ha is one of the names of Muhammad), his heart changed and he decided to go see Muhammad. When he went to see Muhammad, he declared he accepted Islam. He then advised Muhammad to stop hiding and that he and the Muslims should go out.

"In the Name of God the Most Merciful, the Great Merciful. Ta-Ha. We have not sent down the Qur'an to you to be (an occasion) for your distress, But only as an admonition to such who fears (Allah), A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high. The Most Gracious (Allah, God) is firmly established on the Throne (of authority). To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil. If you pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knows what is secret and what is yet more hidden. Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names. Has the story of Moses reached you ?....."

Once, Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) replying to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said he cherished three things:

a look at the face of Muhammad, spending his wealth on Muhammad (he was very wealthy) and the fact that his daughter was his wife.

Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was a staunch enemy of Muhammad and Islam. But when he read the first verses of the Chapter Ta Ha of the Qur'an (Ta Ha is one of the names of Muhammad), his heart changed and he decided to go see Muhammad. When he went to see Muhammad, he declared he accepted Islam. He then advised Muhammad to stop hiding and that he and the Muslims should go out.

"In the Name of God the Most Merciful, the Great Merciful. Ta-Ha. We have not sent down the Qur'an to you to be (an occasion) for your distress, But only as an admonition to such who fears (Allah), A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high. The Most Gracious (Allah, God) is firmly established on the Throne (of authority). To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil. If you pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knows what is secret and what is yet more hidden. Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names. Has the story of Moses reached you ?....."

I speak from the true knowledge of Islam

Why the hadith?

The explanation of the hadith is to correct the many errors. omissions and inconsistencies in the book that Uthman wrote.

I speak as a Muslim.

I talked in my previous posts of Umar (may God be well pleased with him), the prince of the faithful (Amir Al Muminin), the 2nd successor of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) on the throne of the Muslim kingdom, and one of the Companions of Muhammad, one of the supremely eminent Companions of Muhammad. Umar had an offspring that was very imporant in the history of Islam. Among his offspring is Hafsa, the Mother of the Believers (may God be well pleased with her), the wife of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Among his offspring is also Abdullah (Abdullah Ibn Umar, may God be well pleased with him).

Abdullah Ibn Umar is one of the most eminent Companions of Muhammad.

He is one of those who transmitted the most of the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad). People would refer a lot to him on different issues, because he was one of the most eminent of the Companions (may God be well pleased with him and with them all).

Once, he mentioned a dream of his to Hafsa, who in turn mentioned it to Muhammad. After Muhammad listened to the contents of the dream, he said Abdullah was a good man.

Once, Muhammad said Abdullah would be such an excellent man if he gave up sleeping at night. When Abdullah came to hear of this, he gave up sleeping at night. (In Islam, it is strongly encouraged to pray to God at night, instead of sleeping)

At times, Abdullah would be seen eating though he would hear the Imam reciting. (The Imam is the one who leads the prayers, if he recites it means the people are praying). Abdullah said he does so because Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) forbade to pray when food was served.

Israel and the Arabs fought 2 wars, in 1967 (the 6-Day War) and in 1973. Israel won both wars.

The Qur'an (the word of God, not that of Muhammad) said, in the 7th century:

"And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)! When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled. Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power. If you did well, you did well for yourselves; if you did evil, (you did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power. It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if you revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject(Faith)."

Israel and the Arabs fought 2 wars, in 1967 (the 6-Day War) and in 1973. Israel won both wars.

"And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)! When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled. Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power. If you did well, you did well for yourselves; if you did evil, (you did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power. It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if you revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject(Faith)."
If you are trying to tell us the six day war and 1973 were predicted in the Quran, I say bunk. For one thing,
the warning was to the 'children of Israel', surely that means the Jews, and they won the war.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Those evil joooos.

A little known fact,

Muhammad (hellfire be upon him) was bested by a woman. That's right.

It's hilarious to think that Muslims are so terrified of free, empowered women because Muhammad (piss be upon him) had his ass handed to him by a chick. Girl power!

I love reminding misogynist Muslims that their POS pedophile prophet was killed by one of his Jewish concubines who laced his food with a slow working poison that brought an end. It reminds me of the Biblical heroine Yael who lured an enemy army captain into her hospitality and then drove a tent peg through his skull while he slept, giving Israel victory (Judges 4,5)

It's just one of the more delicious of historical ironies that a woman hating religion's kid diddler prophet was finally sent to hell by a woman.

Forum List

Back