The Arab Prophet (peace be upon him and his family)

You guys keep praising him, but his report card and those of his followers say the exact opposite.

To be a good "Muslim" one has to be able to be in a constant state of denial and irrational illogical thought.

To be a good Muslim, one has to be overflowing with love of Allah Almighty (God Almighty) in his breast, and when that happens, everything else is vain. That is utmost logic. Something else would be absolute denial, and irrational and you name it.

God Almighty loves endlessly Muhammad. Whoso really loves God loves Muhammad, and loves Muhammad even more than himself.
I Think the discrimination or very least the Islamic interpretation for the love of God is irrational, since we all agree this is a world of choice and because of God Almighty we are here to pass the corridor for the next phase, it is obvious God is full of mercy and patience for us all to return to his ways, such traits are only to be described as Love.
If you disagree feel free to cite why, if you agree then we move on.
Since God love all his children the Islamic view is irrational unless God doesn't love us by default as we concluded above and it makes God worse than the most evil person ever lived which still love his children unconditionally.
I Don't expect you to be able to answer so I'll just copy that message and keep posting it until you do, and when you will finally have the courage to face the truth I believe you'll be doing the biggest favor for yourself nevertheless others of stop walking hypocritical wrong ways and misleading others.

You guys keep praising him, but his report card and those of his followers say the exact opposite.

To be a good "Muslim" one has to be able to be in a constant state of denial and irrational illogical thought.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) quoting the poet Labid, said that everything except Allah (God) is vain. Do you know any one in this planet who follows him ? No. So why do you cowardly call them his followers, when they are not ?

Everyone who knows Muhammad, including you, is crazy in love about him. That's how great the man is, peace be upon him and his family.

So all these Musłims waving the flag of Islam with Mohammad's name on it who are massacring innocent people and a threat to humanity and modern civilization aren't really Musłims? Al Baghdady the head cleric of ISIS isn't a Muslim, Iran's ayatoilets aren't Muslims, Al Qaeda aren't Muslims, Al Shabab aren't Muslim, Boko Haram aren't Muslim, etc etc etc.

Take a look around the globe and observe all these people who are CRAZY in love about Mohammad and Islam show the world what their love for Mohammad means.

Crazy, now that's probably the first time you said anything I agree with. Islam makes you crazy.

To be a good Muslim, one has to be overflowing with love of Allah Almighty (God Almighty) in his breast, and when that happens, everything else is vain. That is utmost logic. Something else would be absolute denial, and irrational and you name it.

God Almighty loves endlessly Muhammad. Whoso really loves God loves Muhammad, and loves Muhammad even more than himself.

And yet the ISLAMIC love for Allah in your breasts somehow creates all this violence, intolerance, barbarism, oppression, persecution, and chauvanism.

Forum List

Back