The Arab Prophet (peace be upon him and his family)

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
"O Allah, spread Your graces and Your peace on the source of the divine mercy, sparkling like diamond, certain in his truth, embracing the center of intelligences and meanings”
Ahmad Al Tijani, The Pearl of Perfection

I speak as a Muslim.

Even as a child, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was in danger of being killed by the Jews.

When Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) became 40, Allah Almighty (God Almighty) commissioned him as a prophet, as the last prophet, the Seal of the prophets (peace be upon him and his family).

The Jews showed him countless hostilities in his lifetime, and of course after him. Even today, Palestine and Israel can not find terms for peace. The Jews were greatly jealous. They were expecting that Muhammad would be of them, a descendant of Isaac. But Muhammad was an Arab, a descendant of Ismail. Hundreds of prophets were descendants of Isaac, but Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), the king of the prophets was a descendant of Ismail. The Jews are hard hearted people for the most part. They made countless plots against Muhammad during his lifetime and orchestrated vehement hostility.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), "the Arab Prophet, of Quraysh and Zam Zam, of Mecca and Tihama, the man who has a beautiful face, black eyes, full cheeks, the man of Kawthar and Salsabeel, the defeater of those who show hostility, the destroyer of the unbelievers, the killer of the pagans, the leader of the pure and the purified by ablution to the gardens of bliss, to the neighbourhood of the Noble One.” (Muhammad Al Jazuli)

Note:
Kawthar is a river of Paradise, a river God gave Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)
Salsabeel is a special water of Paradise.
It is forbidden in Islam, in this day and age to fight. But Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions fought in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty) as He ordered them to.

"O Allah, spread Your graces and Your peace on the source of the divine mercy, sparkling like diamond, certain in his truth, embracing the center of intelligences and meanings”
Ahmad Al Tijani, The Pearl of Perfection

I speak as a Muslim.

Even as a child, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was in danger of being killed by the Jews.

When Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) became 40, Allah Almighty (God Almighty) commissioned him as a prophet, as the last prophet, the Seal of the prophets (peace be upon him and his family).

The Jews showed him countless hostilities in his lifetime, and of course after him. Even today, Palestine and Israel can not find terms for peace. The Jews were greatly jealous. They were expecting that Muhammad would be of them, a descendant of Isaac. But Muhammad was an Arab, a descendant of Ismail. Hundreds of prophets were descendants of Isaac, but Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), the king of the prophets was a descendant of Ismail. The Jews are hard hearted people for the most part. They made countless plots against Muhammad during his lifetime and orchestrated vehement hostility.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), "the Arab Prophet, of Quraysh and Zam Zam, of Mecca and Tihama, the man who has a beautiful face, black eyes, full cheeks, the man of Kawthar and Salsabeel, the defeater of those who show hostility, the destroyer of the unbelievers, the killer of the pagans, the leader of the pure and the purified by ablution to the gardens of bliss, to the neighbourhood of the Noble One.” (Muhammad Al Jazuli)

Note:
Kawthar is a river of Paradise, a river God gave Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)
Salsabeel is a special water of Paradise.
It is forbidden in Islam, in this day and age to fight. But Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions fought in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty) as He ordered them to.
It was only a matter of time before a consistent theme of Islamism was reiterated: insensate Joooooooo hatred.

Why, of course, it's all the Joooooooooos fault.

Yawn.

Mohammed is a fake prophet, part of a fake-assed religion, based on a faked-assed book that is written at roughly the level of a 2nd grader and has more inconsistencies than any other "holy" book out there. The Kuran is like swiss cheese: chock full of holes.

But I want to thank you for confirming the universal hatred of Jews among Muslims, based on that shitty book.

There is only one G-d in this universe, and he and he alone knows who his real prophets were, on this planet and other planets. And I guarantee you, good old pedophile Mo-hammed's name will not be on that list. 1.3 billion people tricked and/or enslaved into a religion that is more of a fascist ideology than anything else. I really feel sorry for those poor people. But only up to the point where they pick up weapons and start killing innocent people. At that point I just want to see those terrorists dead, dead, dead.

One day, Islam will land on the junk heap of history, exactly where it belongs.

Now you really pissed me off.
Mohammed was a descendant of Ismail, the one who bullied Isaac, that's the way it is and nobody can born a prophet or a holy man unless they achieve it.

Now you really pissed me off.
Mohammed was a descendant of Ismail, the one who bullied Isaac, that's the way it is and nobody can born a prophet or a holy man unless they achieve it.
Mohammad was a pedophile that married a little six year old girl, and raped her when she was nine. Muslim pedophiles still marry little girls to this day. islam is a sickening, bloody, murdering, child molesting cult that should be fully eviscerated from the face of the earth...

What kind of sick bastards would do this kind of barbaric, pedophilic things to their OWN CHILDREN? muslims...

So the Jews wanted to kill Mohammad as a child because they knew he would be called as a prophet when he was 40?

that makes no sense whatsoever. How would they know that God would call a man a prophet four decades later?

Christ died to fulfill the covenant the Father made with the Jews. I don't think He wants you to speak evil of them.

OnlyOneIslam-K1-Flogging.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-05-13-at-11.jpg

shiite.jpg

polls_Sharia_lawMuslim_1129_821863_poll_xlarge.jpeg

kashmir.jpg

Islam5.jpg

A thread praising the Paedo-prophet, huh?

Maybe it's a good time to remind everyone that after a lifetime of killing people, oppressing women, and shagging preteens, Muhammad was killed by a Jewish woman.

You heard me right. He got his ass handed to him by a chick. Girl power!

It's a little known fact that Muhammad (feces be upon him) met his demise by eating food laced with a slow working poison administered by one of his Jewish concubines. It's hilarious in light of how much Muslims hate and fear women, but it also explains why they're so terrified of free, empowered women.

I'm just so glad that history is full of ironies such as a murderous, pedophile prophet being sent to hell by a Jewish woman. It's so awesome!

I speak form the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Arabs are the descendants of Ismail. Ismail is the father of the Arabs. Ismail is Abraham's eldest son. When Abraham told Ismail he was ordered by God to sacrifice him, Ismail replied:

"O my father, do as you are commanded, you will find me if God wills among the patient ones".

In the end, God put a ram in place of Ismail, so that Abraham sacrificed not Ismail, but a ram instead.

But the greatest one among the Arabs is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). So he is the father in reality, and his wives are called the Mothers of the Believers. One of the names of Muhammad is The Glory of the Arabs, peace be upon him and his family.

Arabs are the descendants of Ismail. Ismail is the father of the Arabs. Ismail is Abraham's eldest son. When Abraham told Ismail he was ordered by God to sacrifice him, Ismail replied:

"O my father, do as you are commanded, you will find me if God wills among the patient ones".

In the end, God put a ram in place of Ismail, so that Abraham sacrificed not Ismail, but a ram instead.

But the greatest one among the Arabs is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). So he is the father in reality, and his wives are called the Mothers of the Believers. One of the names of Muhammad is The Glory of the Arabs, peace be upon him and his family.

Contempt for the infidel (and idolatry of a 7th century arab warlord), is at the core of Islam. One of the other names of Muhammud (swish) is "kill da' joooooos"

It was a clever tactic of Muhammud (swish) to partner himself with the Allah God. He thus gave himself a position of worship and idolatry among moslems and made himself a man-god.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) did not trick any Muslim. He blessed the Muslims by allowing to build their relatisonships with their Lord, through the means of his religion, Islam, which he brought from the heavens. For a Muslim, belief is to love Muhammad more than his parents, his family and more than his own self. Muhammad's love for any given human being is much stronger than that human being's love for his own child.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) died from a disease when he was 63. He died the same day he was born, the 12th of the 3rd month of the Islamic calendar (Rabi Al Awwal, the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of all months are full moon nights). During the last stage of his illness, he once came out of his chamber and appeared before the Companions who were standing in prayer. As the Companions mention, when they saw him, looking at them and smiling; and it seemed he had recovered, they almost stopped their prayer out of their overjoy. He died soon after. When he died, the Companions were stunned.

The wives of Muhammad were Muslims. They are of the very best Muslims in all the Muslim Nation. They are known as the mothers of the believers.

During his life, there happened once that a Jewish woman cooked a meal for Muhammad. That meal was full of poison. Muhammad ate and nothing happend to him. The one who was eating with him died there and then. When Muhammad asked her, she said if he was a prophet, God would have told him of it.

Islam did feature stoning, wars, lashes...How is it surprising when all reliigions feature Hell ? It's the same.

I learnt that Christianity would burn at stake. Muhammad forbade that any one be burned alive, saying only God could burn someone. In wars he forbade to strike at the face, for the respect Muslims have for the face. He ordered to fight for God, not for oneself, so that when Ali was about to kill an opponent, he refrained when the opponent spat in his face. He just let him go, saying, if I kill you now, it will be out of anger.

The Bible tells of the jews rejecting and killing many of their prophets. ..... :cool:
I think the goofy convert somehow missed the email about Shia/ Sunni hatreds dating back more than a thousand years, that Moslems, all of them, have fought civil wars with other moslems and moslem rebels, that half of the “rightly guided Caliphs” were assassinated by other Moslems.

We see these islamist family values (in the form of internecine hatreds dating back 1,400 years) demonstrated across Syria and Iraq today. The Shia/ Sunni hatreds are boiling over with insensate rage and callous disregard for life. The bodies of hapless victims are sprouting up like summer dandelions all across the area. ..... :cool:

Can I get an Allahu Akbar brothas' and sistas'.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) did not trick any Muslim. He blessed the Muslims by allowing to build their relatisonships with their Lord, through the means of his religion, Islam, which he brought from the heavens. For a Muslim, belief is to love Muhammad more than his parents, his family and more than his own self. Muhammad's love for any given human being is much stronger than that human being's love for his own child.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) died from a disease when he was 63. He died the same day he was born, the 12th of the 3rd month of the Islamic calendar (Rabi Al Awwal, the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of all months are full moon nights). During the last stage of his illness, he once came out of his chamber and appeared before the Companions who were standing in prayer. As the Companions mention, when they saw him, looking at them and smiling; and it seemed he had recovered, they almost stopped their prayer out of their overjoy. He died soon after. When he died, the Companions were stunned.

The wives of Muhammad were Muslims. They are of the very best Muslims in all the Muslim Nation. They are known as the mothers of the believers.

During his life, there happened once that a Jewish woman cooked a meal for Muhammad. That meal was full of poison. Muhammad ate and nothing happend to him. The one who was eating with him died there and then. When Muhammad asked her, she said if he was a prophet, God would have told him of it.

The Moslem idolatry of Muhammud (swish), is a little creepy.

How many wars of aggression did Muhammud (swish) lead?

I speak as an infidel.

Now if Mohammad was literate,meh would have read where it says the son Abraham intended to sacrifice was Isaac, it says so repeatedly. Ismael was the one God told Abraham to kick out and let him roam the desert like a wild jackass. God predicted that Ishmael's defendants will be unruly and at war with everybody.

Moreover, how did the terrorist prophet of your know he's related to Ismael, almost 3000 years later? Even with today's modern science and technology the best they can go back is a few hundred. Did the caravan robbing thief have access to Genealogy Family Trees Family History Records at Ancestry.com Ha ha ha.

Here are some relevant verses showing your illiterate terrorist prophet got it terribly wrong.

Genesis 16:12

New International Version
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Genesis 21:12
But God said to Abraham, "Do not be distressed because of the lad and your maid; whatever Sarah tells you, listen to her, for through Isaac your descendants shall be named.

"After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, ‘Abraham!’ And he said, ‘Here am I.’ He said, ‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you’." (Genesis 22:1-2, R.S.V.).

"By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises was ready to offer up his only son ..." (Hebrews 11:17, R.S.V.).

"Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he offered up his son Isaac upon the altar?" (James 2:21, R.S.V.).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back