The Arab Prophet (peace be upon him and his family)

One has to wonder how successful Catholics or Jews or Mormons or Baptists would be in making sure their children remain in the same religion if they lived in a society where most people believe that apostasy is grounds for death. Islam's phenomenal retention rate has to do with the fact that people are TERRIFIED of being anything else. There's nothing laudable about that.

Oh, as if Christianity never used to be that way.

One has to wonder how successful Catholics or Jews or Mormons or Baptists would be in making sure their children remain in the same religion if they lived in a society where most people believe that apostasy is grounds for death. Islam's phenomenal retention rate has to do with the fact that people are TERRIFIED of being anything else. There's nothing laudable about that.

Oh, as if Christianity never used to be that way.

No. It didn't.

Islam did feature stoning, wars, lashes...How is it surprising when all reliigions feature Hell ? It's the same.

Muhammad borrowed heavily from Christianity. That's what one has to do when making up a religion, plagiarize from the works of others. Just as Joseph Smith.
Mohammad basically hijacked two religions and then mixed it with his local moon god pagan faith (to make it more palatable to his tribe) turning it into the catastrophe and cancer upon humanity called Islam.

Bingo.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them) are Arabs. Their origins are in Mecca and Madina. We know from the knowledge of the saints of Islam that Muhammad had 124 000 Companions, just as there were 124 000 prophets, and just as there are 124 000 saints of Islam. His closest Companion was Abu Bakr. They have known each other all their lives. Abu Bakr succeeded Muhammad on the throne of the kingdom of Islam.

At the battle of Badr, he stayed by Muhammad and kept the enemy away. His daughter is Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. His sons and daughters are heroes of the history of Islam. He died 2 years after Muhammad.

The Qur'an mentions him in many verses among which:

"But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"If I were to take an intimate friend other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr."

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them) are Arabs. Their origins are in Mecca and Madina. We know from the knowledge of the saints of Islam that Muhammad had 124 000 Companions, just as there were 124 000 prophets, and just as there are 124 000 saints of Islam. His closest Companion was Abu Bakr. They have known each other all their lives. Abu Bakr succeeded Muhammad on the throne of the kingdom of Islam.

At the battle of Badr, he stayed by Muhammad and kept the enemy away. His daughter is Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. His sons and daughters are heroes of the history of Islam. He died 2 years after Muhammad.

The Qur'an mentions him in many verses among which:

"But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"If I were to take an intimate friend other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr."

I speak from the true knowledge of Islam.

A clever aspect of Muhammad's (swish) manufactured from whole cloth religion is that he incorporated all of the prevalent religions of his time into his fanciful notions of an imperialistic, totalitarian death cult. He stole chunks of doctrine from the faiths that he knew people would recognize and combined them with his idiosyncratic neuroses, his violent and greedy tendencies, his delusional ideation, and his full-blown psychopathologies. And out of this highly unstable mixture, he produced a mean and malicious, totalitarian mongrel of a doctrine that has thenceforth defied any and all rationality.

Abu Bakr (one time King, Field Marshal General and Lord of the Moslems) said:

"Praise Zeus. That smelly little bastard (referring to Muhammud (swish)), is finally dirt napping so now it's my turn for some pre-pubescent babes and some of that sweet idol worship"

What's interesting is that the ascension of Abu to the title of King, Field Marshal General and Lord of the Moslems was the cause of the rift that separated the Sunni tribe from the Shia. Those hatreds have lingered for 1,400 years and have been the cause of uncounted murders as the Sunni and Shia have been slamming away at each since those ancient times.

Allah Akbar seems appropriate at this time.

Forum List

Back