Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?

Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?​

Yes, I remember it well.

Criminals!:mad-61:
The “left” didn’t make it political.

They said it was a stupid idea that doesn’t work. And they were right

YOU fuckers made it political

Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Prof Colleen Aldous
23rd January 2023 by Editor BizNews
Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

Well that's weird. I mean Joe Rogan was railroaded for having the unmitigated gall to tell his audience that he was taking ivermectin

Then he confronted cnns so called doctor. Gupta for allowing cnn to pass along flat out known lies when Gupta knew damn well it wasn't just a "horse dewormer."

The left can and will rot in eternal hell.

How are these disgusting ivermectin lies even still alive? It's not effective against covid. Your orange mangod was wrong. He got fooled, just like you. Move on already.

You fools went along with the vax being the ONLY treatment for COVID.

So now you cant sue Pharma.

Just fucking brilliant.

So weird, what could possibly be causing this sudden spike?

I cant think of anything…

:(

1714525746472.png

The vaccine was at east 90 percent safe. It has never been deemed 100 percent safe, no vaccine that II know of has. And ivermectin has yet to be deemed that safe.

The vaccine was at east 90 percent safe. It has never been deemed 100 percent safe, no vaccine that II know of has. And ivermectin has yet to be deemed that safe.
that vaccine kills and it was made for HIV

I'm still living. And it was not made for HIV. It's time you guys stopped posting the disinformation you read.
You know I will create the thread with the sites- you wish it was disinformation, but it is not.

I did not post the information yet because it broke my heart to find out it was HIV research

Last edited:
go pound sand friscus. i heard those "talking points right from trump's mouth on c span..
Fake news.

He never instructed people to grab the nearest needle and inject bleach into their bodies.

But that’s what so many democrats in the media claimed, because they needed to lie to the public to attack the person they oppose.

And you seem to be a gullible simp who believed them. Boy, must feel silly to have egg on your face like that. But we must acknowledge the lies that were told. Lying to the people is bad, even if it’s a lie that harms your political opponent. The media used to jump on lying politicians, now they actively create or perpetuate anti-GOP/Trump lies because they aren’t journalists any more, they are democrat activists, and “getting” the opponent is more important than journalistic integrity

That’s why so many people are sprinting to real curious journalism is podcasts and such.

Fake news.

He never instructed people to grab the nearest needle and inject bleach into their bodies.
A person in that position doesn't have to say things like this explicitly. But Trump never had any sense of integrity or responsibility. The unprepared pile of crap should have kept his idiot mouth shut, instead of trying to fudge his way through a book report during a pandemic.

Forum List

Back