Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Jesus was born on the 10th of Muharram (the first month in the Islamic calendar) and was raised to heavens on the 10th of Muharram. That was last month.

That is a very special day. It is among others, the day when Pharaoh was drowned as he was pursuing Moses and his people and the day when Joseph came out of the well.

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.
I have no need to worship a God who would crush me, and it sounds like you're saying he hasn't, yet...thank you God.

My understanding of God is that he/she/it must be incomprehensible, or we'd all be having conversations with him every day. A beetle crawling on the ground has no perception of us, and there could be a God amongst us now that is beyond our comprehension.

I think defining God, or his wishes, is arrogant. Given our lack of ability to communicate with a beetle crawling at our feet, while we still have life or death domain over it when it enters our space, it may be very possible God has never read the Bible or the Koran, and not even know how to read.

I speak as a Muslim.

I speak as a Christian. Your Issa of Islam is not the same Jesus Christ of my Bible. It is a false Jesus and we do not acknowledge Issa as having any part or identity with Jesus Christ. You may give facts on your Issa but please know it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ who is God and also the Word of God. There is only one way to heaven and that is through Jesus Christ. You must be born again to enter the Kingdom of heaven. Jesus Christ is God.

Oh, I would think that Christians can do a much better job of giving information about their messiah than you or I, Muslim75. After all, an entire New Testament was written about Yeshua ben Jusef.

So, you can spare us your lies about Yeshua. Thanks!

You can be sure that Yeshua would never call for the harm of any Jewish person. Nor would He ever condone any harm done to Israel. The LORD is not double minded nor does He have a split personality. The Issa of Islam is not Jesus Christ of the Bible. Jesus warned in Matthew 24 that many would come in his name so this is no surprise to hear of such teachings. Five times in Matthew 24 the believer is warned, Do not be deceived. Anyone who persecutes the Jews is persecuting Jesus Christ.

And how do you know any of this?

I know Jesus Christ is the Son of God by the power of the Holy Ghost. I asked the Lord and He spoke the truth to my soul.

so how do you know any of this?

Islam and the Muslims have a much greater right to Jesus than Christianity and the Christians.

Be it for our differences about Jesus only, we Muslims will never take you Christians as friends. You spread the most wicked lies about Jesus the victorious. Curses of God and of all inhabitants of the heavens fall on you every time you say this, and every time you say God has begotten a son. Islam respects and honours Jesus. Christianity does not. And the Qur'an says:

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples."

Last edited:
No, don't say: "there are no pilgrims"
Those who, like Jesus are not visible to our eyes
Just because you are not close to the mysteries
You think that others also are not

Rumi.

I speak from the Traditional knowledge in Islam.

God once mentioned to Jesus the fact that he did not marry, telling him that on the Day on the Judgment, He will marry him to 100 Hurs (heavenly companions, created out of light). His marriage ceremony will last 4000 years.

God once mentioned to Jesus the fact that he did not marry, telling him that on the Day on the Judgment, He will marry him to 100 Hurs (heavenly companions, created out of light). His marriage ceremony will last 4000 years.
Jesus was cool, Mohammed was a pedophile.

I just gotta ask you for a textual reference for the above, as it seems like hogwash to me.

Islam and the Muslims have a much greater right to Jesus than Christianity and the Christians.

Be it for our differences about Jesus only, we Muslims will never take you Christians as friends. You spread the most wicked lies about Jesus the victorious. Curses of God and of all inhabitants of the heavens fall on you every time you say this, and every time you say God has begotten a son. Islam respects and honours Jesus. Christianity does not. And the Qur'an says:

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples."
:lol:

so Mary wasn't a jew?

Notice how Muslim75 has been extremely respectful in his posts, yet still, so many people leap at the opportunity to hate on him just because he is Muslim talking about Islam.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Jesus would eat of the desert plants, drink water from ponds, and dwell in caves and ruins. To sleep, he would take a rock to rest his blessed head on it. On one occasion, he threw the rock away saying:

"it is of this world."

4000 years? in all the weddings I have attended -----the poor grooms were kinda------a bit------uncomfortable. The brides were happy------the mothers were happy------I was happy---but the poor grooms looked like the odd man out.
Poor Jesus--------4000 YEARS??????. I have never been to a muslim wedding-----but I have been to catholic, protestant and jewish weddings I have asked people about
muslim weddings------like----"what goes on"-----mostly
they ate supper and the women huddle around the bride and
tell her she looks beautiful and admire her clothing-----the men do something in another room--------no dancing or drinking or jokes or laughter. ---seems to me----really worse
for the groom than the Christian and Jewish weddings

4000 years? in all the weddings I have attended -----the poor grooms were kinda------a bit------uncomfortable. The brides were happy------the mothers were happy------I was happy---but the poor grooms looked like the odd man out.
Poor Jesus--------4000 YEARS??????. I have never been to a muslim wedding-----but I have been to catholic, protestant and jewish weddings I have asked people about
muslim weddings------like----"what goes on"-----mostly
they ate supper and the women huddle around the bride and
tell her she looks beautiful and admire her clothing-----the men do something in another room--------no dancing or drinking or jokes or laughter. ---seems to me----really worse
for the groom than the Christian and Jewish weddings
My wedding wasn't a "Muslim wedding" per se...but everyone on my wife's side were Muslims, and we had it in Istanbul following many traditions.

As far as dancing, jokes, and laughter, there was plenty of that on the last of 3 days. The ceremony itself was in the afternoon on the first day, a little out of order but that's the only day the justice of the peace could come to the house.

The first day was the family getting together, drinking quite a bit, and the second day was me an the boys, getting a haircut and playing cards, while my wife and her friends all gabbed and did this thing with Henna. The third day was where the whole neighborhood showed up, and we sat in this public meeting hall while everyone came by and took pictures and visited with us. Liquor isn't illegal in Instanbul, where 95% of the people are Sunni Muslim.

Honestly...you should get to know a Muslim, and try to get some first hand experience with them.

You'd be as surprised as I was about how similar they are to us in spite of how righty media portrays them.

Forum List

Back