The Arab Prophet (peace be upon him and his family)

A little known fact,

Muhammad (hellfire be upon him) was bested by a woman. That's right.

It's hilarious to think that Muslims are so terrified of free, empowered women because Muhammad (piss be upon him) had his ass handed to him by a chick. Girl power!

I love reminding misogynist Muslims that their POS pedophile prophet was killed by one of his Jewish concubines who laced his food with a slow working poison that brought an end. It reminds me of the Biblical heroine Yael who lured an enemy army captain into her hospitality and then drove a tent peg through his skull while he slept, giving Israel victory (Judges 4,5)

It's just one of the more delicious of historical ironies that a woman hating religion's kid diddler prophet was finally sent to hell by a woman.

This proves that women do ultimately have the power. Which is why I have no problem when one tells me to shag her.

:D

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was succeeded by Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) on the throne of the king of the Muslim kingdom. Abu Bakr(may God be well pleased with him) was succeeded by Umar (may God be well pleased with him). Umar was succeeded by Uthman (may God be well pleased with him). That was 12 years after the death of Muhammad. Islam had already greatly expanded, conquering Jerusalem and Iran (Persia) among others.

Uthman is one the greatest Companions. He is known as Dhun Nurayn (He of the two lights), because he married two daughters of Muhammad. He first married Ruqayya (peace be upon her). When she died he was very depressed. So Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married him to another one of his daughters, Umm Kulthum (peace be upon her). Praising Uthman, Muhammad said that if he had 40 daughters, he would have married them to Uthman one after the other.

Uthman would stand on his feet all night, in prayer, reciting all the Qur'an, from beginning to end.

At Hudaybiya, Muhammad camped with his Companions. The Mekkans insisted that Muhammad had to go back to Madina, and not make pilgrimage that year. They made a treaty with Muhammad to that effect, imposing very humiliating conditions to Muhammad. Muhammad agreed to this humiliation, but the Companions were extremely displeased. The Companions refused to comply. When Muhammad saw that the Companions would not obey, he went to ask advice to his wife Umm Salama who told him to go ahead with what he wanted to do. When Muhammad rised to make ablution and pray, by himself, the Companions immediately joined him in that and stopped protesting.

Before this, Muhammad sent Uthman to the Meccans for negotiations. Uthman left the camp and went to the Meccans. Rumors came that he was killed. Muhammad took the pledge of the Companions that they would fight to avenge the murder of Uthman, if indeed he was killed. Later it appeared that the rumor was not true.
Uthman was very wealthy and one occasion he equipped the whole army.

Uthman ruled as the king of the Muslim kingdom, but in the end he was murdered, just like Umar before him, and just like Ali after him. Muhammad during his lifetime predicted that Uthman would enter heaven but would meet with a terrible affliction in this world.

The night before Uthman was killed in his palace he saw Muhammad in a dream. In this dream, Muhammad told him that that the rebels had besieged him. Uthman said yes. He gave Uthman to drink and Uthman drank until he was satisfied. Then Muhammad said to Uthman that if he wished, he would be helped and the rebels would be crushed, and if he wished, he would break his fast in the presence of God and His prophet Muhammad. Uthman chose to break his fast in the presence of God and His prophet Muhammad. The next day the rebels stormed in his palace. As they approached him, he did not mind them. He kept reading the Holy Qur'an. He was killed while he was reading the Holy Qur'an, may God be well pleased with him.

I do not know the website, but I found this from a search, a list of Arabic names for men and women. It is fascinating. The names in Arabic have meanings. Muslims generally, not just the Arabs have these Arabic names. Muhammad means the most praised one, Ali means the high, Hamid means the praised, Mustafa means the chosen one, etc...

masculine arabic names

feminine arabic names

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was not killed by a slow working poison. That is absolutely false and a plain lie.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

The Jews had great animosity against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) precisely because he was an Arab, while they were expecting that Muhammad would be born amongst them, the Jews.

There was a very respected jewish scholar amongst the Jews. His name was Abdullah Ibn Salam. He believed Muhammad, so he converted to Islam. Muhammad called the Jews and asked them (without them knowing that Abdullah Ibn Salam had embraced Islam) about Abdullah Ibn Salam. They said the very best things about him. Then Abdullah Ibn Salam who was hiding came out before them and told them he had converted to Islam. The Jews immediately started to say that he was actually a very bad man.

This is the story as found in the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad):

When 'Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet: What is the first portent of the Hour? What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise? Why does a child resemble its father, and why does it resemble its maternal uncle" Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel has just now told me of their answers." 'Abdullah said, "He (i.e. Gabriel), from amongst all the angels, is the enemy of the Jews." Allah's Apostle said, "The first portent of the Hour will be a fire that will bring together the people from the east to the west; the first meal of the people of Paradise will be Extra-lobe (caudate lobe) of fish-liver. As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her." On that 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah." 'Abdullah bin Salam further said, "O Allah's Apostle! The Jews are liars, and if they should come to know about my conversion to Islam before you ask them (about me), they would tell a lie about me." The Jews came to Allah's Apostle and 'Abdullah went inside the house. Allah's Apostle asked (the Jews), "What kind of man is 'Abdullah bin Salam amongst you?" They replied, "He is the most learned person amongst us, and the best amongst us, and the son of the best amongst us." Allah's Apostle said, "What do you think if he embraces Islam (will you do as he does)?" The Jews said, "May Allah save him from it." Then 'Abdullah bin Salam came out in front of them saying, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah." Thereupon they said, "He is the evilest among us, and the son of the evilest amongst us," and continued talking badly of him.

(Hadith 546 in Bukhari, vol 4)

Muslim75, you can pick your hadiths, and hope they give a good impression of Muhammad. But I can also find hadiths that show what he was capable of. Here is one (also Bukhari) that shows how cruel he could be. He orders a savage torture and cruel deaths.

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Dajjal,

An emissary came to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), on behalf of someone who claimed he was receiving revelations from God. Muhammad told him, he would have twisted his neck, were it not for the fact that it was forbidden to kill envoys.

First of all, the Qur'an is not like the Bible. It is not a book that is to be read by just anyone who likes to read. The Qur'an is the word of God revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Qur'an is a message from God to Muhammad. Muhammad made it available to all human beings so that they may enjoy and cherish the blessed and holy words of God. For the meanings, Muhammad spiritually entrusted them to special people of knowledge, the saints of Islam. So we go to these saints of Islam to ask them the meanings. That being said, these two excerpts from the Qur'an should be well pondered upon by those who claim that the nation of Israel is the chosen nation of God.

"Behold! thy Lord did declare that He would send against them (the sons of Israel), to the Day of Judgment, those who would afflict them with grievous penalty. Thy Lord is quick in retribution, but He is also Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

and

"Ye (Muslims) are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah (God)."

I would like to precise that I am not calling for hatred of the Jews or for hostility against them. I am not also saying that Islam should be imposed on people. I am merely discussing about issues of religion and creeds.

Last edited:
I speak of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

After Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was succeeded by Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman (may God be well pleased with them) on the throne of the Muslim kingdom, Ali (may God ennoble his face) ascended this throne, in 656.

He is the cousin and also the son-in-law of Muhammad, having married his daughter Fatima. He was the first boy to accept Islam. The story of his conversion is well known. He found one day Muhammad praying with his wife, Khadija, and asked him about it. Muhammad explained Islam to him. Ali, who was 10 years old, did not accept Islam right away. Muhammad asked him to keep this as a secret. The next day Ali decided to accept Islam. Note that Ali was being raised by Muhammad, and Muhammad himself was raised by the father of Ali. Note that Ali was born in the Holy Kaaba in Mecca, and his name is derived from one of the Names of God, the High. So Ali means one who is high, elevated.

He wa the hero of the battle of Badr, which is the victory of Islam against unbelievers. All the 313 Muslims faced 1000 unbelievers. It was either the end of Islam or the proof from God that Islam is the true religion. God helped the 313 Muslims with angels. When the Muslims advanced, they were walking over dead bodies. Ali that day, was the supreme hero of the battle, and that battle is up to eternity the victory of Islam. Ali was indeed a great hero of the battles. He is known as the Victorious Lion of God.

Ali and Fatima are the parents of Hasan and Husayn, the two grandsons of Muhammad, and of Zaynab and Umm Kulthum the two grand daughters of Muhammad. Their descendants, and all the descendants of Muhammad are the grandest amongst human beings, the grandest among creation.

Most saints of Islam received their special and sublime knowledges from Ali. This knowledge is not acquired in books. It is transmitted from one heart to another. Ali received his knowledge from Muhammad. Muhammad said: "I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door." This also means that the saints of Islam are a family to Muhammad.

Dajjal,

An emissary came to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), on behalf of someone who claimed he was receiving revelations from God. Muhammad told him, he would have twisted his neck, were it not for the fact that it was forbidden to kill envoys.

I speak as one who is sick and tired of the bullshit served up by the Kuran.

How refreshing that Muhamet was even considering twisting another human beings's neck. Boy, oh boy, that is just totally civilized.

First of all, the Qur'an is not like the Bible. It is not a book that is to be read by just anyone who likes to read. The Qur'an is the word of God revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Qur'an is a message from God to Muhammad. Muhammad made it available to all human beings so that they may enjoy and cherish the blessed and holy words of God. For the meanings, Muhammad spiritually entrusted them to special people of knowledge, the saints of Islam. So we go to these saints of Islam to ask them the meanings.

I wish you would stop stating that the Quran is the word of God as a fact, because I consider the Quran a load of trash. I do not need any saints to interpret it for me, and if God really wrote it he is a semi literate buffoon.

Here is the difference between Islam and Christianity.

Christians will debate Muslims, but Muslims will not debate Christians.

Why? Because Muslims have a religion with no proof for their god, no empirical evidence it is supernatural, no miracles, no kindness or charity towards their fellow man. AND THEY KNOW IT!

So instead of debating they kill anyone who dares challenge their claims, including their own people.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them) are Arabs. Their origins are in Mecca and Madina. We know from the knowledge of the saints of Islam that Muhammad had 124 000 Companions, just as there were 124 000 prophets, and just as there are 124 000 saints of Islam. His closest Companion was Abu Bakr. They have known each other all their lives. Abu Bakr succeeded Muhammad on the throne of the kingdom of Islam.

At the battle of Badr, he stayed by Muhammad and kept the enemy away. His daughter is Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. His sons and daughters are heroes of the history of Islam. He died 2 years after Muhammad.

The Qur'an mentions him in many verses among which:

"But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"If I were to take an intimate friend other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr."

Once, Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) replying to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said he cherished three things:

a look at the face of Muhammad, spending his wealth on Muhammad (he was very wealthy) and the fact that his daughter was his wife.

Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was a staunch enemy of Muhammad and Islam. But when he read the first verses of the Chapter Ta Ha of the Qur'an (Ta Ha is one of the names of Muhammad), his heart changed and he decided to go see Muhammad. When he went to see Muhammad, he declared he accepted Islam. He then advised Muhammad to stop hiding and that he and the Muslims should go out.

"In the Name of God the Most Merciful, the Great Merciful. Ta-Ha. We have not sent down the Qur'an to you to be (an occasion) for your distress, But only as an admonition to such who fears (Allah), A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high. The Most Gracious (Allah, God) is firmly established on the Throne (of authority). To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil. If you pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knows what is secret and what is yet more hidden. Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names. Has the story of Moses reached you ?....."

I speak as a Muslim.

I talked in my previous posts of Umar (may God be well pleased with him), the prince of the faithful (Amir Al Muminin), the 2nd successor of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) on the throne of the Muslim kingdom, and one of the Companions of Muhammad, one of the supremely eminent Companions of Muhammad. Umar had an offspring that was very imporant in the history of Islam. Among his offspring is Hafsa, the Mother of the Believers (may God be well pleased with her), the wife of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Among his offspring is also Abdullah (Abdullah Ibn Umar, may God be well pleased with him).

Abdullah Ibn Umar is one of the most eminent Companions of Muhammad.

He is one of those who transmitted the most of the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad). People would refer a lot to him on different issues, because he was one of the most eminent of the Companions (may God be well pleased with him and with them all).

Once, he mentioned a dream of his to Hafsa, who in turn mentioned it to Muhammad. After Muhammad listened to the contents of the dream, he said Abdullah was a good man.

Once, Muhammad said Abdullah would be such an excellent man if he gave up sleeping at night. When Abdullah came to hear of this, he gave up sleeping at night. (In Islam, it is strongly encouraged to pray to God at night, instead of sleeping)

At times, Abdullah would be seen eating though he would hear the Imam reciting. (The Imam is the one who leads the prayers, if he recites it means the people are praying). Abdullah said he does so because Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) forbade to pray when food was served.

I speak of the knowledge of the saints of Islam and the tradtional knowledge in Islam.

I have talked in this thread about the Arab Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family, and may God be well pleased with his Companions) through the examples of Abu Bakr, Umar, Ibn Umar, Abdullah Ibn Salam, Uthman and Ali (may God ennoble his face). I wished to show that the Companions were not regular human beings, they were all holy and heavenly, they were saintly. Muhammad was the most holy and heavenly, the most saintly of them all, and of all prophets and saints ever raised amongst mankind. Muhammad is he who made the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

Muhammad had 124 000 Companions and all of them were holy and heavenly.

Before Muhammad, 3 prophets were raised among the Arabs: Hud, Salih and Shuayb. Ismail, the son of Ibrahim( Abraham) is the father of the Arabs. God bestowed glory on the Arab prophet, who is the king of the Arabs and the non-Arabs among the Muslims, the king of the prophets and the saints of Islam, the king of mankind and the king of all nations, the king of the creation of God Almighty the Creator, and the beloved of God Almighty. Most glorious is the Arab Prophet, dressed by absolute glory by God Almighty, the Most Glorious.

Why? Because Muslims have a religion with no proof for their god, no empirical evidence it is supernatural, no miracles, no kindness or charity towards their fellow man. AND THEY KNOW IT!

So instead of debating they kill anyone who dares challenge their claims, including their own people.
Incorrect Poindexter.

Throughout the centuries, and even today, there has been many high profile public debates between Christian and Islamic scholars. ...... :cool:

Incorrect Poindexter.

Throughout the centuries, and even today, there has been many high profile public debates between Christian and Islamic scholars. ...... :cool:

Fine, then produce your miracles. That is, those that contain empirical evidence. Ones that rival Fatima, or Zeitoun, Egypt, or Akita, Japan, or the Shroud of Turin. If all you have is some Allah marking on a calf's head, it will not do.

Unlike Christians, we muslims do not require miracles in order to have "faith" and believe in God and the Prophets.

Jesus spoke of this in John 4:48 “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”

Unlike Christians, we muslims do not require miracles in order to have "faith" and believe in God and the Prophets.

Jesus spoke of this in John 4:48 “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”

Yup, you'll take an illiterate, mass murdering, caravan robbing terrorist and turn him into a prophet and "the final messenger" and "the most perfect human being". Why? Because HE said so, OR ELSE.

And then people wonder why Musłims are so fucked up.....LOOK AT WHO THEY'RE TRYING TO EMULATE.

Last edited:
I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them) are Arabs. Their origins are in Mecca and Madina. We know from the knowledge of the saints of Islam that Muhammad had 124 000 Companions, just as there were 124 000 prophets, and just as there are 124 000 saints of Islam. His closest Companion was Abu Bakr. They have known each other all their lives. Abu Bakr succeeded Muhammad on the throne of the kingdom of Islam.

At the battle of Badr, he stayed by Muhammad and kept the enemy away. His daughter is Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. His sons and daughters are heroes of the history of Islam. He died 2 years after Muhammad.

The Qur'an mentions him in many verses among which:

"But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"If I were to take an intimate friend other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr."

Once, Abu Bakr (may God be well pleased with him) replying to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said he cherished three things:

a look at the face of Muhammad, spending his wealth on Muhammad (he was very wealthy) and the fact that his daughter was his wife.

Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was a staunch enemy of Muhammad and Islam. But when he read the first verses of the Chapter Ta Ha of the Qur'an (Ta Ha is one of the names of Muhammad), his heart changed and he decided to go see Muhammad. When he went to see Muhammad, he declared he accepted Islam. He then advised Muhammad to stop hiding and that he and the Muslims should go out.

"In the Name of God the Most Merciful, the Great Merciful. Ta-Ha. We have not sent down the Qur'an to you to be (an occasion) for your distress, But only as an admonition to such who fears (Allah), A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high. The Most Gracious (Allah, God) is firmly established on the Throne (of authority). To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil. If you pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knows what is secret and what is yet more hidden. Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names. Has the story of Moses reached you ?....."

I speak as a Muslim.

I talked in my previous posts of Umar (may God be well pleased with him), the prince of the faithful (Amir Al Muminin), the 2nd successor of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) on the throne of the Muslim kingdom, and one of the Companions of Muhammad, one of the supremely eminent Companions of Muhammad. Umar had an offspring that was very imporant in the history of Islam. Among his offspring is Hafsa, the Mother of the Believers (may God be well pleased with her), the wife of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Among his offspring is also Abdullah (Abdullah Ibn Umar, may God be well pleased with him).

Abdullah Ibn Umar is one of the most eminent Companions of Muhammad.

He is one of those who transmitted the most of the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad). People would refer a lot to him on different issues, because he was one of the most eminent of the Companions (may God be well pleased with him and with them all).

Once, he mentioned a dream of his to Hafsa, who in turn mentioned it to Muhammad. After Muhammad listened to the contents of the dream, he said Abdullah was a good man.

Once, Muhammad said Abdullah would be such an excellent man if he gave up sleeping at night. When Abdullah came to hear of this, he gave up sleeping at night. (In Islam, it is strongly encouraged to pray to God at night, instead of sleeping)

At times, Abdullah would be seen eating though he would hear the Imam reciting. (The Imam is the one who leads the prayers, if he recites it means the people are praying). Abdullah said he does so because Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) forbade to pray when food was served.

I speak of the knowledge of the saints of Islam and the tradtional knowledge in Islam.

I have talked in this thread about the Arab Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family, and may God be well pleased with his Companions) through the examples of Abu Bakr, Umar, Ibn Umar, Abdullah Ibn Salam, Uthman and Ali (may God ennoble his face). I wished to show that the Companions were not regular human beings, they were all holy and heavenly, they were saintly. Muhammad was the most holy and heavenly, the most saintly of them all, and of all prophets and saints ever raised amongst mankind. Muhammad is he who made the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

Muhammad had 124 000 Companions and all of them were holy and heavenly.

Before Muhammad, 3 prophets were raised among the Arabs: Hud, Salih and Shuayb. Ismail, the son of Ibrahim( Abraham) is the father of the Arabs. God bestowed glory on the Arab prophet, who is the king of the Arabs and the non-Arabs among the Muslims, the king of the prophets and the saints of Islam, the king of mankind and the king of all nations, the king of the creation of God Almighty the Creator, and the beloved of God Almighty. Most glorious is the Arab Prophet, dressed by absolute glory by God Almighty, the Most Glorious.

You guys keep praising him, but his report card and those of his followers say the exact opposite.

To be a good "Muslim" one has to be able to be in a constant state of denial and irrational illogical thought.

You guys keep praising him, but his report card and those of his followers say the exact opposite.

To be a good "Muslim" one has to be able to be in a constant state of denial and irrational illogical thought.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) quoting the poet Labid, said that everything except Allah (God) is vain. Do you know any one in this planet who follows him ? No. So why do you cowardly call them his followers, when they are not ?

Everyone who knows Muhammad, including you, is crazy in love about him. That's how great the man is, peace be upon him and his family.

To be a good Muslim, one has to be overflowing with love of Allah Almighty (God Almighty) in his breast, and when that happens, everything else is vain. That is utmost logic. Something else would be absolute denial, and irrational and you name it.

God Almighty loves endlessly Muhammad. Whoso really loves God loves Muhammad, and loves Muhammad even more than himself.

Forum List

Back