Texas Senate approves bills requiring 10 Commandments in K-12 classrooms, Bible time in school

Yeah, well we all know that "bearing false witness" is a cornerstone of the leftist religion.

They lie about as often as they breathe.

I know Democrats who are honest. And I know Democrats who work hard, honor their parents and are excellent parents. Some things aren't universal, but Californians can get caught up in a trap if they get too influenced by the tenets of the theater. To make people get into a story, the bad guy pushes over someone in a wheelchair. 100% of the viewers hate the guy, and he continues to harrass the good guys who show others respect. People get caught up in whatever the script provides, and a happy ending always favors the good guys who were bullied by the bad. The bad guys lose their jobs? People cheer out loud. It's just human, but to turn theater into must dos for politics and you can see your tax money leaving on a jet plane to a war on the other side of the earth that is none of our business unless the politicians make it our business. In a third world country, people are punished who speak out against misspent tax money. Oh, wait. We just became a third world country when Joe Biden gets on the bully pulpit and says all who voted for his political opponent in the last election are "fascists," and to drive home his point, he punishes states that didn't give him a single elector in the last election that was won based on shennanigans against the voters at 3 am.

How are Christians being persecuted in modern day America?
Through the banks. The Democrats are going crazy to try to stop payment on checks of Republicans who speak against their athiestic communist sympathizers in the MSM, and get their pals in Wal Mart, Home Depot, and Tractor Supply, who merely refuse your checks, hand you a phone number to call if you want to know why your check was turned down (even though you have never written a hot check in your entire life), and a broken english speaking person tells you the reason is that "It's something really, really bad," and that's all they will say, not what you did to deserve not to be able to use your own good check at their damn store.) In my case, I enriched mom and pop stores after that. If the Democrats keep that shit up, they won't be getting as much political money from their megagiant stores when they go bankrupt from losing a lot of good customers because they hate the Alinsky-pushing mob of liberals who worship at the doorstep of deep state goddess Hillary Rodham Clinton, whose essay on the Alinsky model of destroying a country and turning it into a Communist Hellhole step by step. Letting the Democrats get away with that kind of slanderous punitive measure is against the Constitution that is supposed to protect the common person and save them from oligarchy or monarchical rule. The Democrats have ended privacy for Republicans while taking our hard-earned tax money for their pleasurable spending sprees with no way to stop them. They own the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, and on election years, they take our tax money that should have gone to foreign aid, and give it to compromised precinct chairmen for favorable election outcomes for Democrats. They use omerta which may account for the multiple suicides gungho Alinsky-proponents in the Democrat Party might order if they have enough Capitol cops and jurists to enforce their wishes. With an Alzheimer's president who is completely dependent on the Deep Staters, free speech is punished and the Constitution is becoming a memory instead of the way of life in America.

Last edited:
Through the banks. The Democrats are going crazy to try to stop payment on checks of Republicans who speak against their athiestic communist sympathizers in the MSM, and get their pals in Wal Mart, Home Depot, and Tractor Supply, who merely refuse your checks, hand you a phone number to call if you want to know why your check was turned down (even though you have never written a hot check in your entire life, and a broken english speaking person tells you the reason is that "It's something really, really bad," and that's all they will say, not what you did to deserve not to be able to use your own good check at their damn store.) In my case, I enriched mom and pop stores after that. If the Democrats keep that shit up, they won't be getting as much political money from their megagiant stores when they go bankrupt from losing a lot of good customers because they hate the Alinsky-pushing mob of liberals who worship at the doorstep of deep state goddess Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I have heard this crazy crap somewhere else recently. Walmart cannot find enough cashiers to ring up their profits, but you think the Dems hired dems to work at Walmart and deny your checks just cause they are mean? Come on man, stop the crazy.

I have heard this crazy crap somewhere else recently. Walmart cannot find enough cashiers to ring up their profits, but you think the Dems hired dems to work at Walmart and deny your checks just cause they are mean? Come on man, stop the crazy.
I never had a returned check when I got my check turned down shortly following a horrific series of people hacking my bank account that my bank first notified me before allowing them to expropriate the balance of my social security money as a senior who worked all her lifetime and paid into. I have no idea how they got my information, but I got the bank not to accept any suspicious attempts to drain my assets. It was criminal, not meanness. IOW they wanted to relieve me of my life's savings which are very average, and not that of a millionaire. Whoever hacked me is responsible, and I know who had a motivation: people who consider conservatives "fascists" even when they know that is far from the truth as one can get. Nancy Pelosi caught on quickly when she had her pal Maxine Waters said they were going to get rid of cash in America and go digital. Duh! That's where they can get after the money and get their compromised DOJ to rule against Republicans for political points, pay raises, Soros Cash, etc. The Deep State are secretivwe criminals against innocent people who do not worship their satanism against Republican, and they do it with undeserved power. If you Democrats who thought it was important to have Constitutional human rights in America think that will never end are mistaken. It's already here, and you are next if you are protected now by supporting the Biden Crime Family. Extortion is a criminal act, and Joe Biden was caught on someone's cell phone bragging his butt off by demanding and getting one billion dollars from the Ukraine in less than 6 hours. He let them know he would end their foreign aid package using his influence as the VPOTUS. That is a direct hit against the Constitution's clause that disallows government employees to take gifts and money from Foreign governments. Biden's stuff didn't end when his term of office as VPOTUS ended. He now opened the border his first day in office, and guess what rich guys prospred when he wink wink opened the southern border to the wealthiest drug cartel that pays no taxes to anybody and do not disclose the wealth they have which likely puts the world's richest man in a lower echelon than tax-free drug dealing and human trafficking in little girls' and little boys' lost childhoods to pedophiles.

I never had a returned check when I got my check turned down shortly following a horrific series of people hacking my bank account that my bank first notified me before allowing them to expropriate the balance of my social security money as a senior who worked all her lifetime and paid into. I have no idea how they got my information, but I got the bank not to accept any suspicious attempts to drain my assets. It was criminal, not meanness. IOW they wanted to relieve me of my life's savings which are very average, and not that of a millionaire. Whoever hacked me is responsible, and I know who had a motivation: people who consider conservatives "fascists" even when they know that is far from the truth as one can get. Nancy Pelosi caught on quickly when she had her pal Maxine Waters said they were going to get rid of cash in America and go digital. Duh! That's where they can get after the money and get their compromised DOJ to rule against Republicans for political points, pay raises, Soros Cash, etc. The Deep State are secretivwe criminals against innocent people who do not worship their satanism against Republican, and they do it with undeserved power. If you Democrats who thought it was important to have Constitutional human rights in America think that will never end are mistaken. It's already here, and you are next if you are protected now by supporting the Biden Crime Family. Extortion is a criminal act, and Joe Biden was caught on someone's cell phone bragging his butt off by demanding and getting one billion dollars from the Ukraine in less than 6 hours. He let them know he would end their foreign aid package using his influence as the VPOTUS. That is a direct hit against the Constitution's clause that disallows government employees to take gifts and money from Foreign governments. Biden's stuff didn't end when his term of office as VPOTUS ended. He now opened the border his first day in office, and guess what rich guys prospred when he wink wink opened the southern border to the wealthiest drug cartel that pays no taxes to anybody and do not disclose the wealth they have which likely puts the world's richest man in a lower echelon than tax-free drug dealing and human trafficking in little girls' and little boys' lost childhoods to pedophiles.
What an insane rant

She was wordy and unclrear but she is basically correct.
You're Cult does not serve you well.

Forum List

Back