2010 STATE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM: Texas

Bullshit. People can't have it both ways. You can't say, "I'm a right winger but I vote liberal"? Does that make any sense? Besides, you know it's not true.

If you say you are a right winger, then you vote right. They can go ahead and "criticize" all they want, but if they identify as a "right winger", then they will certainly vote right. Nothing else make sense.

I vote liberal because I'm a liberal. I'm proud to be a liberal. I believe in equal rights for ALL Americans. I believe if you are born here, you are a citizen. I believe in science. I don't believe in "mysticism" or the "occult". I believe that women have rights over their own bodies and not government and certainly not me. I believe in education. I believe the best way to help the poor and the middle class is through education. I believe GI's should have free college. I believe in the draft for ALL Americans.
BULLSHIT

you dont believe in half that stuff
you show it in your every post

Who knows or cares what you believe? You never post a link to anything.
dipshit, i dont need to post a link for me to have an OPINION

:eusa_eh:

So let me get this straight..

I keep saying I support Gay rights here in America, and you keep complaining the right never does, and once someone does, you're gonna tell me I can't?

ummm... ok? :eusa_eh:

i tell you guys... you are wasting your time......the Ringling Bros. and Dean Circus Big Top has been pitched.....your under it rather you like it or not.....

Don't you get that? And dude, you're making us liberals look bad.

THANK YOU.....finally a liberal who has enough balls to tell this one sided hack this little tidbit.....outside of Ez Silky your the only Left Leaner here who has said this to this demented Dick.....thank you again.....

I think it's a pretty even split, actually.

Few on the left paint with as broad a brush as rdean as well.

thats true......its just refreshing to see a Liberal point out his Bullshit.....it gets kinda old.....but he wont give a shit anyway.....because to him, he is right and your wrong.....and thats all that matters to that one....

thats true......its just refreshing to see a Liberal point out his Bullshit.....it gets kinda old.....but he wont give a shit anyway.....because to him, he is right and your wrong.....and thats all that matters to that one....
well, rdean will write off silky and thedoc as rightwing neocons

:eusa_whistle:

Bullshit. People can't have it both ways. You can't say, "I'm a right winger but I vote liberal"? Does that make any sense? Besides, you know it's not true.

If you say you are a right winger, then you vote right. They can go ahead and "criticize" all they want, but if they identify as a "right winger", then they will certainly vote right. Nothing else make sense.

I vote liberal because I'm a liberal. I'm proud to be a liberal. I believe in equal rights for ALL Americans. I believe if you are born here, you are a citizen. I believe in science. I don't believe in "mysticism" or the "occult". I believe that women have rights over their own bodies and not government and certainly not me. I believe in education. I believe the best way to help the poor and the middle class is through education. I believe GI's should have free college. I believe in the draft for ALL Americans.
your an ass Dean.....most reasonable people can be liberal on some topics and Conservative on others.....you talk about how the Republican party always votes in lockstep and shows no diversity.....look at your ass....your telling us that you vote lockstep with other Liberals...."BECAUSE im a Liberal"....where the fuck is your diversity?......this is why i say people like you Dean are dangerous to this Country.....YOU cant think for yourself.....and you just verified it with the shit you posted.....THANK YOU for once again proving what i say about you is the truth....

if you dont think like Dean....your obviously NOT a Liberal to him.....Dean revealed a lot about himself in the post where he stated "i vote liberal,just because i am one and will vote the Liberal line rather im against it or not.....because its expected....i will not make up my mind for me and what is best for the Country State or Locality....whatever the Party says is what i will vote"......sounds kinda lockstep to me....and controlled....Nancy did her job with this one.....he gets to rub her feet next week....

if you dont think like Dean....your obviously NOT a Liberal to him.....Dean revealed a lot about himself in the post where he stated "i vote liberal,just because i am one and will vote the Liberal line rather im against it or not.....because its expected....i will not make up my mind for me and what is best for the Country State or Locality....whatever the Party says is what i will vote"......sounds kinda lockstep to me....and controlled....Nancy did her job with this one.....he gets to rub her feet next week....

I missed the post where I said that. Could you put a link to it?

fortunately, few on the right paint with as broad a brush as rdean

I don't need to "paint" the right. Just look at their party platform state by state. I think they painted their own picture and it's crystal clear.

None of you guys bother to go look up the party platform? You support it but don't bother looking any of it up?

You don't see that as, well, "stupid"?

I don't need to "paint" the right. Just look at their party platform state by state. I think they painted their own picture and it's crystal clear.

None of you guys bother to go look up the party platform? You support it but don't bother looking any of it up?

dipshit
not one of your links to party platforms said what you claimed
did you even bother to actually READ THEM
cause i did'
and you are a fucking liar if you think they did

I missed the post where I said that. Could you put a link to it?

post 55 sums you up nicely.....its funny how you claim EVERYONE on your right votes lockstep with the "party".....but of course you dont vote lockstep with the left.....YET every thing you post is just what ALL your FAR Left buddies agree on....you said it yourself Dean....if your a righty you vote with the right....and then said you are a proud Liberal and vote with the left.....no one can apparently think for themselves and vote liberal or conservative on a certain issue.....its all left or right to you.....well guess what Dean-o....YOUR WRONG.....

hey dumbass.....most people dont give a shit about the "party".....both parties suck...only the HACKS care about party.....know any?.....

WOW! I'm sorry, but that Texan Republican Platform is just scary to me!

Look at the mission statement and the platform via a link, that Maine Republicans support.

Maine Republicans are united in our guiding principles. Our strength lies in knowing that Republican ideals will maintain our country as the strongest nation on Earth. Our tenets include respect for the U.S. constitution, personal responsibility and accountability, peace and prosperity through strength, and limiting federal and state government power to only those functions they can administer better than the private sector can.

Republicans believe in less government, lower taxes and a responsible fiscal policy that is able to protect our neediest citizens, maintain the Maine quality of life and balances jobs and the economic growth with responsible environmental practices.

The mission of the Maine Republican Party is to help Republican candidates win elected office from the school board to the White House to ensure that our children and their children continue to live in a state and a nation of opportunity.

Mission and Platform

I could support their mission, in a heartbeat, with few exceptions....but NOT the mission of the Texas Republican Platform.

I guess the platform depends on what is important to ones State, and NOT all lockstep.

Look at the mission statement and the platform via a link, that Maine Republicans support.

Maine Republicans are united in our guiding principles. Our strength lies in knowing that Republican ideals will maintain our country as the strongest nation on Earth. Our tenets include respect for the U.S. constitution, personal responsibility and accountability, peace and prosperity through strength, and limiting federal and state government power to only those functions they can administer better than the private sector can.

Republicans believe in less government, lower taxes and a responsible fiscal policy that is able to protect our neediest citizens, maintain the Maine quality of life and balances jobs and the economic growth with responsible environmental practices.

The mission of the Maine Republican Party is to help Republican candidates win elected office from the school board to the White House to ensure that our children and their children continue to live in a state and a nation of opportunity.

Mission and Platform

I could support their mission, in a heartbeat, with few exceptions....but NOT the mission of the Texas Republican Platform.

I guess the platform depends on what is important to ones State, and NOT all lockstep.
but to rdean thats bad stuff there

Mission and Platform

I think the GOP can be loosely divided into three camps. The "RINOS" (like what's quoted in your post), the theocrats, and the Goldwater conservatives. The Tea Party is made up of the last two groups. And based on the TP-approved candidates coming up, I think the balance of power in the movement has become less Goldwater and more Palin. Which sucks, imo.

Last edited:

Mission and Platform

I think the GOP can be loosely divided into three camps. The "RINOS" (like what's quoted in your post), the theocrats, and the Goldwater conservatives. The Tea Party is made up of the last two groups. And based on the TP-approved candidates coming up, I think the balance of power in the movement has become less Goldwater and more Palin. Which sucks, imo.
what the hell is RINO about that?

less government, lower taxes, and fiscal responsibility

thats what the tea party is all about

what the hell is RINO about that?

less government, lower taxes, and fiscal responsibility

thats what the tea party is all about

Rhinos come from either Africa or New England. :eusa_angel:

I put it in quotes because I don't agree with the pejorative. It reeks of "no true Scotsman". But it seems that any moderate Republican is called a RINO, and most moderate Congressional Republicans come from NE. Olympia Snowe. Scott Brown. That Castle dude. It was deductive reasoning on my part that the Maine GOP would be rhinos even though I don't know their whole platform.

Forum List

Back