Double standard on Supreme Court reporting

As soon as I heard them attack Thomas for what they did I instantly knew there was a double standard like this with the liberal justices that no one was mentioning.

But that is how the game is played.

So the lib forgets to list some consulting fees=Lavish vacations all over the world for decades. Same thing, I get it.

It would seem we have a double standard in reports of what should and shouldn't be reported, the left is up in arms about Thomad while ignoring this. Nothing like hypocrisy at work,

Perhaps the difference is both of them corrected their disclosures even before it was noticed they were wrong, unlike Thomas who goes back and forth between the "ignorance of the law" excuse and "I do not have to if I do not want to" claim

Perhaps the difference is both of them corrected their disclosures even before it was noticed they were wrong, unlike Thomas who goes back and forth between the "ignorance of the law" excuse and "I do not have to if I do not want to" claim
Nonsense.

It would seem we have a double standard in reports of what should and shouldn't be reported, the left is up in arms about Thomad while ignoring this. Nothing like hypocrisy at work,

Is the SC hearing any medical malpractice cases that Jackson's husband is consulting on? Has Justice Jackson failed to recuse herself on such cases?

Judge Thomas took millions of dollars in gifts from a man who regularly has cases before the SC. He refused to recuse himself from cases his wife was involved in.

And last but certainly not least, the guy who wrote that article is works for Clarence Thomas. From your link::
  • “The double standard toward conservatives reeks,” Mark Paoletta, a Schaerr-Jaffe law firm partner who worked on Thomas’ confirmation as a lawyer in the White House Counsel’s office, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

• “The double standard toward conservatives reeks,” Mark Paoletta, a Schaerr-Jaffe law firm partner who worked on Thomas’ confirmation as a lawyer in the White House Counsel’s office, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Is the SC hearing any medical malpractice cases that Jackson's husband is consulting on? Has Justice Jackson failed to recuse herself on such cases?

Judge Thomas took millions of dollars in gifts from a man who regularly has cases before the SC. He refused to recuse himself from cases his wife was involved in.

And last but certainly not least, the guy who wrote that article is works for Clarence Thomas. From your link::

Name the cases that were before the Supreme Court that were related to this man.

Name the cases that were before the Supreme Court that were related to this man.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

That’s a nice double standard you’ve got going on there. It would be a shame if somebody blew it out of the water.

I love how you willingly and enthusiastically attack the Bidens for corruption without a shred of evidence, but refuse to accept the admission of corruption Thomas made.

That’s a nice double standard you’ve got going on there. It would be a shame if somebody blew it out of the water.

I love how you willingly and enthusiastically attack the Bidens for the corruption, without a shred of evidence, but refuse by to accept the evidence that any conservative is corrupt.
Yes, like all the video of Jan 6, they just deny it happened. No real evidence against Joe Biden but they are all convinced. They believe what they want to believe and reject the rest.

I love how you willingly and enthusiastically attack the Bidens for corruption without a shred of evidence, but refuse to accept the admission of corruption Thomas made.
so, no cases, you lied.

so, no cases, you lied.

And then they post something stupid like this. I’d like to thank you so much for proving my point completely.

You know who calls people liars on a regular basis? People who lie. I don’t call people liars. I simply prove they’re lying.

We prove republican corruption and lies every single day and you call us liars. This is why we called YOU, gullible fools.

And then they post something stupid like this. I’d like to thank you so much for proving my point completely.

You know who calls people liars on a regular basis? People who lie. I don’t call people liars. I simply prove they’re lying.

We prove republican corruption and lies every single day and you call us liars. This is why we called YOU, gullible fools.
and yet you made a claim and can not at all support it, you either are stupid or a liar you pick.

and yet you made a claim and can not at all support it, you either are stupid or a liar you pick.

That’s completely false. I can most definitely support the claim, and I can support it with Clarence Thomas’ own words. Can I provide you with a specific list of the cases involved? Probably if I go looking for it.

But it is not my job to prove to you that Thomas is corrupt. It’s up to YOU to determine whether YOUR appointed officials are competent and honest.

Instead of looking into the story further, you immediately issue a blanket denial without so much as a fact check.

There was a huge corruption story in Canada involving Justin Trudeau, and SNC Lavalan, the largest Construction Company in Quebec. Two cabinet ministers, resigned, citing Trudeau’s refusal to harshly sanction SNC for criminal corruption. It was front page headlines for months because the Liberal Party donors are immune from prosecution. And it was one of the factors which cost Justin Trudeau a second majority.

When I looked into what actually happened, SNC had been convicted of bribery on a project built in some Middle Eastern country in 2007, when the Conservatives were in power - 8 years before Trudeau was elected. Both the management and the Board from 2007 were long gone, and SNC is the largest employer in Quebec.

But if all those people are gone now, why should 6000 Quebecers lose their jobs because of something that happened 8 years ago in another country?

Canadian conservatives use French and English speaking peoples to divide. Canadians the way Republicans use “urban” and “rural” issues. Both Trudeau’s are hated because they’re French, the whiny minority with WAY too much power and who essentially control who runs the country.

All Canadians learned was that Justin Trudeau, the corrupt, let the largest Liberal donor in Quebec company get away with bribery.

When someone I supported was accused of bribery and corruption, I didn’t ask somebody on the internet to “prove it to me”. I went looking into the facts evidence myself and didn’t call those who make claims names.

Yes, he did it. Do I agree with his decision? Not entirely, but I understand it.

Before you jump to Justice Thomas’ defense, It behoves you to learn the facts and make your own decisions.

This is something that conservatives are really fucking weak on. Conservative media lies to you on a daily basis, and you don’t even fact check them.

They concoct conspiracy theories, based on half truths and conjecture, and you don’t fact check them on it. Liberals fact check everything. We trust no one.

The idea is that we won’t get fooled again.

That’s completely false. I can most definitely support the claim, and I can support it with Clarence Thomas’ own words. Can I provide you with a specific list of the cases involved? Probably if I go looking for it.

But it is not my job to prove to you that Thomas is corrupt. It’s up to YOU to determine whether YOUR appointed officials are competent and honest.

Instead of looking into the story further, you immediately issue a blanket denial without so much as a fact check.

There was a huge corruption story in Canada involving Justin Trudeau, and SNC Lavalan, the largest Construction Company in Quebec. Two cabinet ministers, resigned, citing Trudeau’s refusal to harshly sanction SNC for criminal corruption. It was front page headlines for months because the Liberal Party donors are immune from prosecution. And it was one of the factors which cost Justin Trudeau a second majority.

When I looked into what actually happened, SNC had been convicted of bribery on a project built in some Middle Eastern country in 2007, when the Conservatives were in power - 8 years before Trudeau was elected. Both the management and the Board from 2007 were long gone, and SNC is the largest employer in Quebec.

But if all those people are gone now, why should 6000 Quebecers lose their jobs because of something that happened 8 years ago in another country?

Canadian conservatives use French and English speaking peoples to divide. Canadians the way Republicans use “urban” and “rural” issues. Both Trudeau’s are hated because they’re French, the whiny minority with WAY too much power and who essentially control who runs the country.

All Canadians learned was that Justin Trudeau, the corrupt, let the largest Liberal donor in Quebec company get away with bribery.

When someone I supported was accused of bribery and corruption, I didn’t ask somebody on the internet to “prove it to me”. I went looking into the facts evidence myself and didn’t call those who make claims names.

Yes, he did it. Do I agree with his decision? Not entirely, but I understand it.

Before you jump to Justice Thomas’ defense, It behoves you to learn the facts and make your own decisions.

This is something that conservatives are really fucking weak on. Conservative media lies to you on a daily basis, and you don’t even fact check them.

They concoct conspiracy theories, based on half truths and conjecture, and you don’t fact check them on it. Liberals fact check everything. We trust no one.

The idea is that we won’t get fooled again.
LOL you make a specific claim and then say you wont back it up and we are to look for ourselves? Thats not how it works retard. You made a claim about a specific thing back it up or admit you are full of shit.

As soon as I heard them attack Thomas for what they did I instantly knew there was a double standard like this with the liberal justices that no one was mentioning.

But that is how the game is played.

As soon as Justice Thomas, Justice Roberts, and Justice Alito were caught red handed taking bribes from billionaires - all of whom had business before the SC, I knew that fools like you would say that getting an expensive gift from Oprah Winfrey, which Judge Brown Jackson disclosed, was the same thing.

Somehow the husband of one of the Justices having a $125,000 consulting contract, pales in comparison to Chief Justice Roberts’ wife, getting $10 million in consulting fees from law firms with cases before the court.

God forbid that any one of you gullible fools would ever say that anything that any Republucan ever did was immoral or illegal.

You’ve been selling this what about the corrupt Democrats for the past 30 years but you don’t come up with any evidence of this corruption. You just continue to let Republicans are off the hook because “Democrats do it too. They just don’t get caught.”

Democrats don’t do it too. If they did, they’d be arrested, and convicted just like Republicans have repeatedly been arrested and convicted over the years for committing the crimes they claim Democrats are doing.

Put up the evidence, bring the chargers or shut the fuck up.

Every accusation by a Republican is a confession.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back