Tenth Anniversary

It's easy to dismiss those families and survivors, because there was no government conspiracy.........I have no problem in dismissing them, while still fealing sorry for what they went through.

Ya' see, you conspiracy clowns just can't believe one can dismiss, without you clowns playing the, "but you must hatin' on the families and survivors" card.......It's a bunch of cowardly hogwash on your parts.

And, why in the fuck do you clowns keep shitting all over the memories of those who died, while at the same time shitting all over those who are serving, or have died while serving in the fight against the likes of those dirtbags who pulled off the attack?

You people are disgusting.

Look here dick wad. My family came to this country in 1656 and have fought and died in every major war and than some.

I don't know if you know it or not but we live in a democracy. If you don't know what that is than look it up. The fact is that the majority of Americans believes there are unanswered questions about 9/11. In a democracy majority rules.

The government works for us and not the other way around. We tell the government want to do and not visa versa. When a government goes agaisnt the wishes of it's citizens than it is no longer a democracy.

The families don't want your sympathy or your pity. They want justice of which they have been robbed of.
Good for your family, asshat........Not much different than mine.

Now, you loons have been investigating this shit for almost ten years, and can't up with Jack Shit in the way of proof.

A bunch of crazy, but definitely not stupid Jihadi fucks attacked us and left many of our fellow citizens dead........Those are the facts.......There was no conspiracy, other than the conspiracy of those Jihadi fucks who pulled off the attacks.

You loons need to find a new tree to bark up. Because you've got nothing but paranoid, delusional bullshit, PERIOD!

Your so-called experts are a bunch of damn opportunists who are making a buck off the ignorant who buy into their loony bullshit.

WTFU already!

Idiots!:cuckoo:

Your very signature shows you are an anti-America fuck. Go back to Russia since you love tyranny so much and have your fill.

Look here dick wad. My family came to this country in 1656 and have fought and died in every major war and than some.

I don't know if you know it or not but we live in a democracy. If you don't know what that is than look it up. The fact is that the majority of Americans believes there are unanswered questions about 9/11. In a democracy majority rules.

The government works for us and not the other way around. We tell the government want to do and not visa versa. When a government goes agaisnt the wishes of it's citizens than it is no longer a democracy.

The families don't want your sympathy or your pity. They want justice of which they have been robbed of.
Good for your family, asshat........Not much different than mine.

Now, you loons have been investigating this shit for almost ten years, and can't up with Jack Shit in the way of proof.

A bunch of crazy, but definitely not stupid Jihadi fucks attacked us and left many of our fellow citizens dead........Those are the facts.......There was no conspiracy, other than the conspiracy of those Jihadi fucks who pulled off the attacks.

You loons need to find a new tree to bark up. Because you've got nothing but paranoid, delusional bullshit, PERIOD!

Your so-called experts are a bunch of damn opportunists who are making a buck off the ignorant who buy into their loony bullshit.

WTFU already!

Idiots!:cuckoo:

Your very signature shows you are an anti-America fuck. Go back to Russia since you love tyranny so much and have your fill.

He discusses fools in his signature. Your inability to understand a word is amusing.

It's been tens years and we've all come to accept as fact the story of Muslim extremists pulling off the worst terrorist plot in history. These same "master minds" now can't even blow up their own underwear. Makes one wonder how they were able to be so "succesful" on 9-11.

If it smells like I'm talking conspiracy here, let me assure you, I AM!

Save you tin foil hat comments, I didn't come to this position easily. I have wound up here because it is the only way to explain the facts.

Oh, you think you know the facts? OK, let's start with this one. I stumbled upon it about a year and a half ago and have been researching it ever since. Question: How many office towers collapsed into their own footprint on 9-11? Answer: THREE!
More than 6 hours after the twin towers had collapsed, Building 7, a conventionally built steel frame forty seven story office tower collapsed completely in seconds into it's own footprint.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers. There was a moderate office fire of mysterious origin which firemen stopped fighting because somehow it was known that Building 7 would collapse.

This is the first time in the history of steel frame structures that one has completely collapsed into it's own footprint, except by controlled demolition. Even office towers which were completely involved in flames have not collapsed, only Building 7 which only had moderate fires on limited floors.

There is an orgnization called AE911 Truth, it is made up of over one thousand Registered Architechs and Engineers who have disputed the official story and are asking for a real investigation with subpoena power.

I won't try to convince those who refuse to see, I can't make you open your eyes. But if you have the courage of you conviction I suggest you Google 'Building 7' and watch the video of Building 7 collapsing. There are several views, take a look and see if you think this looks like the result of accident or careful planning.

After having researched this extensivley I can say without doubt that Building 7 was no accident, and by extension the Twin Towers destruction was not the result of a "Lucky Strike" by Al Queda.

So now we are supposed to believe without a shred of evidence that 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolition?....

A Conspiracy of biblical proportions and we haven't had one person in ten years time come forward to give an interview?

Can a few of you guys put your pointy heads together and explain to us how much explosive material,when and by who was it placed?...Give us something.

Instead these guys say,conspiracy,Haliburton,black ops,thermal nuclear thermite charges...

What a joke.Too bad it's at the expense of over 3,000 dead Americans and their families.

It's a shame actually.

you only want to believe that there isnt a shread of evidence that they were not brought down by controlled demolitons.

Like he said,if you refuse to read his link and keep your eyes closed, of course you are going to think that.:cuckoo:its a joke that you wont look at the evidence he posted.:lol: oh and my previous post before yours explains it all in detail why not one person involved in the planning has come forward.you might want to try and read it instead of reading what ONLY the official conspiracy theory apologists tell you.:lol:

Last edited:
A Conspiracy of biblical proportions and we haven't had one person in ten years time come forward to give an interview?

Can a few of you guys put your pointy heads together and explain to us how much explosive material,when and by who was it placed?...Give us something.

Don't hold your breath for a rational answer. I won't. My brother lost a lot of friends with Cantor Fitzgerald that day. Having some nut job tell me those people were killed because of a government conspiracy is pure madness.

On the Internet, we're all equal. Anyone with a keyboard can make a post. No requirements, no qualifications, no sanity check. Most of us correlate what we see every day in public with what we see here, on this forum and others like it. How many times do we see people talking about the 9/11 conspiracy in public? The JFK assassination? We don't. It's because the people who do either hide themselves or are already under medical treatment.

Sorry to rant, but my sister is Bi-Polar and she just did one of her "things" again, so I'm a bit frustrated. I love my sister and want to help her, but there is no law against being crazy. She can do as she pleases as long as she abides by the other laws. It's frustrating not being able to help her.

The 9/11 truth movement has provided expert testimony of some of the worlds top scientist, architects, explosive experts, eye witnesses, and even statements from U.S. Government officials.

I can't understand anyone discarding this information. Just what will it take exactly to for debunkers to believe? You have been presented with tons of evidence, yet you close your eyes.

Once again just exactly what would it take for any of you to believe?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw]9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 Anniversary DVD - YouTube[/ame]

The victims families have been calling for an investigation into 9/11 since it happened. We are told that we do the 3000 victims injustice by bringing this up, but I say that by ignoring the families of these victims it is the debunkers who are showing disrespect to the victims and not the other way around.

the troll ALSO ignores facts like you can go to the archives in washington DC and look through and find papers that when the House select committe on assassinations was winding down their investigation in the 70's,two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to to go with this investigation? and the HSCA of course did not pursue that lead since it pointed towards government involvement.

A senator that served on that committe resigned in disgust over it.then we have E HOWARD HUNT CIA operative who denied for years that he was in dallas that day,on his deathbed confession he BRAGGED to his son on a tape recorder that he WAS in dallas that day and the CIA was behind it.not only that,as you know,some of the 9/11 commission members themselves have said they were disgusted with the final conclusions the final report came out with.

the troll ignores that you dont hear any of these little details ever mentioned from the corporate owned media.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
there are many members that are fighter pilots,commercial air line pilots,several military crash investigators,no less than two former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board..NORAD directors

you are in complete denial...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the trolls always conviently ignore those little tidbit facts since they are so much in denial.:lol:

Last edited:
there are many members that are fighter pilots,commercial air line pilots,several military crash investigators,no less than two former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board..NORAD directors

the trolls always conviently ignore those little tidbit facts since they are so much in denial.:lol:

250 out of hundreds of thousands........... WOW you've got so many............

:lol::lol::lol:

There are over 100,000 professional pilots in our nation, many of them prior military. My experience is that most of them understand not only how our government works, but why this "conspiracy" could not be sustained. Americans in high levels of government plotting to murder other Americans would be leaked by someone since it is too big a conspiracy to contain for long.

Dude you need to take a political science class.The government keeps secrets from the citizens of our country as a matter of routine.we dont know half of what goes in washington and around the world.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the population.for instance,back in the early 50's, the CIA was running a secret covert operation in indonisa that involved THOUSANDS of military/CIA men.THAT was kept a secret from americans for over 40 years till some independent experts went to the national archives in washington in the 90's and found the docummation on it.thats just ONE example.These people in high power only pick the most evil corrupt people they know will keep it a secret.also do you REALLY think someone is going to talk and spill the beans when they know they will end up dying as a mysterious dead body when they are going to be well paid?:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Look at all the people who died in mysterious deaths who came forward and gave a version of events about the kennedy assassination who all died in strange mysterious deaths after that.other witnesses that were there that day kept quiet over the decades because of all those people dying in mysterious deaths.these pilots have said they knew the official story was B.S because THEY could not do all these impossible maneuvers the government ALLEDGES these pilots did.the traffic controller when she saw on the rader the maneuvers the airliner was doing,she thought for sure it was a military fighter doing that because she knew no jet airliner can pull off those impossible moves.lol. then we have the government destroying and removing evidence and NOBODY gets fired or loses their job.only a MORON would not put two and two together these people got off easy street and rewarded for their incompetence instead of being reprimended for committing a crime like that.go to a crime scene and remove evidence.you know as well as I do the next call you will make will be from a prison cell,get with the program dude.

The official story of flight 77 tells us that it was traveling at 530 MPH as it made a 330-degree turn before slamming into the pentagon. Every airline pilot we have spoken with has stated that at that speed, the plane would have pulled approximately 5 G’s and torn itself apart. Physics, photos and common sense again ignored by PM.

The editors of PM (including James Meigs who will not return our phone calls), by ignoring or avoiding the key pieces of evidence, have exposed themselves as participants in the continued cover-up of the events of 911. If they truly were the journalists they purport themselves to be, they would have included the key pieces of evidence and dealt with them honestly and openly. Even a small army of experts cannot provide acceptable answers if they are not asked the right questions, nor provided vital pieces of information.

As long as these issues continue to be avoided by the mainstream media, they will continue to kindle and rekindle the growing controversies surrounding 911. These screaming questions will not go away, and neither will those asking them. Our numbers are growing internationally and are increasing faster than the powers that be care to admit. Time is not on their side and it is their move.

Great post. It's funny when I watch a debate like this and someone runs away form the topic.

yeah it made me laugh hysterically hard as well how all the trolls like him all ran away from this post since they knew they could not counter it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude you need to take a political science class.The government keeps secrets from the citizens of our country as a matter of routine.we dont know half of what goes in washington and around the world.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the population.for instance,back in the early 50's, the CIA was running a secret covert operation in indonisa that involved THOUSANDS of military/CIA men.THAT was kept a secret from americans for over 40 years till some independent experts went to the national archives in washington in the 90's and found the docummation on it.thats just ONE example.These people in high power only pick the most evil corrupt people they know will keep it a secret.also do you REALLY think someone is going to talk and spill the beans when they know they will end up dying as a mysterious dead body when they are going to be well paid?:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Look at all the people who died in mysterious deaths who came forward and gave a version of events about the kennedy assassination who all died in strange mysterious deaths after that.other witnesses that were there that day kept quiet over the decades because of all those people dying in mysterious deaths.these pilots have said they knew the official story was B.S because THEY could not do all these impossible maneuvers the government ALLEDGES these pilots did.the traffic controller when she saw on the rader the maneuvers the airliner was doing,she thought for sure it was a military fighter doing that because she knew no jet airliner can pull off those impossible moves.lol. then we have the government destroying and removing evidence and NOBODY gets fired or loses their job.only a MORON would not put two and two together these people got off easy street and rewarded for their incompetence instead of being reprimended for committing a crime like that.go to a crime scene and remove evidence.you know as well as I do the next call you will make will be from a prison cell,get with the program dude.

The official story of flight 77 tells us that it was traveling at 530 MPH as it made a 330-degree turn before slamming into the pentagon. Every airline pilot we have spoken with has stated that at that speed, the plane would have pulled approximately 5 G’s and torn itself apart. Physics, photos and common sense again ignored by PM.

The editors of PM (including James Meigs who will not return our phone calls), by ignoring or avoiding the key pieces of evidence, have exposed themselves as participants in the continued cover-up of the events of 911. If they truly were the journalists they purport themselves to be, they would have included the key pieces of evidence and dealt with them honestly and openly. Even a small army of experts cannot provide acceptable answers if they are not asked the right questions, nor provided vital pieces of information.

As long as these issues continue to be avoided by the mainstream media, they will continue to kindle and rekindle the growing controversies surrounding 911. These screaming questions will not go away, and neither will those asking them. Our numbers are growing internationally and are increasing faster than the powers that be care to admit. Time is not on their side and it is their move.

Great post. It's funny when I watch a debate like this and someone runs away form the topic.

yeah it made me laugh hysterically hard as well how all the trolls like him all ran away from this post since they knew they could not counter it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ran away?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Noooooooooo, it's called ignoring the same stupid shit put out by paranoid and delusional whackjobs.

Christ man, get back to your bong and playstation.....Or better yet, put down the bong and joystick, look deeply within, and try to understand why you can't let laid.

Ran away?

Noooooooooo, it's called ignoring the same stupid shit put out by paranoid and delusional whackjobs.

Christ man, get back to your bong and playstation.....Or better yet, put down the bong and joystick, look deeply within, and try to understand why you can't let laid.

I see so your explanation for the collapse of wtc 7 is video games and bongs ?
and your little imaginings of others sex lives or lack there of ?...wow is that ever stupid

so can you provide a link to say that thousands of pilots have stated they believe the official story or have even examined the evidence ? furthermore how many living former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board do you think exist in the country at this time ?

Still waiting for that proof that 9 of the Hijackers have been found and identified.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why the liberal MSM wouldn't be all over it, seeing as though they would love to have such an explosive charge to hang around Bush's neck.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why those 9 haven't come forward to clear their names.

Can even one of you conspiracy buffs provide proof of these 9 that doesn't come from some loony troofer, or extremist site?

Last edited:

Ran away?

Translation-yeah I wont address that post either because I know i cant cause i will look like the retard i am so I can only make moronic posts like these since the truth scares me.so I make this post and run off like the chickenshit coward i am.

so can you provide a link to say that thousands of pilots have stated they believe the official story or have even examined the evidence ? furthermore how many living former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board do you think exist in the country at this time ?

of course he cant.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ran away?

Translation-yeah I wont address that post either because I know i cant cause i will look like the retard i am so I can only make moronic posts like these since the truth scares me.so I make this post and run off like the chickenshit coward i am.
Why would anyone address the same insane BS you nutters post in every one of your nutter threads?

LMAO!

And why do you nutters refuse to address the 9 hijacker claim?

What's the matter, you can't provide evidence that doesn't come from your fellow nutters pushing this bogus conspiracy theory?

Yeah, that's what I thought.:eusa_whistle:

Welcome to the big lie.
Turn on the B00B tube. It's surrounds you.

the best name for it is THE IDIOT BOX.:lol: Idiots like wicked and the other OCTA'S worship it to no end.:lol::lol::lol:
Still avoiding the 9 hijacker claim, I see.

LMAO!

The number was 7, my bad.

And here it is:

At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive

This was the first account of two of these men from the BBC:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Welcome to the big lie.
Turn on the B00B tube. It's surrounds you.

the best name for it is THE IDIOT BOX.:lol: Idiots like wicked and the other OCTA'S worship it to no end.:lol::lol::lol:
Still avoiding the 9 hijacker claim, I see.

LMAO!

Of course, yet want us to show a list of pilots who aren't crazy..............

Why would an ordinary every day run of the mill pilot come out and make a statement saying that they agree with the official investigations? If they disagreed they might join your group. But then again maybe not, as they may then be seen to be unfit to fly.......

Forum List

Back