Tenth Anniversary

Don't hold your breath for a rational answer. I won't. My brother lost a lot of friends with Cantor Fitzgerald that day. Having some nut job tell me those people were killed because of a government conspiracy is pure madness.

On the Internet, we're all equal. Anyone with a keyboard can make a post. No requirements, no qualifications, no sanity check. Most of us correlate what we see every day in public with what we see here, on this forum and others like it. How many times do we see people talking about the 9/11 conspiracy in public? The JFK assassination? We don't. It's because the people who do either hide themselves or are already under medical treatment.

Sorry to rant, but my sister is Bi-Polar and she just did one of her "things" again, so I'm a bit frustrated. I love my sister and want to help her, but there is no law against being crazy. She can do as she pleases as long as she abides by the other laws. It's frustrating not being able to help her.

The 9/11 truth movement has provided expert testimony of some of the worlds top scientist, architects, explosive experts, eye witnesses, and even statements from U.S. Government officials.

I can't understand anyone discarding this information. Just what will it take exactly to for debunkers to believe? You have been presented with tons of evidence, yet you close your eyes.

Once again just exactly what would it take for any of you to believe?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw]9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 Anniversary DVD - YouTube[/ame]

The victims families have been calling for an investigation into 9/11 since it happened. We are told that we do the 3000 victims injustice by bringing this up, but I say that by ignoring the families of these victims it is the debunkers who are showing disrespect to the victims and not the other way around.

Gee you are beginning to sound just like someone else we know.

Building 7 did not fall at free fall speed. A part of the building did for roughly 2 seconds. And that part was the facade that didn't move at all until about 7 seconds after the east penthouse collapsed into the interior of the building. Now ask yourself, what was going on during those 7 seconds? There were no recorded explosions, so what happened?

according to NIST the entire inner structure collapsed silently in only secs and without disturbance to the facade caused by the failure of a single column, due to fire,and then the facade collapsed in a matter of seconds

is that what you think happened ?

Last edited:
It's been tens years and we've all come to accept as fact the story of Muslim extremists pulling off the worst terrorist plot in history. These same "master minds" now can't even blow up their own underwear. Makes one wonder how they were able to be so "succesful" on 9-11.

If it smells like I'm talking conspiracy here, let me assure you, I AM!

Save you tin foil hat comments, I didn't come to this position easily. I have wound up here because it is the only way to explain the facts.

Oh, you think you know the facts? OK, let's start with this one. I stumbled upon it about a year and a half ago and have been researching it ever since. Question: How many office towers collapsed into their own footprint on 9-11? Answer: THREE!
More than 6 hours after the twin towers had collapsed, Building 7, a conventionally built steel frame forty seven story office tower collapsed completely in seconds into it's own footprint.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers. There was a moderate office fire of mysterious origin which firemen stopped fighting because somehow it was known that Building 7 would collapse.

This is the first time in the history of steel frame structures that one has completely collapsed into it's own footprint, except by controlled demolition. Even office towers which were completely involved in flames have not collapsed, only Building 7 which only had moderate fires on limited floors.

There is an orgnization called AE911 Truth, it is made up of over one thousand Registered Architechs and Engineers who have disputed the official story and are asking for a real investigation with subpoena power.

I won't try to convince those who refuse to see, I can't make you open your eyes. But if you have the courage of you conviction I suggest you Google 'Building 7' and watch the video of Building 7 collapsing. There are several views, take a look and see if you think this looks like the result of accident or careful planning.

After having researched this extensivley I can say without doubt that Building 7 was no accident, and by extension the Twin Towers destruction was not the result of a "Lucky Strike" by Al Queda.
Just one question for ya', slapdick:

Are you a Ron Paul supporter?

Just curious.:eusa_whistle:

Don't hold your breath for a rational answer. I won't. My brother lost a lot of friends with Cantor Fitzgerald that day. Having some nut job tell me those people were killed because of a government conspiracy is pure madness.

On the Internet, we're all equal. Anyone with a keyboard can make a post. No requirements, no qualifications, no sanity check. Most of us correlate what we see every day in public with what we see here, on this forum and others like it. How many times do we see people talking about the 9/11 conspiracy in public? The JFK assassination? We don't. It's because the people who do either hide themselves or are already under medical treatment.

Sorry to rant, but my sister is Bi-Polar and she just did one of her "things" again, so I'm a bit frustrated. I love my sister and want to help her, but there is no law against being crazy. She can do as she pleases as long as she abides by the other laws. It's frustrating not being able to help her.

The 9/11 truth movement has provided expert testimony of some of the worlds top scientist, architects, explosive experts, eye witnesses, and even statements from U.S. Government officials.

I can't understand anyone discarding this information. Just what will it take exactly to for debunkers to believe? You have been presented with tons of evidence, yet you close your eyes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw]9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 Anniversary DVD - YouTube[/ame]

The victims families have been calling for an investigation into 9/11 since it happened. We are told that we do the 3000 victims injustice by bringing this up, but I say that by ignoring the families of these victims it is the debunkers who are showing disrespect to the victims and not the other way around.

I've tried pity, ridicule is more fun..............

True, but it's not only unsportsmanlike to make fun if the mentally ill, it's a bit unChristian.

so what are saying is you are mentally ill and that's why you cant address the facts of wtc 7...so we should not make fun of you ?
Here's the facts:

2 big buildings fall down and go boom right next to it. Pieces of big building fall down and go boom on little building. little building catches on fire. Little building falls down and goes boom.

There ya' have it......Those are the facts.

You're welcome!

Building 7 did not fall at free fall speed. A part of the building did for roughly 2 seconds. And that part was the facade that didn't move at all until about 7 seconds after the east penthouse collapsed into the interior of the building. Now ask yourself, what was going on during those 7 seconds? There were no recorded explosions, so what happened?

Will you ignore this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4](MUST SEE 2011) NEW 9/11 DEMOLITION EVIDENCE, RARE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS - YouTube[/ame]

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 Anniversary DVD - YouTube

Will you ignore this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4](MUST SEE 2011) NEW 9/11 DEMOLITION EVIDENCE, RARE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS - YouTube[/ame]

Let's hear some more from the hero of your second video, Richard Gage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw]AE911TRUTH PLAYSCHOOL WITH RICHARD GAGE. - YouTube[/ame]

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 Anniversary DVD - YouTube

Will you ignore this:

Same ole movies that yes i have seen before. Your own supposed demolitions expert tells you why it wasn't a controlled demolition. You have to remove the elevator cars. You have to weaken the building.... This is one of your experts telling you these things.... It simply didn't happen...............

Will you ignore this:

Same ole movies that yes i have seen before. Your own supposed demolitions expert tells you why it wasn't a controlled demolition. You have to remove the elevator cars. You have to weaken the building.... This is one of your experts telling you these things.... It simply didn't happen...............

Will you ignore this:

Absolutely will ignore it.....It's been posted hundreds of times up here by your fellow loons.

Besides, we've pretty much learned to ignore the, "9/11 was a governent conspiracy so, give me my legal dope and hookers. Let Iran nuke Israel, and Ron Paul is the man" crowd.

Last edited:

Will you ignore this:

Two questions for you.

1. Do you believe in the sanctity of life?

2. How do you dismiss the families and survivors of 9/11 who are calling for a new investigation?

What the heck, it's been a while since I posted this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]Important Message from 9/11 Truth! - YouTube[/ame]

Two questions for you.

2. How do you dismiss the families and survivors of 9/11 who are calling for a new investigation?

And I ask you, who is to be trusted to do this "new" investigation? And what happens when nothing new is proven? Do we have another investigation and another and another until we get the results you want?

What questions do these families and survivors have that have not been answered? I keep hearing this new investigation, Why? Be specific.

Two questions for you.

It's easy to dismiss those families and survivors, because there was no government conspiracy.........I have no problem in dismissing them, while still fealing sorry for what they went through.

Ya' see, you conspiracy clowns just can't believe one can dismiss, without you clowns playing the, "but you must hatin' on the families and survivors" card.......It's a bunch of cowardly hogwash on your parts.

And, why in the fuck do you clowns keep shitting all over the memories of those who died, while at the same time shitting all over those who are serving, or have died while serving in the fight against the likes of those dirtbags who pulled off the attack?

You people are disgusting.

Two questions for you.

And I ask you, who is to be trusted to do this "new" investigation? And what happens when nothing new is proven? Do we have another investigation and another and another until we get the results you want?

What questions do these families and survivors have that have not been answered? I keep hearing this new investigation, Why? Be specific.

Take those from 9/11 who lost a family member. Their loved one was murdered were they not? Well 9 of the so called terrorist have been found alive, and say they can prove they were not in the United States at the time.

So since American citizens have been murdered why not bring these guys back to America to stand trial? If they are indeed alive, and can prove they were not here than a new investigation would be warranted just for that fact alone. Would it not?

In an earlier post you said the explosives expert in the video I provided said that the elevator shafts has to be removed. This is not true. Tell me the minute mark where he said this.

What he said was that you if you could gain access to the elevator shafts than you would be able to have access to all the main columns.

Two questions for you.

Take those from 9/11 who lost a family member. Their loved one was murdered were they not? Well 9 of the so called terrorist have been found alive, and say they can prove they were not in the United States at the time.

So since American citizens have been murdered why not bring these guys back to America to stand trial? If they are indeed alive, and can prove they were not here than a new investigation would be warranted just for that fact alone. Would it not?

In an earlier post you said the explosives expert in the video I provided said that the elevator shafts has to be removed. This is not true. Tell me the minute mark where he said this.

What he said was that you if you could gain access to the elevator shafts than you would be able to have access to all the main columns.

1st off I guess they edited that comment out of this particular video. It didn't fit well with what they wanted him to be saying I guess. But I have seen the same interview where he said the elevator cars were removed for demolitions.

Now you claim that there are 9 of these guys still alive? Really? How many Bob Smiths live in NYC? How about the number of Donald Jones in Houston TX? Do you get the point?

Two questions for you.

Really!.........9 of 'em have been found?

So, why don't they come forward and clear their names?

When were they found?

Why haven't the liberal MSM media reported on this. Seeing as though they would LOVE to have something so explosive to hang around Bush's neck?

Is the liberal MSM involved in this supposed conspiracy by the gov also?

Can you provide a link to the story of them being found, that isn't from some troofer site or fringer source?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I cut a lot of trees down. Most will fall exactly where I want them as I use a cable and a truck to pull them over. Careful planning of trimming certain branches and a solid notch with the proper angle cut toward the notch. Guess what? Sometimes the darn thing starts to fall early. Sometimes the tree wants to do a little spin action. Now I could just understand that the tree had different stresses on it I hadn't foreseen or other natural answer, or I could blame a government conspiracy to remove chain saws from the public. Maybe a tree gnome is trying to kill me. Most likely a bunch of 9/11 nuts were hanging from the branches and pushed the tree in the wrong direction.

Two questions for you.

It's easy to dismiss those families and survivors, because there was no government conspiracy.........I have no problem in dismissing them, while still fealing sorry for what they went through.

Ya' see, you conspiracy clowns just can't believe one can dismiss, without you clowns playing the, "but you must hatin' on the families and survivors" card.......It's a bunch of cowardly hogwash on your parts.

And, why in the fuck do you clowns keep shitting all over the memories of those who died, while at the same time shitting all over those who are serving, or have died while serving in the fight against the likes of those dirtbags who pulled off the attack?

Look here dick wad. My family came to this country in 1656 and have fought and died in every major war and than some.

I don't know if you know it or not but we live in a democracy. If you don't know what that is than look it up. The fact is that the majority of Americans believes there are unanswered questions about 9/11. In a democracy majority rules.

The government works for us and not the other way around. We tell the government want to do and not visa versa. When a government goes agaisnt the wishes of it's citizens than it is no longer a democracy.

The families don't want your sympathy or your pity. They want justice of which they have been robbed of.

Two questions for you.

Look here dick wad. My family came to this country in 1656 and have fought and died in every major war and than some.

I don't know if you know it or not but we live in a democracy. If you don't know what that is than look it up. The fact is that the majority of Americans believes there are unanswered questions about 9/11. In a democracy majority rules.

The government works for us and not the other way around. We tell the government want to do and not visa versa. When a government goes agaisnt the wishes of it's citizens than it is no longer a democracy.

The families don't want your sympathy or your pity. They want justice of which they have been robbed of.
Good for your family, asshat........Not much different than mine.

Now, you loons have been investigating this shit for almost ten years, and can't up with Jack Shit in the way of proof.

A bunch of crazy, but definitely not stupid Jihadi fucks attacked us and left many of our fellow citizens dead........Those are the facts.......There was no conspiracy, other than the conspiracy of those Jihadi fucks who pulled off the attacks.

You loons need to find a new tree to bark up. Because you've got nothing but paranoid, delusional bullshit, PERIOD!

Your so-called experts are a bunch of damn opportunists who are making a buck off the ignorant who buy into their loony bullshit.

WTFU already!

Idiots!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Hey dumbass. Its a Democratic Republic. That means something. Learn. If your family had been here as long as you say, you should know this stuff. P.S. My family was on the second boat in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back