Is Latitia James coming after Trump Tower? Not exactly. Cuz Don doesn't own it.

Oh that's interesting. They want Trump tower, but he doesn't own it.

Oops. Try again you liberal bitch.
xxh1r2n5z3qc1.jpeg

just a little bit of Trump tower he has. But they will go after all assets.

lease office space and another $3,000 per month for a kiosk in the lobby — despite the lobby being closed.

LOL

Suddenly Mar A Lago is worth not 18 million.....
nobody ever claimed it was worth that, but in 2011 that was the low value of the range determined by palm beach county assessor for tax purpose... 13 years ago. Today's value is $33.4 million, but the same assessor.

Oh that's interesting. They want Trump tower, but he doesn't own it.

Oops. Try again you liberal bitch.

If she needs to she will. NY laws make it very easy for her to.

Tish James isn't an idiot. She's going straight after his bank accounts, Don Jrs bank accounts, Erics bank accounts, and ivankas bank accounts.

Then all of the other liquid assets. Stocks, 401Ks, or anyother account that can immediately be levied.

You know what the bitch is? Being part of an organization that makes you equally liable.

Lefties are so consumed with TDS hatred that they have turned into Stalinists. "Show me the man and I will show you the crime"....Stalin's chief cop, Beira.

Sorry to trigger you over your Orange Messiah. What does his wealth have to do with his culpability for defamation after raping Carroll or the ruling in the NY fraud case?
He didn’t rape her. Even a NY lib jury couldn’t convict him of something that heinous. And as far as the rest, it was a she-said with no evidence at all.

And it's untouchable. Mar-A-Lago is his primary residence and Florida has laws protecting your primary residence from out of state seizures.

Leticia James does not have authority to sieze anything that isn't in NY. IMHO

What Real Estate Does Trump Own in NYC Anyway?

Although it’s (Trump Tower) a popular target for anti-Trump protests, the Columbus Circle building, which is roughly half hotel rooms and half condos, is owned by General Electric and Ohio’s Galbreath Company, which hired Trump to glitz it up in 1996. What Trump does own here, according to the New York Times, are the parking garage, the valet booth, room-service kitchens, lobby bathrooms, a restaurant space, and one unit.

Trump Tower has reportedly struggled with high vacancies (though a cast of infamous characters has called it home). In 2021, the Trump Organization’s $100 million mortgage on the building was put on a watch list before the company refinanced it this year. According to the Washington Post, a MAGA-affiliated PAC was recently one of its most reliable tenants, paying $37,500 per month to lease office space and another $3,000 per month for a kiosk in the lobby — despite the lobby being closed.

While 40 Wall Street is one of Trump’s largest holdings, he doesn’t actually own the property. Rather, he owns the “ground lease” to the 72-story building, which requires him to pay rent to the landowners — the obscure but wealthy Hinneberg family of Germany.

Trump acquired a chunk of 1290 Avenue of the Americas almost by accident, when Hong Kong investors who’d bailed him out of a residential project near Lincoln Center swapped it for the midtown office building instead — leaving Trump with a 30 percent stake in the office building that is locked up until 2044.

Trump reportedly owned 23 apartments in this 32-story building (Trump Park Ave.) as of 2013, which included unsold condos and rental units. In 2011, Ivanka Trump rented one of the unsold penthouses, which included an option to buy it for $8.5 million. But shortly thereafter, the Trump Organization claimed the unit was worth $25 million without disclosing the far cheaper price offered to Ivanka.

Trump Plaza​

167 East 61st Street
Trump may own some units.

Trump Parc and Trump Parc East​

100–106 Central Park South
Trump may own some units.

IOW, it could be argued his most valuable asset is his brand. Or at least it used to be before people came to realize associating with a business fraud who was found to be financially responsible for defaming the woman he raped, and has 4 criminal trials pending, is a liability.
Lolol....
Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....I knew it! That's the first thing I said when I heard that BS. Just wait till they try to seize it....gonna have court cases up the ass for next ten years. hahahah

Lolol....
Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....I knew it! That's the first thing I said when I heard that BS. Just wait till they try to seize it....gonna have court cases up the ass for next ten years. hahahah
Yup, she'll spend all of that NY taxpayer money on a case that she will ultimately lose. But, WTF, if NYers are dumb enough to vote their incompetent commie reps in, let them pay for it.

Forum List

Back